nervous today!!

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

love76

nervous today!!

Postby love76 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Is it healthy to be nervous before a big exam? I have my SATS coming and i feel soo nervous!! :?:
an examiner will test me with questions.

has bashar any tips to calm myself before?
there is so much contradiction.

Benito says

You have no responsibilities toward pleasing anyone. You have no responsibility to meet anyone else’s expectations of you.

abe says: :!:

Because you think thoughts with which your IB does not agree, so you create for yourself your feeling of nervousness. You have practised this habit consistently enough that you have manifested your physical symptoms. And you have practised this habit consistently enough and for long enough that you now have Expectations (which are practised thoughts) about when you will manifest your physical symptoms.

The Abraham answer is to pay attention to how you feel and to draw the connexion between how you feel and the thoughts that you're thinking and then find ways to feel better. It will be easier to do this when you are not in the midst of your "nerves" and when you are not "pushing against" your old habits by telling yourself or us how much you "****ing just burst" into anything. Start with making peace with this situation, which means talking yourself out of the amped-up story and soothing yourself about what you have been creating for yourself.

Then pick an Abraham Process and do it.

Right now, given the momentum you're displaying on this topic in this post, I'd recommend that you Take a Nap or Meditate to stop your unwanted momentum.

jman5000

Re: nervous today!!

Postby jman5000 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:48 pm

I think Bashar has said that nervousness or fear are excitement filtered through a certain belief system. So I would interpret your situation as an exciting time where perhaps some of your beliefs are not in line with your true self of control and self empowerment?

Sariel

Postby Sariel » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:57 am

Love76

Hi, I'd like to share with you parts of a message I got from a psychic/channeler friend (I had my thesis exam):

"Take time to go through a 'practice visualization' on your own and 'see' yourself presenting this exam with perfection! When we 'see' it before it happens, it helps us to have more confidence in the reality part of it because we have already worked out the kinks in our mind.

When I was taking TaeKwonDo (years and years ago), the night before we had to test for our belts (we had to do a kata in front of the entire class and a table of 3 Professional Martial Artists), I would sit for a couple of hours with my eyes closed, relaxing, and letting my mind play out exactly how I wanted that presentation to go... And it never failed me.

I was telling my mind, through my visualization, just how I wanted my test to play out and it did every single time.

I also am a Libra... Visualization can be a huge tool for us because we are so visual... We also like to balance things out and if we work with visualization to make that happen, usually we can make any event 'smooth and easy'.

Remember to do a short breathing meditation before you go in... And also remember that the teachers had to go through this at one time also. We are all on equal playing ground if we see it that way.... But if we give someone else more power than 'we' have, that's when we get nervous... Lol..... So don't do that.. Everyone in that room is just a 'human'.... You are the one in control.... You have the edge... You have the power..."

I hope it helps, Love76. It worked for me!!!!
;)
“Circumstances don't matter, only my State of Being matters” Bashar
I AM THAT

love76

Postby love76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:18 pm

jman5000 wrote:I think Bashar has said that nervousness or fear are excitement filtered through a certain belief system. So I would interpret your situation as an exciting time where perhaps some of your beliefs are not in line with your true self of control and self empowerment?

I feel excited yea... but then i think... what if something pops up and i cant handle it|????

love76

Postby love76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 pm

[quote="Sariel"]Love76

Hi, I'd like to share with you parts of a message I got from a psychic/channeler friend (I had my thesis exam):

"Take time to go through a 'practice visualization' on your own and 'see' yourself presenting this exam with perfection! When we 'see' it before it happens, it helps us to have more confidence in the reality part of it because we have already worked out the kinks in our mind.

When I was taking TaeKwonDo (years and years ago), the night before we had to test for our belts (we had to do a kata in front of the entire class and a table of 3 Professional Martial Artists), I would sit for a couple of hours with my eyes closed, relaxing, and letting my mind play out exactly how I wanted that presentation to go... And it never failed me.

I was telling my mind, through my visualization, just how I wanted my test to play out and it did every single time.

I also am a Libra... Visualization can be a huge tool for us because we are so visual... We also like to balance things out and if we work with visualization to make that happen, usually we can make any event 'smooth and easy'.

Remember to do a short breathing meditation before you go in... And also remember that the teachers had to go through this at one time also. We are all on equal playing ground if we see it that way.... But if we give someone else more power than 'we' have, that's when we get nervous... Lol..... So don't do that.. Everyone in that room is just a 'human'.... You are the one in control.... You have the edge... You have the power..."

I hope it helps, Love76. It worked for me!!!!
;)[/quote

THIS is a good idea, but i dont have hours to meditate?
should i just imagine a perfect scenario... ]

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 pm

love76 wrote:I feel excited yea... but then i think... what if something pops up and i cant handle it|????

A question I've heard Bashar ask people a few times seems appropriate here: "Do you trust the way your life unfolds? Yes or no?"

There are a ka-zillion what-ifs that could happen. The point is you have a state of being and then shift to the version of Earth that matches that state of being. You are controlling what happens. And if something happens you don't prefer, so what? Sure, it's not something you prefer, but you can lean something from it and progress from that point on. And knowing you're prepared for the test by studying for it helps as well.

love76

Postby love76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:01 pm

jman5000 wrote:
love76 wrote:I feel excited yea... but then i think... what if something pops up and i cant handle it|????

A question I've heard Bashar ask people a few times seems appropriate here: "Do you trust the way your life unfolds? Yes or no?"

There are a ka-zillion what-ifs that could happen. The point is you have a state of being and then shift to the version of Earth that matches that state of being. You are controlling what happens. And if something happens you don't prefer, so what? Sure, it's not something you prefer, but you can lean something from it and progress from that point on. And knowing you're prepared for the test by studying for it helps as well.

I do trust the way my life unfolds to be beneficial for me. we create our reality by how we feel and i do feel life works out for me really well... i just wish the mind didnt have to interfere? that what makes me nervous :P RELAX AND TRUST LIFE.

love76

Postby love76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 pm

lovely quote here... When things look bleak, and something you wanted to happen doesn’t, it’s always because it wasn’t a good enough or big enough vision for your life.
stop forcing — and get out of your own way! If you do, synchronicities will begin to occur
strategy for truly embracing this moment (especially during those painful ones) is to repeat the mantra: "my life is unfolding perfectly"

My life is unfolding perfectly
good of all. I AM exactly where I need to be right now.

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:14 pm

I think Bashar would say the good old "Circumstances don't matter, only stay of being matters". I'm thinking of the times when I had exams, I did so many foolish things, like staying up all night drinking coffee the night before. I think that to get the nervousness out of the way you just have to put the exam out of the equation, you know what I mean? Just prepare yourself, but forgetting about the actual moment when you will have to deal with it (it's like I'm talking to my younger self now). Because somehow, there's never an exam. It's just you facing you, in everything you do, every time.

swimnbird

Postby swimnbird » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 pm

In the way of mastery they would say feel the nervousness fully, entirely, sink into it, and then love it as an experience, say "I chose this experience and I love it" (removes resistance to it and suppression that comes from the judgments of 'not wanting to be nervous'). Then you say simply say "I created this experience but let me create the experience I prefer now instead" and then you do that and embody that fully!

Just another way of doing the same thing, I find this way works well for me

love76

Postby love76 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Yes i think nervous is just the mind/brain... tied to a belief. Loving the feeling makes one human :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”