Understanding density

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

cobrien

Understanding density

Post by cobrien » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:00 am

So to frame this we will make some assumptions.

1. All that is is a single thought
2. You exist within this thought

If if everything is thought then what is the substance of reality?

3. The composition of the orginal thought is love, the formative force and light, the building block.

So if everything we know is composed of the same essence what determines how things manifest?

4. From the highest possible to the lowest possible everything exists within an octave of experience. The denser realities occupy a higher part of the octave of experience. Thus the denser the reality the broader the base. Think of it as a pyramid in reverse to common sense. You are more powerful the lower you are on the pyramid.

If you start from an all inclusive ideal and percolate intention thru the agreements you have currently in going on things will change by your intention. The question is how do you know which aspect of yourself is intending.

Bashar called this concept the higher self. However, i believe that thru meditation and conscious thinking one can become single pointed in their desires and cause their intention to manifest. This requires perserverence and reestablishing a decision until it sticks.

The hang up is the idea of saying "this is who i want to be" versus "this is who I am". Bashar used this example in what he called "spontaneous redefinition". He often says follow your excitement because this is the clearest connection to the higher self which creates progression from what we experience as linear reality.

mac

Re: Understanding density

Post by mac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:55 pm

cobrien wrote:So to frame this we will make some assumptions. 1. All that is is a single thought 2. You exist within this thought. If everything is thought then what is the substance of reality?
The experiences derived from it.