Describe your passion, please

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

xplosiw

Describe your passion, please

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

What is your passion? Don't give me the explanation that spans three posts and several replies but a simple chapter that contains all the essential information we need to know in a list. I'm asking because I'm looking for a clear definition of excitement for myself and would benefit greatly from examples.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Describe your passion, please

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Finding out who I really am:
- Altered states of consciousness (or the falling away of them)
- Experiencing insight
- Releasing suppressed emotion
(which builds and will leads up to just being who I really am: unconditional love, bliss)
Showing love/receiving love, helping others.
Experiencing other beings.
Singing, dancing
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:15 pm

My passion is creating art: music, photography, 3d stuff, writing, etc. Also enjoying the creations of others.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:22 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Finding out who I really am:
- Experiencing insight
(which builds and will leads up to just being who I really am: unconditional love, bliss)
Singing, dancing

Have you tried the DMT meditation? I even remember Bashar giving someone a permission slip to enhabce the experience. Basically you should wake up at 3AM every night and focus on your pineal gland in a meditative state to begin the trip.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 am

ialmostforgot wrote:My passion is creating art: music, photography, 3d stuff, writing, etc. Also enjoying the creations of others.

Interesting. Are you supporting yourself by doing of these actions or do you have an additional form of expression like a day job?

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:38 am

No, my passion(s) does not support me as of right now. I have a shop, though.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:24 am

xplosiw wrote:
- Experiencing insight
Singing, dancing

Have you tried the DMT meditation? I even remember Bashar giving someone a permission slip to enhabce the experience. Basically you should wake up at 3AM every night and focus on your pineal gland in a meditative state to begin the trip.

Yeah, then he mentioned accessing states of creativity easier.
I meditate at that time sometimes, don't notice a big difference, but I don't focus on vision, I am more interested in learning to surrender and healing emotionally.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:17 am

Passions:
- "the other side", whatever this might be (history, parallel lives, things hidden in the ground, under water, in libraries, in my own consciousness, knowledge that is not readily available)
- making stuff (mostly weaving, but drawing as well and all kinds of arts and crafts)
- stones
- passion itself (passionate people speaking about their passions, me being passionate about something, everything that has that energy of hype about something you love or you are really into kinda makes all the world brighter around it)
- stories (fairy tales, novels, folklore, movies, TV series, people on the bus, history, legends... stories!!!)
- observing the world (sitting still and just looking around, taking it in and learning from it and understanding it; it seems we don't do nearly enough of it, and I just love doing it)
- the senses (I think I enjoy Earth mostly because of this: colors, light, smells, textures, sex, food, all of them. Sound might be even nicer than it is if I lived in a quieter environment.)
- being in love
- dreaming (both day-dreaming and while I sleep, my dreams are like oxygen for me)

These are the ones I can't (or won't) do without.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
- Experiencing insight
Singing, dancing

I meditate at that time sometimes, don't notice a big difference, but I don't focus on vision, I am more interested in learning to surrender and healing emotionally.

I think, from an ego point of view, the natural body-induced DMT experience is the pinnacle of human experience in many ways. Or a gateway to infinite information. I'm very interested in pursuing this journey but so far I haven't had the "Now is the time to do it"-feeling. I guess I'm curious but don't need it all that much after all. I'm more into lucid dreaming, which can be used to do the same thing since (lucid or extra-dimensional) dreams are somewhat correlative with DMT.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:37 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:No, my passion(s) does not support me as of right now. I have a shop, though.

That's great! Are you the owner? That must be interesting and in a way empowering because you'd have total control of what business you are dealing with. Lots of little details to take care of but worth it, I think. Basically living in your own environment all the time, I like that. I have some resistance towards working in a dull office for someone else and following someone else's vision (if it's not absolutely aligned with my own vision).

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Alexa wrote:Passions:
- "the other side", whatever this might be (history, parallel lives, things hidden in the ground, under water, in libraries, in my own consciousness, knowledge that is not readily available)
- making stuff (mostly weaving, but drawing as well and all kinds of arts and crafts)
- stones
- passion itself (passionate people speaking about their passions, me being passionate about something, everything that has that energy of hype about something you love or you are really into kinda makes all the world brighter around it)
- stories (fairy tales, novels, folklore, movies, TV series, people on the bus, history, legends... stories!!!)
- observing the world (sitting still and just looking around, taking it in and learning from it and understanding it; it seems we don't do nearly enough of it, and I just love doing it)
- the senses (I think I enjoy Earth mostly because of this: colors, light, smells, textures, sex, food, all of them. Sound might be even nicer than it is if I lived in a quieter environment.)
- being in love
- dreaming (both day-dreaming and while I sleep, my dreams are like oxygen for me)

These are the ones I can't (or won't) do without.

Funny, I pretty much hold exactly the same ideals and passions to an extent, with some minor additions or tweaks. I think this basically boils down the fundamental desires of a happy human :)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

xplosiw wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

I think, from an ego point of view, the natural body-induced DMT experience is the pinnacle of human experience in many ways. Or a gateway to infinite information. I'm very interested in pursuing this journey but so far I haven't had the "Now is the time to do it"-feeling. I guess I'm curious but don't need it all that much after all. I'm more into lucid dreaming, which can be used to do the same thing since (lucid or extra-dimensional) dreams are somewhat correlative with DMT.

I think it'll be amazing too, and I would welcome the experience, but as the people who have experienced both say, the experience of discovering the infinite love/home (that happens with the body made substance 5-MeO-dmt) absolute blows nn-dmt out of the water.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:59 pm

xplosiw wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

I had a spontaneous DMT experience once, sitting in a parking lot in Flagstaff, Arizona! I asked Bashar about it. I was sitting in my camper van, texting a friend. I started to feel like I needed to close my eyes. Not sleepy, but eyes need to close and head feeling wobbly. Breathing very deep, and I felt great in a weird way, but unable to focus or do anything but ride along. I began to feel like I was flying through fractals. It felt really, really good, amazing and beautiful to watch.

I began to feel like there were two different beings holding each of my wrists. On the left, something that seemed like a very tiny frog that was also the same size as my hand. It was bright green, and had big blobs on the ends of its fingers. On the right, was another thing that was both very tiny and very huge, and also the size of my hand. That looked very much like Marvin the Martian, from the cartoons, in terms of the blank face. Not black, blank. I felt like they were towing me.

I became aware of one of my hybrid children standing behind me, though I didnt see her. She said her name was Angel, and she would be my tour guide for this experience, that I could relax and just allow her to guide and assist me through. That was my first awareness of my hybrid children. Anyway it felt really amazing, and some other weird things happened with my friend that I was texting with. We had a time overlap thing where I experienced his reaction before he had it.

In a private Bashar said those were extradimensional beings, but he didnt elaborate. He said it felt like towing, but they were only adjusting.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Also, I just wanted to say that I have certain ongoing passion: art and hand crafting, astrology, tarot, writing. But I find myself being thrilled by new things sometimes, surprise excitement, and I really love that. For example, I now live in an apartment with at least 20 children outside my window. Rather than being annoyed by the noise, I enjoy their voices like bird song.

Then I followed a few passions that suggested I learn how to make pinatas and sell them. In working on that, I bought some balloons. Then of course I gave out balloons to the kids because I had some. Then I happened to find the long kind of balloons you can make animals and hats with, and we did that all day yesterday. Believe me, it had never occurred to me to make balloon animals for kids. But the opportunity was there, and honestly I havent laughed that hard in a long time. Very exciting. I had lost the will to live a few months ago.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:11 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote: the experience of discovering the infinite love/home (that happens with the body made substance 5-MeO-dmt) absolute blows nn-dmt out of the water.

Bashar even stated in the recent transmission that 5-meo-dmt lets you access the 5th for certain possibly 6th and perhaps even 7th or 8th density.

Which sounds completely insane when you think about how you could expand that much by taking a simple substance within the 3rd density.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:21 pm

By the way my passion in life right now is learning how to communicate perspectives with the highest amount of compassion. I do not ridicule anyone.

I have a podcast, I do video editing with animation, and also I am making a simple RPG game inspired by Earthbound. None of this supports me as of yet, HOWEVER I am fully supported by other means (thank the ALL)

Additionally, I meditate, channel entities, do yoga and a bit of qi-gong, lift weights, learn about symbolism in movies, art, tarot and dreams and read about mystical knowledge. These all help me expand my psychic sensing/intuition and allow me to experience some insane synchronicities.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote: the experience of discovering the infinite love/home (that happens with the body made substance 5-MeO-dmt) absolute blows nn-dmt out of the water.

Bashar even stated in the recent transmission that 5-meo-dmt lets you access the 5th for certain possibly 6th and perhaps even 7th or 8th density.

Which sounds completely insane when you think about how you could expand that much by taking a simple substance within the 3rd density.

No, that was about nn-dmt.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:28 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:

The question is towards the end of Mirror, Mirror. One of the questioner tells Bashar that he has talked about Ayahuasca and DMT before and then asks specifically about 5-meo-DMT.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:

The question is towards the end of Mirror, Mirror. One of the questioner tells Bashar that he has talked about Ayahuasca and DMT before and then asks specifically about 5-meo-DMT.

I was thinking otherwise because he gave a very similar answer as to when someone asked him about nn-dmt, my bad then, I'll check that out, thanks.

edit:
I see, it's after 23 min on the 4/4th part.
He doesn't actually directly comment on 5-MeO, because after the first question pertaining 5-MeO. dmt, aya and toad medicine he says: 'the more natural the better, that's all were allowed to say at this point'.
Then he asks, 'what levels or densities would one normally attain?'
Then he says:
'Definitely 5th, definitely 6th especially with aya, there are other things that might actually have you perceive 7th and 8th, but we'll get to those another time, all we do is remind you these experiences are for training you recognizing the state yourself' ('99% accurate' but paraphrasing)

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
He doesn't actually directly comment on 5-MeO

So what densities do you think you can reach with 5-meo?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”