Manifestation/co-creating and the collective shift explained in depth

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Manifestation/co-creating and the collective shift explained in depth

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:57 am

All of the following concepts were told by Bashar.

You are one body-mind-spirit, a 'separate' consciousness and paradoxically also All That Is itself, as everyone.

You create your reality with your vibe, with the law of attraction/repulsion.

You cannot change other people directly, they have their free will, this is a co-creation.

You do change everyone, and everything, indirectly, by giving off either a high/low frequency + the thoughts/beliefs you have, that are transmitted into the collective, that others can chose to match.

When you are more positive, you radiate and create a more positive atmosphere, it's then easier for other people to become more positive, Bashar mentioned this as the 100th monkey effect.

Since light/love/more consciousness is stronger than darkness/fear/low consciousness, eventually all the darkness will be outshone and the negative people will die or disappear as he said.

Everything is possible but not probable, we create the realities with our own personal beliefs + the collective beliefs.
Bashar also said not all parallel realities are experienced by a personal view (source viewtopic.php?t=152)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

albesayz

Re: Manifestation/co-creating and the collective shift explained in depth

Postby albesayz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:15 pm

I wonder how far you can take the creating different versions of other people. Speaking in extremes, would it be possible to get the whole world to hate you or love you? Taking Hitler as an example, back then the people of Germany actually supported him. He also didn't see himself as a bad guy and thought he was doing service to his country. Could he have extended this support for him to the rest of the world? Could he have also gotten the whole world to hate him? which is close to what we see now.

In this clip Bashar talks about everyone being in their own room in terms of creation. He mentions that you create versions of other people in your own room but from their perspective their version of themselves could be totally different. So does the other person have a say in what version of them you experience? I've also heard Bashar mention that changing other people isn't 100% guaranteed but you being in alignment with who you really are can act like a mirror to other people to do the same, so which one is it?
https://www.facebook.com/10001270155151 ... =2&theater (@2:55)

P.S. anyone know where this clip is from?

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:45 am

Very cool clip. Similar to Byron Katie's work. I'm surprised that clip is even still available. Basically "don't shoot the messenger".

I gather that all of the people we interact with, who affect us on any level, only do so because, they, or our interaction with them, are mirroring (not necessarily one to one) something of our own vibration. But, you can just as easily get caught up in trying to over analyze why any particular situation is there. Much easier to "love what arises". Meaning, always find a positive meaning to any experience, because whatever is there is only there for YOU. Meaning, you manifested this situation based on your own vibration/beliefs and if you are getting an 'unwanted meaning' out of it, be it, an interaction with another person, it is because of your own meanings/interpretations (beliefs) that are simply being mirrored back to you by your own emotional response.

CreateUrReality

Postby CreateUrReality » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:56 am

I say, if its not in the 5 laws of creation, its possible... Its your experience after all, you are All That Is, so you can experience anything.

colinisfree

Postby colinisfree » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:33 am

Thanks AlwaysBeNice - very helpful information! ;)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:12 pm

I think that's because our mind can color the experience Albe
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:47 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Everything is possible but not probable, we create the realities with our own personal beliefs + the collective beliefs.

Seth said anything possible is probable.
You must remember that there are no impediments in Framework 2, and therefore that all seeming impediments in Framework 1 will be dissolved.

You must not wonder how, or dwell upon details. Desire brings about its own fulfillment when possible. Anything possible is probable.

Framework 1 = our experienced reality
Framework 2 = the "ground of being," the "Field."

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
You do change everyone, and everything, indirectly, by giving off either a high/low frequency + the thoughts/beliefs you have, that are transmitted into the collective, that others can chose to match.

I'd like to talk about this.

What effect does discussing beliefs/ideas have on your reflections? In my experience, it has little effect even if the conversation goes on for hours. But, for teachers it has a slightly greater effect only because they are already vibrating on that level. Not to say that people get it right away with a teacher either, but they feel as though they eventually could.

Is it safe to say by just being a presence of unconditional love, it is help enough, and the only time you need to express your views is if someone asks for your views? I was thinking, if someone gives their view of let's say... the presidency, I could jump in with my view (which will be extremely radical and more than likely be opposed by nearly anyone I meet). Would this not cause a dichotomy right then and there and in a sense be infringing on their free will? As most beings right now are going through a process and talking about these esoteric matters would only infuriate them instead of uplift them.

Law of One talks a bit about this. The bible has also said "Do not cast pearls before swine". Not to say that anyone is swine or less than, but to say they spiritually do not care about these topics and will trample all over them as if they were mud to them. The tao has also said "Those who know don't speak, those who speak do not know." Keeping that in mind. Bashar doesn't speak... he's telempathic =)

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:08 am

Rokazulu wrote:Is it safe to say by just being a presence of unconditional love, it is help enough, and the only time you need to express your views is if someone asks for your views? I was thinking, if someone gives their view of let's say... the presidency, I could jump in with my view (which will be extremely radical and more than likely be opposed by nearly anyone I meet). Would this not cause a dichotomy right then and there and in a sense be infringing on their free will? As most beings right now are going through a process and talking about these esoteric matters would only infuriate them instead of uplift them.

No, because you are sharing an opinion and an example. They can choose how to react/interpret to that. You are doing them a service. I assume that sharing your opinion is done with integrity and respect their choices of how to view.

This reminds me of a similar conclusion I once reached which was like yours. I at one time said aloud that from now on I will keep my ideas to myself. And one person from the group who usually only listened came to me and said - but then your ideas will not be heard by those who want to hear them so you are robbing them of an option. This made me ponder. It is only a matter of choice/degree of fine touch when having opinions contrary to the majority and if it is best for all of the parties involved - sometimes it is best to share, sometimes it is not - you decide - "the greatest change requires the lightest touch".

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am

ingerul9 wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Is it safe to say by just being a presence of unconditional love, it is help enough, and the only time you need to express your views is if someone asks for your views? I was thinking, if someone gives their view of let's say... the presidency, I could jump in with my view (which will be extremely radical and more than likely be opposed by nearly anyone I meet). Would this not cause a dichotomy right then and there and in a sense be infringing on their free will? As most beings right now are going through a process and talking about these esoteric matters would only infuriate them instead of uplift them.

No, because you are sharing an opinion and an example. They can choose how to react/interpret to that. You are doing them a service. I assume that sharing your opinion is done with integrity and respect their choices of how to view.

This reminds me of a similar conclusion I once reached which was like yours. I at one time said aloud that from now on I will keep my ideas to myself. And one person from the group who usually only listened came to me and said - but then your ideas will not be heard by those who want to hear them so you are robbing them of an option. This made me ponder. It is only a matter of choice/degree of fine touch when having opinions contrary to the majority and if it is best for all of the parties involved - sometimes it is best to share, sometimes it is not - you decide - "the greatest change requires the lightest touch".

Thank you for this perspective.

In fact, I believe I rationalized my perspective because I felt bad expressing my views to people who did not respond. So I can choose not to feel that way anymore when I speak my truth in good taste.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Your heart will know at any given moment.
Most certainly your state of being is the most important thing, in CwG is it said it's more effective to teach by by example than through 'bettering' others.
It's actually funny how I think 90% of pretty much all people react badly to feedback hehe.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:23 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Your heart will know at any given moment.
Most certainly your state of being is the most important thing, in CwG is it said it's more effective to teach by by example than through 'bettering' others.
It's actually funny how I think 90% of pretty much all people react badly to feedback hehe.

Or they may seem to listen and even thank you, and then proceed as though they'd never heard it.

Just because someone can read or hear the words doesn't mean they get through...

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:54 am

Alice wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:Everything is possible but not probable, we create the realities with our own personal beliefs + the collective beliefs.

You must remember that there are no impediments in Framework 2, and therefore that all seeming impediments in Framework 1 will be dissolved.

You must not wonder how, or dwell upon details. Desire brings about its own fulfillment when possible. Anything possible is probable.

Hi Alice :) Seth and Bashar don't conflict here, the idea being as I understand it that once you are proficient enough to manifest whatever you desire with no limitations at all by changing yourself and shifting to a timeline where there is like vibration, it means you have re-programmed the physical mind to rescind control to the higher self and concentrate on physical experience focus. And when that happens the wishes of the higher mind will be the ones that will manifest, and that will only happen if there is a soul contract or soul intent to give those wishes the relevancy they need for the intent to be powerful enough to manifest.

A very nice (though short) discussion about re-writing contracts is in the Q&A of The Fifth Law (Oakland 2013). That event also covers the issue of changing the world by changing yourself very well IMO.

Cheers <3

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

spacetribe wrote:
Alice wrote:

Hi Alice :) Seth and Bashar don't conflict here, the idea being as I understand it that once you are proficient enough to manifest whatever you desire with no limitations at all by changing yourself and shifting to a timeline where there is like vibration, it means you have re-programmed the physical mind to rescind control to the higher self and concentrate on physical experience focus. And when that happens the wishes of the higher mind will be the ones that will manifest, and that will only happen if there is a soul contract or soul intent to give those wishes the relevancy they need for the intent to be powerful enough to manifest.

A very nice (though short) discussion about re-writing contracts is in the Q&A of The Fifth Law (Oakland 2013). That event also covers the issue of changing the world by changing yourself very well IMO.

Cheers <3

I didn't think Bashar contradicted Seth. B hasn't said that everything is possible but not probable, correct?

I appreciate your comments. If possible, I'd love quotes from the Q & A you mention. I think I am making progress re-programming physical mind to rescind control to the HS etc., but could stand some fine-tuning.

Cheers to you :)

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:35 pm

B said if i'm not mistaken that everything is possible but not probably because it is not relevant. Then again probable is a word that can mean a lot of things :)))

It is hard for me to find the bit I mentioned at the moment but a lot of the good stuff is in the 4th (and last) audio file.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:52 pm

spacetribe wrote:B said if i'm not mistaken that everything is possible but not probably because it is not relevant. Then again probable is a word that can mean a lot of things :)))

It is hard for me to find the bit I mentioned at the moment but a lot of the good stuff is in the 4th (and last) audio file.

Well, here is the Seth quote in context. It relates to things wanted.

CreateUrReality

Postby CreateUrReality » Thu May 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Would it be possible to change the collective for your own experience?

For example: If I had a belief that everyone on earth suddenly knew Who They Are. Then my reality would mirror that, right?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu May 04, 2017 4:41 pm

CreateUrReality wrote:Would it be possible to change the collective for your own experience?

For example: If I had a belief that everyone on earth suddenly knew Who They Are. Then my reality would mirror that, right?

Hm, getting to the truth always ends up in the paradox. Everyone already knows who they are.. and doesn't.

'Would it be possible to change the collective for your own experience?'
You already do this, because you are everything.
On the level of the ONE and on the individual level through cause and effect and the vibration; through you put out with you individualized consciousness though being/thought/word/action (and that limitation of individualization is how you created it).

But can your individual consciousness change all of everyone's consciousness to have them all wake up now?
I think theoretically yes.
Just as awakened beings can radiate a strong energy that can awaken people around them (if the people are open to it).
So could you theoretically have that individual strength presence so much that everyone on earth would succumb to it, but it's extremely unlikely, perhaps impossible, because you would be aware that it would be against their free will probably and thus not do it.

CreateUrReality

Postby CreateUrReality » Thu May 04, 2017 5:10 pm

So you're saying our state of being determines which collective we're in?

And I have one more unrelated question. We create the past from the present, so when an event happens and it is shared by more people than just you; If that event has any sort of relavance in your now experience it is because you agreed to be impacted by it in the now, right? Now lets say you dont agree to be impacted by it. Would you have to completely forget that experience or would you just acknowledge that it was its own reality and it has no correlation to what you're experiencing now. Also, since you no longer agree to be effected by it, would the other people who experienced it change in your reality to be compatible with your new beliefs?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu May 04, 2017 11:09 pm

So you're saying our state of being determines which collective we're in?

Yes, state of being and thought/word/action, didn't you notice?

We create the past from the present, so when an event happens and it is shared by more people than just you; If that event has any sort of relavance in your now experience it is because you agreed to be impacted by it in the now, right?

Just you? What do you mean? Everything is experienced by everything.

Now lets say you dont agree to be impacted by it.

If you experience it you experience it. How you look at it depends on you.

Would you have to completely forget that experience or would you just acknowledge that it was its own reality and it has no correlation to what you're experiencing now.

Both are possible but the latter is most relevant for you, as the higher mind decides if it wants to erase something, if you forget it you forget it.

Also, since you no longer agree to be effected by it, would the other people who experienced it change in your reality to be compatible with your new beliefs?

'No longer affected by it' because you forget about it or think differently about it? Of course not. They have their choice.

And ultimately there are no other people.
There is the One consciousness looking at the one personality/body/mind/world.
Who you think 'you' are is part of the world, just like everybody else.

Go within more and you'll start to understand.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”