Soul Phone will be the biggest event between now and 2020

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Nirvana

Soul Phone will be the biggest event between now and 2020

Postby Nirvana » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:03 am

Arouet

Re: Soul Phone will be the biggest event between now and 2020

Postby Arouet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Nirvana wrote:"Skyping" with the dead and videos of the afterlife

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/

https://www.facebook.com/TheSoulPhone/

I joined them!

I met Gary and Rhonda and they introduced me to Marcia Eklund, Susy Smith, Carl Sagan, Edgar Mitchell, and the others. Spirit isn't an of interest of this forum, Kurt, :oops: which is why nobody paid any attention to your most important post!!!
I AM a Precursor!

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Arouet wrote:
Nirvana wrote:"Skyping" with the dead and videos of the afterlife

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/

https://www.facebook.com/TheSoulPhone/

I joined them!

I met Gary and Rhonda and they introduced me to Marcia Eklund, Susy Smith, Carl Sagan, Edgar Mitchell, and the others. Spirit isn't an of interest of this forum, Kurt, :oops: which is why nobody paid any attention to your most important post!!!

No replies doesn't mean no one is paying attention. I shared about this at Facebook and am looking into it. Yes, very intriguing.

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Dr. Schwartz is now estimating it could be as soon as two years and we will have all four devices he envisions (yes/no switch, keyboard, text and video)

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Nirvana wrote:Dr. Schwartz is now estimating it could be as soon as two years and we will have all four devices he envisions (yes/no switch, keyboard, text and video)

R. Craig Hogan has setup several North American Afterlife Recording Stations

http://spiritualunderstanding.org/recordings.htm

I hope I can talk to Mommy someday soon. :cry:
I AM a Precursor!

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Arouet wrote:
Nirvana wrote:Dr. Schwartz is now estimating it could be as soon as two years and we will have all four devices he envisions (yes/no switch, keyboard, text and video)

I hope you will, too! :idea: Sharing link.

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Alice wrote:
Arouet wrote:

What link? :roll: Engage limited intellectuality before typing.
I AM a Precursor!

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Arouet wrote:
Alice wrote:
Arouet wrote:R. Craig Hogan has setup several North American Afterlife Recording Stations

Your link

I bet the SoulPhone will be here in one year

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:08 am

Arouet wrote:
Alice wrote:
Arouet wrote:R. Craig Hogan has setup several North American Afterlife Recording Stations

As Nirvana pointed out...your link. :?

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Alice wrote:
Arouet wrote:
Alice wrote:

Gosh-gollee for someone who is rarely short of words, the "your" was highly significant, yes?
I AM a Precursor!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Arouet wrote:
Alice wrote:
Arouet wrote:

Gosh-gollee for someone who is rarely short of words, the "your" was highly significant, yes?

Stop ur hissyfits or ur banned
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mikee88

Postby mikee88 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Wow, reminds me of a Black Mirror episode I watched recently, although theirs was AI-based & always ends dark. Probably one of their coolest episodes though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Right_Back

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:10 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Arouet wrote:
Alice wrote:

Play fair BOTH ways, ABN, or ban yourself.
I AM a Precursor!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 pm

Arouet wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Arouet wrote:Gosh-gollee for someone who is rarely short of words, the "your" was highly significant, yes?

Play fair BOTH ways, ABN, or ban yourself.

Brother, you're acting crazy, and it's not working in your favor.
Consistently take time to go within, feel what you've learned to avoid, perhaps find a good advanced (Buddhist) spiritual teacher or therapist in your area to guide you.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Salich

Postby Salich » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm

An often underrated way of spirit communication is instrumental transcommunication. There have not only been sound but also video transmissions which were amazing.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:10 am

This from Book 3 of CWG, addresses contact with those who have gone on. Not too gung-ho re the psychic communication...

http://aboq.org/walsch/cwg3/06.htm
Is it okay to ask a psychic to contact the dead? Should we attempt to reach out to those who have “gone before”?

Why would you want to?

To see if they have something they want to say to us; to tell us.

If somebody from “the other side” has something they want you to know, they’ll find a way to cause you to know it, don’t worry.

The aunt, the uncle, the brother, the sister, the father, the mother, the spouse, and lover who have “gone before” are continuing their own journey, experiencing complete joy, moving toward total understanding.

If part of what they want to do is to come back to you—to see how you are, to bring you an awareness that they’re all right, whatever—trust that they’ll do that.

Then, watch for the “sign” and catch it. Don’t dismiss it as just your imagination, “wishful thinking,” or coincidence. Watch for the message, and receive it.

I know of a lady who was nursing her dying husband, and she begged him: If he had to go, please come back to her and let her know that he was all right. He promised he would, and died two days later. Not a week went by when the lady was awakened one night by the feeling that someone had just sat down on the bed beside her. When she opened her eyes, she could have sworn she saw her husband, sitting at the foot of the bed, smiling at her. But when she blinked and looked again, he was gone. She told me the story later, saying then that she must have been hallucinating.

Yes, that’s very common. You receive signs—irrefutable, obvious signs—and you ignore them. Or dismiss them as your own mind playing tricks on you.

You have the same choice now, with this book.

Why do we do that? Why do we ask for something—like the wisdom contained in these three books—then refuse to believe it when we receive it?

Because you doubt the greater glory of God. Like Thomas, you have to see, feel, touch, before you will believe. Yet that which you wish to know cannot be seen, felt, or touched. It is of another realm. And you are not open to that; you are not ready. Yet do not fret. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

So are You saying, then—to get back to the original line of questioning—that we should not go to a psychic or a séance seeking to contact those on the other side?

I’m not saying that you should or shouldn’t do anything. I’m just not sure what the point would be.

Well, supposing you had something you wanted to say to the other, rather than something you wanted to hear from them?

Do you imagine that you could say it and they not hear it? The slightest thought having to do with a being existing on what you call “the other side” brings that being’s consciousness flying to you.

You cannot have a thought or an idea about a person who is what you call “deceased” without that person’s Essence becoming completely aware of it. It is not necessary to use a medium to produce such communication. Love is the best “medium” of communication.

Ah, but how about two-way communication? Would a medium be helpful there? Or is such communication even possible? Is it all hogwash? Is it dangerous?

You are talking now about communication with spirits. Yes, such communication is possible. It is dangerous? Virtually everything is “dangerous” if you are afraid. What you fear, you create. Yet there is really nothing to be afraid of.

Loved ones are never far from you, never more than a thought away, and will always be there if you need them, ready with counsel or comfort or advice. If there is a high level of stress on your part about a loved one being “okay,” they will send you a sign, a signal, a little “message” that will allow you to know everything’s fine.

You won’t even have to call on them, because souls who loved you in this life are drawn to you, pulled to you, fly to you, the moment they sense the slightest trouble or disturbance in your auric field.

One of their first opportunities, as they learn about the possibilities of their new existence, is to provide aid and comfort to those they love. And you will feel their comforting presence if you are really open to them.

So the stories we hear of people “who could have sworn” that a deceased loved one was in the room could be true.

Most assuredly. One might smell the loved one’s perfume or cologne, or get a whiff of the cigar they smoked, or faintly hear a song they used to hum. Or, out of nowhere, some personal possession of theirs may suddenly appear. A handkerchief, or a wallet, or some cufflink or piece of jewelry just “shows up” for “no reason.” It’s “found” in a chair cushion, or under a stack of old magazines. There it is. A picture, a photograph, of a special moment—just when you were missing that person and thinking about them and feeling sad about their death. These things don’t “just happen.” These kinds of things don’t “just appear” at “just the right moment” by chance. I tell you this: There are no coincidences in the universe.

This is very common. Very common.

Now, back to your question: Do you need a so-called “medium” or “channel” to communicate with beings out of the body? No. Is it sometimes helpful? Sometimes. So much depends, again, on the psychic or medium—and on their motivation.

If someone refuses to work in this way with you—or to do any kind of “channeling” or “go-between” work—without high compensation; run, don’t walk, the other way. That person may be in it only for the money. Don’t be surprised if you get “hooked” into returning time and time again for weeks or months, or even years, as they play on your need or desire for contact with the “spirit world.”

A person who is only there—as the spirit is there—to help, asks nothing for himself except what is needed to continue to do the work they seek to do.

If a psychic or medium is coming from that place when she agrees to help you, make sure you offer all the help in return that you can. Don’t take advantage of such extraordinary generosity of the spirit by giving little, or not at all, when you know you could do more.

Look to see who is truly serving the world, truly seeking to share wisdom and knowledge, insight and understanding, caring and compassion. Provide for those people, and provide grandly. Pay them the highest honor. Give them the largest amount. For these are the Bringers of the Light.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Great info, and it works! Thanks, Alice!

Songs and food is how relate to my grandma, usually (or her to me, it's kinda the same). When I start to hum certain songs, I know it's her in my head, and I laugh and enjoy, because it usually happens in moments when I could need her insight. With food it's the same, I crave for dishes that she would normally make at times when I would need her presence, and making them and eating them gives me the aha moment I need. (And I once managed to bake a pie exactly as she used to, except I didn't have any idea about the recipe, I think I've entirely channeled a delicious pie - of course, it only happened when I needed to talk to her:))))))

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:56 am

Alexa wrote:Great info, and it works! Thanks, Alice!

Songs and food is how relate to my grandma, usually (or her to me, it's kinda the same). When I start to hum certain songs, I know it's her in my head, and I laugh and enjoy, because it usually happens in moments when I could need her insight. With food it's the same, I crave for dishes that she would normally make at times when I would need her presence, and making them and eating them gives me the aha moment I need. (And I once managed to bake a pie exactly as she used to, except I didn't have any idea about the recipe, I think I've entirely channeled a delicious pie - of course, it only happened when I needed to talk to her:))))))

Interesting! It has occurred to me that souls who have gone on could miss the taste treats here. My mom loved, loved coffee (she made it so strong it was like soup) and when I drink it I do feel closer to her, though I don't make it that strong!

What kind of pie was that? yum, pie :mrgreen:

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 am

Alice wrote:
Interesting! It has occurred to me that souls who have gone on could miss the taste treats here. My mom loved, loved coffee (she made it so strong it was like soup) and when I drink it I do feel closer to her, though I don't make it that strong!

What kind of pie was that? yum, pie :mrgreen:

Oh, Alice! What are you doing to me? :))))))

Now I'm gonna make some pie :))))

I'll post the story on the fig and islam thread, it feels more appropriate;)

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm

that thread doesn't really fit to the bashar only thread or not?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”