Mirror Mirror Notes

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: Mirror Mirror Notes

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 am

This relates to the "evil intent" some perceive in the abductions. It is a thread I initiated some years ago at this forum, Noble Realms (now defunct).

Bashar on the Dark Side:
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2103

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:39 am

Cyberjedi wrote:Anyone here interested in actually hearing AUDIO of a grey channeled by Bashar?

You are in luck, i uploaded it.

https://vimeo.com/179957652

At around 26:50

THank you! Great material :)

Cyberjedi

Postby Cyberjedi » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 am

xplosiw wrote:
Cyberjedi wrote:Anyone here interested in actually hearing AUDIO of a grey channeled by Bashar?

You are welcome. Be sure to make a copy somehow. Basharcommunications gave me a 48 hour window to delete the material. They are actively monitoring this board.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:34 am

Cyberjedi wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

You are welcome. Be sure to make a copy somehow. Basharcommunications gave me a 48 hour window to delete the material. They are actively monitoring this board.

Yes, I anticipated such action and pushed the neat download button that was present in the vimeo website :) What sessions are those btw?

Cyberjedi

Postby Cyberjedi » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:52 pm

xplosiw wrote:
Cyberjedi wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

Yes, I anticipated such action and pushed the neat download button that was present in the vimeo website :) What sessions are those btw?

Good question, i deliberatly uploaded them without the proper title or anything refering to Bashar.

The title for this session is: Bashar 1997-02-15 Message from the Greys

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 am

Most of you are probably familiar with Bob Lazar (if not, def check out his interviews of the late 80s on YouTube). But I thought it was interesting that he indicated that the flying disc that he was purportedly studying for reverse engineering came from the Zeta Reticuli system and that the seats inside the craft were small, ie potentially small enough for a Grey.

Regarding Roswell though, I could have sworn I remember a bashar transmission where Bashar says that the pilot was a grey and the crash landing was purposeful. Was that in the 'message from Greys'? Does any recall this? If so, can you further explain the purpose of forcing a crash?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:35 am

As far as I know, they were Greys. I think Bashar said that lightning struck them and they lost control and were severed from the collective so the humans didn't learn much from them since they literally knew nothing. I don't think it was done on purpose. Although it does serve as a great reminder of their existence..

Cyberjedi

Postby Cyberjedi » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:18 am

As far as I have heard from Bashar,

When a grey, or a group of greys crash their ship, and their lives are in jeapordy, they will not be rescued. Even if the Greys that are captured are being experimented upon, the collective does not care.

The collective knows its survival does not depend upon a few members dying, and the greys that are being experimented on know this. They know they will die, they know they will not be saved, and they dont even care about that either.

The Grey society characterizes itself by having a lack of emotion, being robot like. They are of a hive mentality, meaning that every thought that is being thought by a Grey, is being shared telempathically with the entire society.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 pm

In the Mirror Mirror video, there was a guy having a hard time with cancer. Does anyone have an update from him, or in contact with him?

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 am

I remember that conversation... among other things he asked Bashar if chemotherapy could cure his cancer. Bashar replied with a play on words,
"it can-sir"(can-cer) and said other permission slips could do it also.

Why did you want an update on that guy, laptop123?

OMS

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:07 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:I remember that conversation... among other things he asked Bashar if chemotherapy could cure his cancer. Bashar replied with a play on words,
"it can-sir"(can-cer) and said other permission slips could do it also.

Why did you want an update on that guy, laptop123?

OMS

I want to know if he has received required healing and support, and if he is interested in other types of healing (such as energy healing with kundalini energy).

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:39 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:Why did you want an update on that guy?

I would like to know as well because we're all connected and he is me living out the same life from a different perspective.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Ah, good reasons, of course, I should have realized that...

How about we all picture him well and happy and discovering this site and updating us here, or

whatever his present state, just picture discovering some way to communicate with him, either on this site or otherwise... ?

OMS

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Blue orb cures cancer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s14NMmYD-zY

I personally also connected with a blue orb recently - it filled me with peace and love... These beings are amazing!

To do: become still for a few minutes, then just imagine you have a little tv screen above your eyes (where your 3rd eye is). Then imagine on this tv screen, you see a loving blue orb... Keep picturing the orb in your mini tv screen and ask it for healing ... then just keep picturing it.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”