Measuring Your Vibration

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

wilburn

Measuring Your Vibration

Post by wilburn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 pm

how does B do it? can we do it?
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

mac

Re: Measuring Your Vibration

Post by mac » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:58 pm

wilburn wrote:how does B do it? can we do it?
I have no idea how B does it but we can once we figure out how to a) read the frequencies of sub-molecular, molecular and exomolecular 'particles' which we could then sum to a total of all quantities or b) create a device that reads this total energy e.g. geiger counter
Last edited by mac on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 pm

mac wrote:
I have no idea how B does it but we can once we figure out how to a) read the vibrational frequencies of sub-molecular, molecular and exomolecular 'particles' which we could then sum to a total of all quantities or b) create a device that reads this total energy e.g. Geiger counter
(b) does not exist, yes? a) lol what formulas?

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 am

wilburn wrote:
mac wrote:
I have no idea how B does it but we can once we figure out how to a) read the vibrational frequencies of sub-molecular, molecular and exomolecular 'particles' which we could then sum to a total of all quantities or b) create a device that reads this total energy e.g. Geiger counter
(b) does not exist, yes? a) lol what formulas?
Like he said, a) we have to discover the formulas b) yes we need to create it, otherwise it doesn't exist on this planet

mac

Post by mac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Let's make sure we are discussing the terms correctly. Frequency (without time) = state of consciousness and can be expressed numerically. Vibration is the feeling, resonation/harmony are properties of consciousness.

The frequency of matter in Hz can be calculated by using the formula, E=Mc^2 and E= hf, where
E=energy,
M=mass,
c=speed of light,
h=Planck’s constant,
and f=frequency.

Equating the right sides of the two equations, and substituting the values for the constants gives f=M x 1.356 x 10^50, where M is in kilograms. For example, Carbon has an atomic weight of 12.011, so one mole (6x10^23 atoms) has a mass of 12.011 gm, and one atom has a mass of 2 x 10^-26 kg. According to the formula, the frequency of a Carbon atom is 2.72 x 10^24 Hz. This frequency corresponds to the Compton wavelength, the wavelength of a photon with the same energy as the rest-mass energy of the atom.

Mass being basic combination of atomic structure of matter”, indicates that the mass needed to calculate frequency should be
based on a combination of the atomic weights of all the elements involved. When there are multiple elements involved, the mass might be determined simply by averaging the individual weights of the different kinds of atoms. We are unable to do this computation. ET doesn't perform this calculation either, they have created trechnologies that 'read' the overall, cumulative F as related more like a Geiger Counter for e.g.

Interestingly, from the standpoint of a base frequency and the frequency of separation from self, the Golden Ratio applies. E.g. the Zeta race base F = 10kHz, their extended F (separation) is 16. 16/10 = ~1.618. Extrapolating to humans, our base F = 7.5 (roughly) x 1.6 = ~12kHz (OBE)

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 pm

lol ok im officially lost

mac

Post by mac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:48 pm

wilburn wrote:lol ok im officially lost
Summary:

http://justalist.blogspot.com/2008/03/v ... -list.html

N:B: Bruce Tainio of Tiainio Technology built the first frequency monitor and determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. Taino's machine was certified as 100 percent accurate and was used in the agricultural field today. It has been generally ignored and has been discontinued.

The problem is there is no etheric inclusion or the etheric component has been unidentified in the sum of parts.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:34 pm

why cant someone add up all the different freq and get a sum?

mac

Post by mac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:17 am

wilburn wrote:why cant someone add up all the different freq and get a sum?
Go ahead.

KIM, you change your F frequently. With what you eat, breathe, environment and a host of other variables, WTS, I don't think that the normal variations of human body F would exceed 40% without entering an altered, perhaps out-of-body state.

ingerul9

Post by ingerul9 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:58 am

Of what purpose it would be to you if you would know your frequency vibration?

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 pm

ingerul9 wrote:
Of what purpose it would be to you if you would know your frequency vibration?
once a base frequency can be established, other frequencies that might be found could lead to disease in its initiation. thats opne. i have ten more reasons.

mac

Post by mac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:48 pm

ingerul9 wrote:Of what purpose it would be to you if you would know your frequency vibration?
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 404#p10435

Vibration =/ frequency
wilburn wrote:once a base frequency can be established, other frequencies that might be found could lead to disease in its initiation. thats opne. i have ten more reasons.
We are quickly beginning to understand how understanding frequency is the operational key to utilizing frequency detection and [etheric] correction. Beginning to search for methods to quantify frequency is a very good, forward-looking idea.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:32 am

I know that Bashar can read your energy patterns by just sensing your presence. So I am under the assumption that he intuitively knows how many cycles you are vibrating at by just looking at you or perhaps his ship makes the calculation.

Enlighten me with your perspective.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:44 am

I have a theory which I have discovered recently and have a fair good amount of evidence for. It might help.

Those who perform best at hypnosis were those who had strong mental image clarity, so strong that they could create physical changes in response to what they were imagining. The stage hypnotist gives the audience a test and looks for anyone who responds to what they are told to imagine. They call these people good visualizers and these people are considered the most suggestible because they have a connection with their inner world ready to go. So I define that as one way to know if you are vibrating very high or not and I will explain more....

If the hypnotist told them to imagine their arm had balloons on it then the good visualizers would physically notice their hand going up by itself. While those who did not respond are considered bad subjects because they need a lot more time to open their connection and that can usually take multiple sessions with a professional hypnotherapist. In other words their base frequency is low.

So for me-a person with poor mental image clarity when they imagine is a sign that person is not in a high frequency. Now I know I may not have the complete "picture" if you will but here's the thing, there is a practice one can do to increase their mental image capacity and that's how I tested to see if my theory had merit or not.

If I imagine right now a female hugging me I get a blurry image somewhere in the distance of my mind and I can mentally feel the hug.

Then I did a practice which involves taking a mental snapshot of an object you see right in front of you. Close your eyes and imagine seeing that object just as you did when your eyes were open. For me the fresh mental image of it stayed for a bit but soon faded into darkness or was replaced by other thoughts. The goal is to use your concentration to bring the image back into view and in some cases open your eyes and take the snapshot again if you forget what it looked life. Don't change the object or try to rotate it, just see it in your minds eye.

Eventually are some hours of this what happened for me is I had developed the ability to see in my minds eye what I imagined so clearly that I could physically feel the hug if I imagined it this time, it didn't end there, I could clearly see the person that there was no struggle to kiss her and feel that too and even mentally rotate her body or see it from different angles WITHOUT disrupting or clipping between different view points. It was all smooth and actually effortless I would say.

Now here's the thing, the moment I went to rest because for some reason I felt really good and heavy after that practice I went to lay down and the women had come to life in my minds eye and autonomously taken my astral body by the hand and we went for a pure out of body journey together, I wasn't imagining this anymore, it was now real in the sense that I wasn't controlling her anymore.

That journey eventually ended and after a few days my mental imagery went back to normal. All of the things I experienced were all things I can attribute to being in very high frequency. Spiritual communication, feelings of joy, manifestations while in that state etc.

Once the high wore off things went back to normal, as in low frequency, poor spiritual connection and just a Meh feeling overall.

So those people who are best for hypnosis naturally have their third eye open while those of us who don't struggle with manifestations and more.
In theory the third eye chakra is pretty high up in the list of chakras so I can see a connection that those who are struggling in life simply do because they operate at a lower base frequency, which means much less of their higher centers are active.

So I was able to attain a very high frequency temporarily but if I was able to maintain it, who knows what would of happened.

Now more evidence here is that the movie the secret was talking about visualizing what you want, feeling it and so on but that's the same thing as what a hypnotist would guide someone to do anyway or what you normally do in self-hypnosis. So those who struggled with manifesting their desires were simply told that they were not a match to that frequency. In other words their base frequency was low or their hypnotic suggestibility was low.

So....

Low base frequency: Poor mental imagery, slow manifestations, slow change, illness, disease, struggle, poor connection when going within, low clarity dreams, forgetting dreams, struggle to remember generally speaking.

High base frequency: Strong mental imagery, manifestations are fast, fast change, feeling good, rarely sick, strong connection within, profound spiritual experiences and dreams, struggle becomes a thing of the past.

It is quite clear that the beliefs of the person will also affect their behavior and that will transfer over onto their success or failure to manifest/stay in a high frequency.

Seriously though if someone imagines their hands being lifted by a balloon and their actual hand is raising, that IS manifestation happening right then and there, if they imagined their spirit guides talking to them it would then happen right there, so if a person with low base frequency tries these things and doesn't experience them then that's a clear sign that they are not operating at a high frequency and thus struggled to manifest those changes within themselves.
Hope that chunk helps.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:20 am

Good stuff Mac.

Interesting how this topic is suddenly at 15k views.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Post by mac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 pm

wilburn wrote:lol ok im officially lost
Let's try another POV using the same mathematics but inserting Carbon as the element in question.

Carbon = atomic weight of 12.011, so one mole (6x10^23 atoms) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(unit) has a mass M of 12.011 gm, and a solitary atom's M = 2 x 10^-26 kg. Via the formula, the frequency (F) of a Carbon atom is 2.72 x 10^24 Hz. This F corresponds to the Compton wavelength, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton_wavelength the wavelength of a photon with the same energy as the rest-mass energy of the atom.

The point is that F can be computed at the molecular levels but of what value is that in terms of addressing the F of the human body? Not much practically.

Looking back at this post, I doubt I solved your lostness but, hey, it's fun so get over it. :D

mac

Post by mac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 pm

[quote="AlwaysBeNice"]Good stuff Mac. Interesting how this topic is suddenly at 15k views.[/quot]

I have a lesson group that is looking in but not 15,000 of them. :o

mac

Post by mac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Rokazulu wrote:I know that Bashar can read your energy patterns by just sensing your presence. So I am under the assumption that he intuitively knows how many cycles you are vibrating at by just looking at you or perhaps his ship makes the calculation.

His/their access to data like frequency reads comes from his/their Higher Mind.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:00 pm

mac wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:I know that Bashar can read your energy patterns by just sensing your presence. So I am under the assumption that he intuitively knows how many cycles you are vibrating at by just looking at you or perhaps his ship makes the calculation.

His/their access to data like frequency reads comes from his/their Higher Mind.
his and their or his or their lol

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:02 am

Bashar measures the average resonant frequency of that person, there are several channelling of those stated frequencies.

Remember Vibration is 90 degree right angle to propagation of transverse energy waves.

Remember Bashar exists normally higher frequency level that we exist normally at. Daryll EEG shows frequencies 10 time the normal frequencies of human brain wave lengths. Vibration and Frequency Matching takes place.

Remember that Telempathy is the sympathetic emotional vibrations (person to person)

Most People dont know that DNA has Superconducting Micro Currents, this allows Quantum Superposition of particles to create EPR paring for quantum instantaneous communication. This allows a Quasi Physical Being (Bashar)to Remotely access Daryll's Body.

You can feel vibration in your hand by slapping a drum, and feel the vibrations, by counting the vibrations, you get Frequency.

Bashar simply feels the vibrations generated by the person. Bio Photons are naturally emitted by humans, I suspect its the Bio Photons frequency
Fluctuations are measured.

I have remember being onboard a human/hybrid ship, the being was Grey/Green Quasi Physical. Bashar told me more info at the Las Vegas Channeling "The Formula" I got to ask questions on stage.