blank

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:49 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Re: Price to high for channeled messages? Train yourself to channel

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:29 am

I think you are denying yourself by not posting here. The judgement will not go away by denying, it will only hide itself from you but still affect you and your alignment. This is the reason the great civilization of Atlantis fell, they only focused on the positive and denied themselves the opportunity to evolve by facing the judgements and accepting them, thus releasing the emotional charge around it and rendering it ineffective.

If you want to, I'd appreciate any channeling information you can give about Atlantis. How it felt to live there, what the energy was like, how they interacted with crystals etc :)

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 am

I'd like to hear of any parallel incarnations you might have there!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:24 pm

matcha wrote:I was just browsing Darryl Anka's site and decided to settle down and channel my own message. Last time I attempted to channel God and I can tell you that is an emotional process. Matching such a High Vibration is bound to bubble up some negative beliefs. Anyway, I am going to go channel for myself now.

To take the element of judgment out of the equation, I will not post the messages here. I am not channeling to prove anything and taking the 'doubt' factor out of the process of writing can lead to bold messages. I have tested the waters here and do not feel safe to post channeled messages.

So I am going to attempt to channel God again, and perhaps this time I will not end up crying before I can finally connect and get a message. I was asking about an emotional question.

I was wondering if there were any questions you think I should ask God? Higher Self, etc?

Matcha, I am so, so glad you are doing this! You know what is very obvious? You are already doing it. When you feel that bubbling up, and you have to cry and breathe through it, that is the perfect channeling for you to do right now. I know it doesnt seem like channeling. But it is clearing out the pipe. This is why I have so much respect for Darryl. His pipe is super clear and strong in a certain way. That was a lot of shitty work on his part. I am sure there was plenty of letting go for him, too.

What I have done over the years is judge myself. What I can see now is that I deserved to have my tears and my process. There was nothing wrong with it. Have you read Right Use of Will? I think it is a lovely book for you. It was channeled from God just as you say. When I read it, I had that clearing and bubbling, but it was beautiful and I changed while reading it.

What Bashar told me in my private yesterday probably applies to you, too. He said not to decide who I want to come through, but just to go with the flow and see who shows up. I am working on getting together with jman on skype to see if he can ask me some questions. You are welcome to ask questions too, just keep in mind that this is my first time.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:27 pm

xplosiw wrote:I think you are denying yourself by not posting here. The judgement will not go away by denying, it will only hide itself from you but still affect you and your alignment. This is the reason the great civilization of Atlantis fell, they only focused on the positive and denied themselves the opportunity to evolve by facing the judgements and accepting them, thus releasing the emotional charge around it and rendering it ineffective.

If you want to, I'd appreciate any channeling information you can give about Atlantis. How it felt to live there, what the energy was like, how they interacted with crystals etc :)

A few things I have come across: Plato describes Atlantis briefly. Also, there is a documentary about it on Netflix.

This information rings true for me: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c= ... u=Atlantis

Also, in a private Bashar confirmed for me that the guides who work with me on tarot, and the deck that I work with, comports with the priesthood of Atlantis. The information at the link above makes so much sense to me in terms of what is happening right now, too.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:43 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:25 am

Matcha

Excellent job!!! Thank you for sharing! Very interesting.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:28 pm

This was great thank you! Good point in realizing that Atlantis has not fallen, easier to connect to it now.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:18 am

Thanks matcha! You should definitely keep up the channelings. Hmm, your source says it is "incorrectly named." How so?
And what is the "correct" name?

Just for interest, here is Seth. "Atlantis is the story of a future probability projected backward into an apparent past."

The Shift and Atlantis...

"...you move into new areas of the self all of the time.
The species is now entering such a phase, a period in which it will come more into its own.
Mankind will be entering its own new house, then --- but the physical changes will be the results of interior ones, and alterations in main lines of probabilities.
Christian theology see the end of the world in certain terms, with a grand God coming to reward the good and to punish the wicked.
That system of belief allows for no other probability.
Some see the end of the world coming as a greater disaster, or envision man finally ruining his planet.
Others see periods of peace and advance --- and each probability will happen "somewhere'.
However, many of my readers, or their offspring, will be involved in a new dimension of selfhood in which consciousness is fully explored and the potentials of the soul uncovered, at least to some extent.
Human capabilities will be seen as what they are, and a great new period of development will occur, in which all concepts of selfhood and reality will be literally be seen as "primitive superstition."
The species will actually move into a new kind of selfhood.
Theories of probabilities will be seen as practical, workable, psychological facts, giving leeway and freedom to the individual, who will no longer feel at the mercy of external events --- but will realize instead that he or she is their initiator.
Now, you squeeze the great fruit of your selfhood into a tiny uneasy pulp, unaware of the sweetness of its juices or the variety of its seasons.
You look at the outside of yourselves as if a peach were aware only of its skin.
In the reality I foresee, however, people will become familiar with far greater aspects of themselves, and bring these into actualization.
They will be in touch with their own decisions as they make them.
If they become ill, they will do so knowing they chose the condition in order to emphasize certain areas of development, or to minimize others.
They will be aware of their options, comma, consciously.
The great strength and resiliency of the body will be much better understood; not because medical science makes spectacular discoveries --- though it will --- but because the mind's alliance with the body will be seen more clearly.
In this probability of which I speak, the species will begin to encounter the great challenge inherent in fulfilling the vast untouched (forcefully) --- underlined --- potential of the human body and mind.
(Long pause) in that probable reality, to which each of you can belong to some extent, each person will recognize his or her inherent power of action and decision, and feel an individual sense of belonging with the physical world that springs up in response to individual desire and belief.
(10:59.) Give us a moment . . . (Jane, in trance, lit a cigarette.).
Your ideas of Atlantis are partially composed of future memories.
They are psychic yearnings toward the ideal civilization --- patterns within the psyche, even as each fetus has within it the picture of its own most ideal fulfillment toward which it grows.
Atlantis is a land that you want to inhabit, appearing in your literature, your dreams, and your fantasies, serving as an impetus for development.
It is real and valid.
In your terms it is not "yet" physical fact, but in some ways it is more real than any physical fact, for it is a psychic blueprint.
It carries also, however, the imprint of your fears, for the tales say that Atlantis was destroyed.
You place it in your past while it exists in your future.
Not the destruction alone, but the entire pattern seen through the framework of your beliefs.
Beside this, however, many civilizations have come and gone in somewhat the same manner, and the "myth" [of Atlantis] is based somewhat then on physical fact in your terms.
The species then moves into its own new houses.
Atlantis is the story of a future probability projected backward into an apparent past.
Give us a moment ... Your planet as you know it is a certain kind of focus point for consciousness.
At your level you think it is divided into areas of land and water --- continents and oceans, islands and peninsulas, cities and woods --- because that is all you perceive.
Your consciousness is tuned in to frequencies of perception that give you that impression.
A cat's world, or an insect's or a plant's, are each far different, yet equally valid.
As simply as I can explain it, your planet is also "divided" into time and probability areas. Period.
So many civilizations exist at once, then, and there are certain bleed-throughs.
In your terms some civilizations are real and perceivable, and some are not.
(Loudly) End of session.

It is a good place to end, and to start the next one."

Session 742 (The Unknown Reality Two)

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:02 am

Oh man, awesome. :D

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:39 am

what you are paying for with a Bashar Channeling is accuracy. The Movie Tuning In, gives thier pick of Top Channlers. There are crazy amounts of money charged.

"The Wonders" Réné Gaudette 600 for hour.

John Edwards "Regular priced tickets are $100. This ticket is good for the two hour John Edward event.

VIP tickets are $175" Saw him in Florida. you get picked by your higher self getting John's Attention. If you go by audience to getting picked ratio its a 1/30 to 1/40 chance. its nice to go, I almost got picked, he zoomed in on me; but I was not ready.

JOYCE KELLER LIVE, PHONE READING, One Hour, $200.

Lee Carroll Kryon 100 for attendance at seminar. no private readings.

These persons are those I have seen and paid for attendance. So 300 is fair to me. I just dont have time and patience to learn 30 years of accuracy needed to match Darryl Anka and Bashar.

you can do it for free, you need another person to "read" to when practicing channeling. Otherwise its pretty easy for your ego to B.S. yourself with messages that are ego driven, not higher self driven.

getting you to set aside your ego is key.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:58 am

This is fun!! Thanks, matcha and Alice!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:00 pm

TheInventor wrote:what you are paying for with a Bashar Channeling is accuracy. The Movie Tuning In, gives thier pick of Top Channlers. There are crazy amounts of money charged.

"The Wonders" Réné Gaudette 600 for hour.

John Edwards "Regular priced tickets are $100. This ticket is good for the two hour John Edward event.

VIP tickets are $175" Saw him in Florida. you get picked by your higher self getting John's Attention. If you go by audience to getting picked ratio its a 1/30 to 1/40 chance. its nice to go, I almost got picked, he zoomed in on me; but I was not ready.

JOYCE KELLER LIVE, PHONE READING, One Hour, $200.

Lee Carroll Kryon 100 for attendance at seminar. no private readings.

These persons are those I have seen and paid for attendance. So 300 is fair to me. I just dont have time and patience to learn 30 years of accuracy needed to match Darryl Anka and Bashar.

you can do it for free, you need another person to "read" to when practicing channeling. Otherwise its pretty easy for your ego to B.S. yourself with messages that are ego driven, not higher self driven.

getting you to set aside your ego is key.

I agree 100 percent. He's really quite good, and has 30 years of experience.

I also think it's totally worthwhile for Matcha to keep going. Seems like an excellent first experience. I'm looking to have people ask me questions either in LA or on Skype.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:I agree 100 percent. He's really quite good, and has 30 years of experience.

I also think it's totally worthwhile for Matcha to keep going. Seems like an excellent first experience. I'm looking to have people ask me questions either in LA or on Skype.

What's LA? Could I PM you with a question?

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:I agree 100 percent. He's really quite good, and has 30 years of experience.

What's LA?

Latin America? Louis Armstrong? Linoleic Acid?

Someplace south of San Francisco?

Could I PM you with a question?

Sure.

Won't answer. :mrgreen:
I AM a Precursor!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Alice wrote:

Los Angeles, as smarty pants figured out below :)

You can send me a question, but I need someone to ask me while I am in trance. I think jman is willing to do it by Skype. That or in person would be better.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

You can send me a question, but I need someone to ask me while I am in trance. I think jman is willing to do it by Skype. That or in person would be better.

when you said "in LA" I didn't realize you live there, and thought it was an acronym for another kind of distance communication. :oops:

Yeah, I don't care for Skype. Will PM you question and you can certainly take your time with the answer. Many thanks :D

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:

when you said "in LA" I didn't realize you live there, and thought it was an acronym for another kind of distance communication. :oops:

Yeah, I don't care for Skype. Will PM you question and you can certainly take your time with the answer. Many thanks :D

Ok, but understand I need someone to ask me the questions while I'm in trance. When that happens I will have them ask your question.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:01 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alice wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

Ok, but understand I need someone to ask me the questions while I'm in trance. When that happens I will have them ask your question.

Right, that's fine. As I said, no rush. Thanks!

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

how did u achieve to get into this trance state?

a little background would be nice - have u been meditating/breathwork what's your permission slip?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”