Conversations with God: book 4

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Conversations with God: book 4

Postby matcha » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:50 am

If you have not read this most recent addition to the Conversations with God series, I suggest you do. :D Listening to it right now.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:22 am

matcha wrote:If you have not read this most recent addition to the Conversations with God series, I suggest you do. :D Listening to it right now.


hope you will share what you're getting out of it 8-)

User avatar
Arouet
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:36 pm

matcha wrote:If you have not read this most recent addition to the Conversations with God series, I suggest you do. :D Listening to it right now.

Audible? Where did you get Book 4 in audio? Darn!!!

CwG is a dull read IMNSHO
I AM a Precursor!

User avatar
John M. Martin
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby John M. Martin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Arouet wrote:
matcha wrote:If you have not read this most recent addition to the Conversations with God series, I suggest you do. :D Listening to it right now.

Audible? Where did you get Book 4 in audio? Darn!!!

CwG is a dull read IMNSHO


I am in agreement, reading CWG is like pulling your nails across a slate chalkboard. :D

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:31 pm

John M. Martin wrote:
Arouet wrote:
matcha wrote:If you have not read this most recent addition to the Conversations with God series, I suggest you do. :D Listening to it right now.

Audible? Where did you get Book 4 in audio? Darn!!!

CwG is a dull read IMNSHO


I am in agreement, reading CWG is like pulling your nails across a slate chalkboard. :D


What books (of a similar ilk) do you like?

matcha
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby matcha » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:29 am

Arouet wrote:
matcha wrote:If you have not read this most recent addition to the Conversations with God series, I suggest you do. :D Listening to it right now.

Audible? Where did you get Book 4 in audio? Darn!!!

CwG is a dull read IMNSHO


I use Audible because the kind of books I like are not at the library and certainly not there in Audiobook form. I also do not like to steal, so the cheapest place to get Audiobooks I know of is Audible. There are a few companies that provide access to many audiobooks I have come across, but they likely would not have a wide enough selection (in metaphyscical/new thought/things I am interested in) to make them worthwhile.

I like supporting authors by actually buying what I read/listen to. I do not watch TV, NETFLIX, or HULU. I need to entertain my mind somehow, and audiobooks tend to be cheaper than Bashar channelings.

I also listen to audiobooks of Alan Watts lectures. Abraham-Hicks (even if I am going through a period of disagreeing with much that channeler has said right now) books are in audiobook form too. I was able to get two audiobooks written by Dolores Cannon. (I tend to go for 5 hour or longer books.)

In fact, I have many hours of entertainment saved up for long walks in the future.

Its okay if you don't like CwG. Just like I don't like Law of One, there is no debating it. I do not think that there is anything wrong with getting audiobooks from Audible.com even if a number of the same books are pirated on youtube. If no one buys this kind of book in audible form then they will stop making them into that form.

Just like when there is a book that can easily be bought from Amazon, or a local bookstore if no one buys the books and the internet posts .PDFs of the books... expect to see no sequel.

You are voting with money. Every purchase is a vote. This is why I invest in local 'happy milk' and try to get pasture fed meats. If I were a vegetarian I would not be supporting the creation of a system where animals are better treated in farms. I do not think it is realistic to assume that everyone should become vegetarian.

That is one issue I have with CwG. It assumes that eating the dead flesh of other animals shortens the lifespan. I think this is a distortion from the view of the author as it also says that these words from God are being filtered by the writer.

Did anyone hear what CwG said about Bill Clinton in books 2?

It said Bill was fighting for the common man and going against the wishes of the elite. Therefore he would be taken out somehow like Kennedy only God would not say how. God did not answer when asked if he would die like Kennedy only that the elite were not happy with him.

I found this an interesting angle to consider. The Clintons were the good guys when Alternative Media tries so hard to paint them as corrupt killers and connected to Pizzagate. Therefore the rumors about the Clintons might be being created by the elite to turn the masses against the real good guys. So the Alt-right Media and Alt Media would in this reality be playing into the hands of the elite and leading the population to make choices that are against their best interest.

Isn't that a mind boggling thing to consider? Bill Clinton maybe didn't actually have sex with 'that women' (forgetting her name now). He was maybe speaking the truth to the American people in that statement and false evidence was created to take him out. :lol:

TheInventor
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby TheInventor » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:38 am

I liked CWG, until Walshe wrote "Happier than GOD" which is a ripoff. Neale just rehashes prev stuff; and no new info from GOD.
Will read new book "Conversations with God: book 4 - Awaken the Species (2017) ISBN 978-1-937-90749-5"

I will torrent the book, Walshe owes me money for buying the rotten books, he wrote.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:04 am

matcha wrote:Its okay if you don't like CwG. Just like I don't like Law of One, there is no debating it. I do not think that there is anything wrong with getting audiobooks from Audible.com even if a number of the same books are pirated on youtube. If no one buys this kind of book in audible form then they will stop making them into that form.

Just like when there is a book that can easily be bought from Amazon, or a local bookstore if no one buys the books and the internet posts .PDFs of the books... expect to see no sequel.

You are voting with money. Every purchase is a vote. This is why I invest in local 'happy milk' and try to get pasture fed meats. If I were a vegetarian I would not be supporting the creation of a system where animals are better treated in farms. I do not think it is realistic to assume that everyone should become vegetarian.

That is one issue I have with CwG. It assumes that eating the dead flesh of other animals shortens the lifespan. I think this is a distortion from the view of the author as it also says that these words from God are being filtered by the writer.


I didn't know about that. Which book is that from?

I do know "God" is very down on drinking (CWG Book 1).

Did anyone hear what CwG said about Bill Clinton in books 2?

It said Bill was fighting for the common man and going against the wishes of the elite. Therefore he would be taken out somehow like Kennedy only God would not say how. God did not answer when asked if he would die like Kennedy only that the elite were not happy with him.

I found this an interesting angle to consider. The Clintons were the good guys when Alternative Media tries so hard to paint them as corrupt killers and connected to Pizzagate. Therefore the rumors about the Clintons might be being created by the elite to turn the masses against the real good guys. So the Alt-right Media and Alt Media would in this reality be playing into the hands of the elite and leading the population to make choices that are against their best interest.

Isn't that a mind boggling thing to consider? Bill Clinton maybe didn't actually have sex with 'that women' (forgetting her name now). He was maybe speaking the truth to the American people in that statement and false evidence was created to take him out. :lol:


Oh, he was playing with her alright though he may not have "gone all the way."
There is plenty of evidence that could not have been faked.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal

He had a lot of affairs in fact. That one just got a ton more media coverage.
But all of that was nothing compared to JFK's playing around when he was in the White House. He takes the prize there. :shock:

For the common man, or corrupt politician? Well you know the Bashar saying, not this or that, but this and that.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:33 am

I read the book, it was wonderful. I really like Neale Walsch's books. I think book 3 was the best because it talked about highly evolved beings, but book 4 still has some good stuff.

I think the thing I got most out of this book was how it was talking about how you are enlightened right now, and paradoxically must move towards it.

We know the phrase "fake it until you make it". But, I don't use that term, instead I say you must be it until you are it. If you feel you aren't already awakened and being a conscious human being right now, you will never become one.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Rokazulu wrote:I read the book, it was wonderful. I really like Neale Walsch's books. I think book 3 was the best because it talked about highly evolved beings, but book 4 still has some good stuff.

I think the thing I got most out of this book was how it was talking about how you are enlightened right now, and paradoxically must move towards it.

We know the phrase "fake it until you make it". But, I don't use that term, instead I say you must be it until you are it. If you feel you aren't already awakened and being a conscious human being right now, you will never become one.


I AM ALREADY ENLIGHTENED! I AM AWAKE AND CONSCIOUS!

Thanks for the remiinder, Rokazulu. :idea:

matcha
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby matcha » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 am

Rokazulu wrote:I read the book, it was wonderful. I really like Neale Walsch's books. I think book 3 was the best because it talked about highly evolved beings, but book 4 still has some good stuff.

I think the thing I got most out of this book was how it was talking about how you are enlightened right now, and paradoxically must move towards it.

We know the phrase "fake it until you make it". But, I don't use that term, instead I say you must be it until you are it. If you feel you aren't already awakened and being a conscious human being right now, you will never become one.


That is what I noticed while listening to BATGAP (Budha at the Gas Pump). This is a youtube interview channel where the host interviews people who consider themselves Enlightened and their stories on reaching Enlightenment. For one guest they were just walking down the street and suddenly felt Enlightened. So reaching Enlightenment can be done through years of meditation and hard work. Or you could just walk down the street and it hits you. All the while a lifetime of being a monk does not guarantee you will reach the state of Enlightenment. You need to declare yourself already Enlightened to become Enlightened. Otherwise, you could get stuck in the feeling that you are becoming Enlightened forever without reaching Enlightenment.

Matt Kahn told such a story of his past life as a monk. Moments before reaching Enlightenment he died and asked the beings in the afterlife why they had let him die moments before reaching Enlightenment. They said, if he had not died then he could have been stuck in that moment forever. Always moments before Enlightenment.

So yes, my research from many sources has led me to believe that Enlightenment isn't reached it is something you realize you have always been.

Alice wrote:
I didn't know about that. Which book is that from?



The mention that humans do not take care of their body due to doing things like drinking alcohol and 'eating red meat' or the dead flesh of an animal happens a number of times in several of the books. I would not worry about it. I think that this is the author and not really God's belief. God was saying that humans do not take care of their bodies, which are designed to last 1000's of years, or that Highly Evolved Beings have longer lifespans because they do not put chemicals in everything, eat dead flesh of animals, or do things that damage the body.

So I think it was in more than one books only briefly mentioned. It stood out because recent Science has been proving that 'red meat' is just as good for you as chicken (if not better). When it was mentioned as eating the dead flesh of another animal, and that Highly Evolved Societies don't do this. I thought of how Native American cultures had been stated to be more Highly Evolved, but they ate the dead flesh of animals.

So I considered this inconsistent and based on the bias of the author. I, therefore, questioned if Alcohol was really bad for the body or if the author had a bias against that as well. I personally have only had one sip of Alchohol in my life due to medication that lists on the side that I cannot have Alcohol. I also am forbidden to eat or drink anything Grapefruit. (I miss you Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice.)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:04 am

matcha wrote:
That is what I noticed while listening to BATGAP (Budha at the Gas Pump). This is a youtube interview channel where the host interviews people who consider themselves Enlightened and their stories on reaching Enlightenment. For one guest they were just walking down the street and suddenly felt Enlightened. So reaching Enlightenment can be done through years of meditation and hard work. Or you could just walk down the street and it hits you. All the while a lifetime of being a monk does not guarantee you will reach the state of Enlightenment. You need to declare yourself already Enlightened to become Enlightened. Otherwise, you could get stuck in the feeling that you are becoming Enlightened forever without reaching Enlightenment.

Matt Kahn told such a story of his past life as a monk. Moments before reaching Enlightenment he died and asked the beings in the afterlife why they had let him die moments before reaching Enlightenment. They said, if he had not died then he could have been stuck in that moment forever. Always moments before Enlightenment.

So yes, my research from many sources has led me to believe that Enlightenment isn't reached it is something you realize you have always been.


And don't forget what Bashar said. Enlightenment is just lightening up :D

Alice wrote:
I didn't know about that. Which book is that from?



matcha wrote:The mention that humans do not take care of their body due to doing things like drinking alcohol and 'eating red meat' or the dead flesh of an animal happens a number of times in several of the books. I would not worry about it. I think that this is the author and not really God's belief. God was saying that humans do not take care of their bodies, which are designed to last 1000's of years, or that Highly Evolved Beings have longer lifespans because they do not put chemicals in everything, eat dead flesh of animals, or do things that damage the body.

So I think it was in more than one books only briefly mentioned. It stood out because recent Science has been proving that 'red meat' is just as good for you as chicken (if not better). When it was mentioned as eating the dead flesh of another animal, and that Highly Evolved Societies don't do this. I thought of how Native American cultures had been stated to be more Highly Evolved, but they ate the dead flesh of animals.

So I considered this inconsistent and based on the bias of the author. I, therefore, questioned if Alcohol was really bad for the body or if the author had a bias against that as well. I personally have only had one sip of Alchohol in my life due to medication that lists on the side that I cannot have Alcohol. I also am forbidden to eat or drink anything Grapefruit. (I miss you Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice.)


I do remember the part about alcohol in CWG Book 1. "God" said we were not meant to take in alcohol, that it damages brain cells.
Neale protested, "I drink very moderately" and "Jesus drank wine." God: "So who said Jesus was perfect?" :mrgreen:

I go on and off alcohol myself. I only ever drink with dinner, a beer or a glass of wine. On it right now, going off it shortly. yeah, I can
take it or leave it!

Tanfeliz
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Conversations with God: book 4

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 pm

I was a little put off by these books and didnt give them much of a chance. Same with Kryon. The information was good, but the delivery too annoying.


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests