Be a little bit crazy

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Be a little bit crazy

Postby Alice » Sat May 27, 2017 6:42 am

Bashar:
Be a little bit crazy. Just a little bit, because if you’re just a little bit crazy, in just the right way, people just say, “she’s creative”. Being creative is being a little bit crazy, in just the right vibration. With that in mind, you should understand God is completely insane. “Who else but an insane being would sync up your planet?” Oh, but who else but an insane being would believe that unconditional love, and unending ecstasy, and joy are also “normal”; but that is the reality All That Is is. Does this make some sense?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Be a little bit crazy

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat May 27, 2017 6:24 pm

cool
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:39 pm

From pdf, The Madman’s Guide to Enlightenment by Osho:

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/The%20 ... kYH4DCjj_o

Deva means divine, vatula means madness, divine madness. There are two kinds of madness, and
sometimes they look very similar but they are diametrically opposite, not similar at all. They exist in
two different dimensions, they are two different realities.
The first madness is a kind of breakdown and the second madness is a kind of breakthrough. The
first madness happens if you become too identified with the mind and the reasoning processes. If
you go too much into the mind – it has a limit – if you stretch it too much, sooner or later the limit
is arrived at; you cannot go beyond it. Then the pressure goes on accumulating and accumulating
and it explodes. One falls below mind. That is the ordinary madness.

It happens through the identification with the mind; it is a failure of the nerves. You tried to do
something impossible with the mind, something which it is not made to do. You pulled it to its logical
end and there was no way to go beyond it. You destroyed it. That’s what happened to Friedrich
Nietzsche: it was a breakdown. He tried hard. He became utterly one with the mind. His whole
approach towards life and existence was of reason and only reason. Reason can take you to a
certain point – beyond that there is no way for reason. If you still insist, it will break down, it will not
be able to contain the beyond.

Then there is another kind of madness I call ’the divine madness’. It happened to Gautam the
Buddha and to Jesus Christ. It happens when you don’t get identified with the mind, when you don’t
think of yourself as the mind but as a witness, as a watcher. And when one watches the mind, slowly
slowly one goes beyond the mind. In the very watching, the transcendence. When you go beyond
the mind, that is the breakthrough; that is what I call ’divine madness’. In ordinary madness you go
below mind; in divine madness you go beyond mind. From the outside sometimes they can appear
similar. That’s what psychoanalysts go on suspecting – that Jesus is a little bit neurotic. He is not:
they are!

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:45 am

Alice wrote:Bashar:
Be a little bit crazy. Just a little bit, because if you’re just a little bit crazy, in just the right way, people just say, “she’s creative”. Being creative is being a little bit crazy, in just the right vibration. With that in mind, you should understand God is completely insane. “Who else but an insane being would sync up your planet?” Oh, but who else but an insane being would believe that unconditional love, and unending ecstasy, and joy are also “normal”; but that is the reality All That Is is. Does this make some sense?

How synchronous! I literally just listened to the recording of this 30 min ago and then I found this thread. It's from Beyond the Secret (2007).

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:05 am

jman5000 wrote:
Alice wrote:Bashar:

How synchronous! I literally just listened to the recording of this 30 min ago and then I found this thread. It's from Beyond the Secret (2007).

Return to “Bashar's channelings”