Mirror Mirror Notes

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

jman5000

Mirror Mirror Notes

Postby jman5000 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 am

Notes on this session (at least the first go at them) have just been completed at https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/Mirror_Mirror .

Personally, I really really enjoyed this session. I had a few ah ha moments, a significant one for me being about the Grays and the Hybridization Agenda. When I first learned about this, it felt like an invasion of privacy, if not a cruel torture mechanism, I was very fearful of. It finally clicked with me they are family. It's a win-win situation we all agreed to on a higher level. They continue their culture, of which Bashar is one member of one of the hybrid races, and they teach us (through mechanisms like Bashar) the tools we need to avoid repeating their mistakes. I'm OK with this now, and it should open more things up for me and allow me to follow excitement and synchronicity.

Tanfeliz

Re: Mirror Mirror Notes

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:00 am

jman5000 wrote:Notes on this session (at least the first go at them) have just been completed at https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/Mirror_Mirror .

Personally, I really really enjoyed this session. I had a few ah ha moments, a significant one for me being about the Grays and the Hybridization Agenda. When I first learned about this, it felt like an invasion of privacy, if not a cruel torture mechanism, I was very fearful of. It finally clicked with me they are family. It's a win-win situation we all agreed to on a higher level. They continue their culture, of which Bashar is one member of one of the hybrid races, and they teach us (through mechanisms like Bashar) the tools we need to avoid repeating their mistakes. I'm OK with this now, and it should open more things up for me and allow me to follow excitement and synchronicity.

Wow, that is really neat. Great job on the wiki.

I think this has to do with the Ghost Dance as well. In the Ghost Dance they tunneled over by group suicide. I feel like they created a cleaner greener parallel earth more like before the Europeans came, when the land was pristine. The Greys had to tunnel back to us, now we are tunneling over to the Ghost Dancers as the prism splits. At least I am.

mikee88

Postby mikee88 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Jman, this Wiki is awesome!! Keep it up. Thanks for putting it together & following your excitement :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:58 pm

jman5000 wrote:Notes on this session (at least the first go at them) have just been completed at https://bashar-wiki.org/index.php/Mirror_Mirror .

I highly recommend the book Visitors From Within by Lyssa Royal, about just this. (And isn't that a great title?) I was enthralled. Many AHA moments!
Available to read in pdf.
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien ... Within.pdf

A snip on the terminology. Zetas rather than Grays. Excuse the weird formatting, but that's how it cc/pastes from the pdf.

We
do
not
use this
label
because
of the
heavy
negative connotations it carries,
which
we
do
not
wish
to
promote.
We
will
address
the
symbolic
merits
of
the
label,
however.
As
mentioned,
they
do
appear
in
various
shades
of
grey.
This idea
is quite
significant when
one
con
-
siders
the
energetic orientation
of
the
visitors
-
neither
black
nor white. They
are
generally emotionless and
neutral,
exhibiting
neither
benevolence
or
malice
(though
many
have
projected these qualities
onto
them).
The
term
Zeta
Reticuli
in reference
to
ETs
was
established
in
connection
with two
separate
contact
cases
that were
both
extensively
investigated.
One,
mentioned at
the
beginning
of
his
chapter,
is a very
famous
UFO
abduction
case
that
took
place
in
New
Hampshire
in 1961.
Betty and
Barney
Hill
had
an encounter
with
a
UFO
and
small
beings
with
large
heads
and large,
dark
eyes.
Betty
had
repeated
hypnosis
sessions
that
helped
to
uncover some
of
the
memories about
this
experience.
During
her
abduction Betty
was shown
a star
map
by
the
aliens,
which
she
later
reproduced under
hypnosis.
The
map made no sense until several
years
later
when
a new
star
group
was
discovered.
Seen from
the
southern
hemisphere,
the star
group
Reticulum
Rhomboidalis
(the
Rhomboidal
Net)
fit
the
description
from
Betty's
encounter.
This
star
group houses
the
two
stars
Zeta
Reticuli
and
Zeta
Reticuli
Since
then,
many
individuals
have
begun
calling
those
small
aliens
the
Zeta Reticuli, or
the
Reticulum. More colloquially,
they
are
known as
the
Zetas.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:20 pm

You know, I get that they are sincere in saying that they are only neutral, and we project negativity or positivity onto them. That is true of everyone always, on some level.

However, pardon my French, fuck that. I recall as a 7 y/o being dragged down a hallway to a room with bright lights, where I was restrained and sexually violated. Two of them had my arms, and others were trying to get my legs. I was screaming, Im not going! Im not going! I was larger as a 7 y/o than any one of them, but I was outnumbered. I remember kicking them, trying to keep my legs free. I tried to throw them against the walls with my body weight. I have difficulty imagining how I could have made myself any clearer. Fuck them, that was malicious as hell. No idea where the mantises were.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Honestly when I think about this, I wish they would come back for me. I would seriously teach them to understand fear and pain.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:44 am

Tanfeliz wrote:Honestly when I think about this, I wish they would come back for me. I would seriously teach them to understand fear and pain.

Are you taking full responsibility for your reality? Are you ready to release once and for all your identity as victim?
Those are the central questions of Chapter 6--Changing The Abduction Experience.

"If you don't like the experience, you can change it. This understanding is central to the entire abduction experience." - Germane

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:58 am

Thanks all for your support on the Bashar-Wiki. It's a fun project and all are welcome to contribute when and how they can.

So why do the Greys come from Zeta Reticuli if they are supposed to be from a future version of Earth that destroyed itself? I don't get it. Please help my understanding.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:38 am

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:Honestly when I think about this, I wish they would come back for me. I would seriously teach them to understand fear and pain.

Are you taking full responsibility for your reality? Are you ready to release once and for all your identity as victim?
Those are the central questions of Chapter 6--Changing The Abduction Experience.

"If you don't like the experience, you can change it. This understanding is central to the entire abduction experience." - Germane

I guess maybe not entirely. They behaved well out of integrity. They may not pardon themselves so easily.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

I guess maybe not entirely. They behaved well out of integrity. They may not pardon themselves so easily.

First, I'd like to reiterate that i was an abused child, myself. So this is not just armchair philosophy on my part. In my studies of ycyor and
metaphysics in general, I had to come to the understanding that I was the creator of that experience just as in all others.

So I am just wondering if you have ever asked yourself why you created the experience you describe?

That's what Visitors From Within is about, ultimately. It is like the ultimate book on the subject. I hope you read chapter 6 at least, if
you haven't already. Here is link again.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 am

No you wouldn't, and you haven't, because you can't. The minute they sense your aggression you go down like a computer after five seconds of holding the power button. Most of the time they take you in already paralyzed anyway so there isn't much you can do. I think it's great, I wish to remember more of those experiences. I adrime them to be honest, they work together like ants (the dominant lifeform on this planet) but with the specialized brains of the brightest humans of the planet.

But Alice, thank you for the book! I've only read the introduction so far but will finish the book this morning. I'm impressed by the reasoning how they come to us through the attics and closets of our minds. This is so true, I didn't realize that these realities (dreams) are very real to them. In that sense, I can say for a fact that I've officially initiated contact with them. 100%. I did that back in 2014 in Lapland where I was very focused for a week on doing that and one night I had the most profound dream I can recall. Back then I was very passionate about a device I called the 'shifter tool' which was something I came up with. A sort of a super computer in a small package. Something used to navigate dimensions etc. To remain grounded to reality while being 'out there'. In the dream I was standing in my local schoolyard and the ETs literally gave me the exact device I had dreamed of. It was THE BEST FEELING OF SATISFACTION AND FULFILLMENT I'VE EVER FELT! I was soooooo happy! Something I had worked for and believed in for months had finally come to a conclusion, NOW I had the means to experience anything I wanted. Then I woke up. I was startles, I started searching the room if I still had it. I contacted them and only got back something like now you have to access or manifest it yourself. Now that I think about it, and combining it with the idea that to them it's just as real of a reality as a physical reality is, it's still there, I still have it. In that dream, in that memory. Why haven't I accessed it?

Anyways thanks for the book, I'll continue reading.

mikee88

Postby mikee88 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 am

Not sure what session this is from (definitely an older one), but it's very relevant to the conversation started around the abduction experience. I especially like the last point I bolded that talks about how they choose those who are closest to no longer having fear - very empowering.

ABN: Don't quote more than a 100 words

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 am

xplosiw,

the 'shifter tool' sounds very intriguing! To navigate dimensions...isn't that where we are headed on our evolution, becoming consciously multidimensional? Bashar is mentioning this more and more. The splitting into parallel reality tracks. My guess is, the tool is something we
build within ourselves. The "Tool From Within."

Would be interested in your further thoughts on the book! Happy reading. I am re-reading, myself.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:49 am

mikee88 wrote:Not sure what session this is from (definitely an older one), but it's very relevant to the conversation started around the abduction experience. I especially like the last point I bolded that talks about how they choose those who are closest to no longer having fear - very empowering.

100 words max

Very interesting indeed, thanks for posting, but with regret I should inform you that transcripts are disallowed here, in keeping with the policies of Bashar Communications.

And yes, especially intriguing, the part about choosing those who are closest to releasing their fears. I had a vivid dream some years ago, no idea
whether it is connected to the "detainments," but some alien-looking guys were standing over me with knives raised while I was lying on a table. I felt no fear whatsoever, just stared right back at them, and they disappeared.

Bashar is channeled by Lyssa Royal in Visitors From Within, as well. I assume we can share those quotes, since they're not from Darryl's channeling.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Alice wrote:xplosiw,

the 'shifter tool' sounds very intriguing! To navigate dimensions...isn't that where we are headed on our evolution, becoming consciously multidimensional? Bashar is mentioning this more and more. The splitting into parallel reality tracks. My guess is, the tool is something we
build within ourselves. The "Tool From Within."

Would be interested in your further thoughts on the book! Happy reading. I am re-reading, myself.

Yeah, just finished. Interesting, it mentioned that prehybrids would be born between January 1994-March 1996 (at least most of them). Then they were referenced as precursors. I am born 1994 October and while I have a high level of skepticism towards being a precursor, since I feel like a normal human being (I think, not that I've ever visited someone else's body), I can't help but wonder.. Now it would explain all the UFOs and my fascination with this theme but who knows. Perhaps I should ask Bashar himself.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

First, I'd like to reiterate that i was an abused child, myself. So this is not just armchair philosophy on my part. In my studies of ycyor and
metaphysics in general, I had to come to the understanding that I was the creator of that experience just as in all others.

So I am just wondering if you have ever asked yourself why you created the experience you describe?

That's what Visitors From Within is about, ultimately. It is like the ultimate book on the subject. I hope you read chapter 6 at least, if
you haven't already. Here is link again.

I didnt see that before, I will look at it. I am just going through my changes about it, still.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:46 am

Strange!They still use probe to do human checking.It sounds very mechanical.Don't they have nano robot to do such jobs?
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 am

jman5000 wrote:Thanks all for your support on the Bashar-Wiki. It's a fun project and all are welcome to contribute when and how they can.

So why do the Greys come from Zeta Reticuli if they are supposed to be from a future version of Earth that destroyed itself? I don't get it. Please help my understanding.

Good question, I still need to go through book again. xplosiw just finished, maybe he can answer?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:54 am

Alice wrote:
jman5000 wrote:So why do the Greys come from Zeta Reticuli if they are supposed to be from a future version of Earth that destroyed itself? I don't get it. Please help my understanding.

Good question, I still need to go through book again. xplosiw just finished, maybe he can answer?

According to the book their nuclear war caused the planet to dislocate to a totally different parallel universe over time, to the Zeta Reticuli system. They didn't notice this because they were underground, Fallout-style. They don't live on that planet though, they live in space anywhere in the universe. They are humanoids but they weren't not literally Earth humans, but we have so many parallels and they are very much like us in their past that their planet might as well have been the Earth. But more polarized, in a sense even bigger problems than we have. Apparently we have a more evolved genetic pool which means we have lived on this planet for longer than they had when they destroyed themselves or something like that. They wanted human DNA from us because then they can evolve, if they went back to their past they wouldn't apparently get what they actually need or something. It's a paradoxical thing because they are not only space-faring civilization but time traveling as well so go figure. They see our years 1935-2020 as they time period in which most of the interaction is happening in terms of creating the hybrids. But it's all here and now to them. But for some reason they don't want to travel to the future and get the answers, they want to figure it out 'like they are supposed to'. It's all very paradoxical to our logic I think. But they are high 4th density so I guess our logic doesn't apply and the process is the point.

Cyberjedi

Postby Cyberjedi » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Anyone here interested in actually hearing AUDIO of a grey channeled by Bashar?

You are in luck, i uploaded it.

https://vimeo.com/179957652

At around 26:50

Return to “Bashar's channelings”