Things Bashar Says All The Time

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Tanfeliz

Things Bashar Says All The Time

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:32 am

You know, there are a lot of things Bashar says over and over and over again. People sometimes discuss it here, even, that it seems a bit frustrating or repetitive. I know in my private, I thanked him for being so patient and saying the same things over and over. He said it was not patience, that each time he said it for the first time.

Anyway, I just had something fall into place for me. When he says whether you choose to believe in a positive or a negative outcome, or whichever you prefer to choose, Creation supports you in that. What just snapped into place for me is that evil is a perfectly valid and eternal choice. I have taken bodhisattva vows long ago, so I am thoroughly steeped in this idea that with our love we will extinguish hell. But I am coming to realize that some beings enjoy hell. It is the choice they make because they want to experience it, and it is wrong of me to judge that.

What other things does Bashar say all the time? Anyone had deeper insights into them?

kings.tse

Re: Things Bashar Says All The Time

Postby kings.tse » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:45 am

Everything has trinity.Once you feel negativity from heart,it means you have a negative belief and definition otherwise you would feel nothing and irrelevant.You can dig deeper and let it go or you can keep it and project it into solid fact you think.That all makes sense for experiencing physical life until you get bored and want to see something different.
If you realize negativity can help you in some way,you are actually transforming negativity to positivity.or You can directly choose positive things which equals transforming.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:48 am

kings.tse wrote:Everything has trinity.Once you feel negativity from heart,it means you have a negative belief and definition otherwise you would feel nothing and irrelevant.You can dig deeper and let it go or you can keep it and project it into solid fact you think.That all makes sense for experiencing physical life until you get bored and want to see something different.
If you realize negativity can help you in some way,you are actually transforming negativity to positivity.or You can directly choose positive things which equals transforming.

Yeah, he says when we allow positive and negative to be equal, both neutral choices, it is actually easier to choose what we prefer.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 am

kings.tse wrote:Everything has trinity.Once you feel negativity from heart,it means you have a negative belief and definition otherwise you would feel nothing and irrelevant.You can dig deeper and let it go or you can keep it and project it into solid fact you think.That all makes sense for experiencing physical life until you get bored and want to see something different.

The trinity is one of the most important things he talks about! :D

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 am

our unconditional love to you all

are you following your highest excitement?

hesitation means NO :P
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Return to “Bashar's channelings”