Manifestation/co-creating and the collective shift explained in depth

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

CreateUrReality

Re: Manifestation/co-creating and the collective shift explained in depth

Postby CreateUrReality » Fri May 05, 2017 1:02 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
So you're saying our state of being determines which collective we're in?

Yes, state of being and thought/word/action, didn't you notice?

We create the past from the present, so when an event happens and it is shared by more people than just you; If that event has any sort of relavance in your now experience it is because you agreed to be impacted by it in the now, right?

Just you? What do you mean? Everything is experienced by everything.

Now lets say you dont agree to be impacted by it.

If you experience it you experience it. How you look at it depends on you.

Would you have to completely forget that experience or would you just acknowledge that it was its own reality and it has no correlation to what you're experiencing now.

Both are possible but the latter is most relevant for you, as the higher mind decides if it wants to erase something, if you forget it you forget it.

Also, since you no longer agree to be effected by it, would the other people who experienced it change in your reality to be compatible with your new beliefs?

'No longer affected by it' because you forget about it or think differently about it? Of course not. They have their choice.

And ultimately there are no other people.
There is the One consciousness looking at the one personality/body/mind/world.
Who you think 'you' are is part of the world, just like everybody else.

Go within more and you'll start to understand.

So lets say that yesterday I was a mean person to all those around me, and today I changed within and I am a more positive person. How would this be reflected in my physical reality? Would the others have memory of me being negative yesterday and still bring it up today, or would they completely disregard it based on the new reality that I'm in?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri May 05, 2017 10:45 am

Depends on how conscious they are to pick up on your new vibration, they will feel something at some level but most people obviously don't pick up on it, not could they still bring it up of course.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

CreateUrReality

Postby CreateUrReality » Mon May 08, 2017 3:08 am

I'll just post this question here in this thread so I won't have to start a new one.

So, what exactly is a collective consciousness anyway? Since we are shifting to billions of parallel realities each second, wouldn't it constantly be in flux? Is it the sum of all consciousness that are on the planet? But how would that work if we're in our own realities and there is no one planet earth? Or is it that we shift to a collective consciousness that is reflective of our own vibration?

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon May 08, 2017 6:03 am

As the young fish said to the guru fish: "What is this ocean you keep talking about?" :)

And is that what this collective consciousness is? An ocean we exist and swim around in, singly or in tandem with our fellow fish...

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue May 09, 2017 5:53 pm

CreateUrReality wrote:I'll just post this question here in this thread so I won't have to start a new one.

So, what exactly is a collective consciousness anyway? Since we are shifting to billions of parallel realities each second, wouldn't it constantly be in flux? Is it the sum of all consciousness that are on the planet? But how would that work if we're in our own realities and there is no one planet earth? Or is it that we shift to a collective consciousness that is reflective of our own vibration?

You think that your consciousness is really separate from the whole, that's not the case ultimately, but thinking about it seems like a very ineffective way to overcome that delusion, go within.

Conversations with God:
Remember this axiom:

If you do not go within, you go without.

Put it in the first person as you repeat it, to make it more personal:

If I do not
go within
I
go without
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Tue May 09, 2017 7:35 pm

CreateUrReality wrote:I'll just post this question here in this thread so I won't have to start a new one.

Yeah, collective consciousness are the versions of others that you are creating for whatever reason. It is unlikely you will shift into a collective consciousness that disregards gravity, for instance. It is in flux because you are in flux! Everything changes and you are not the same person who posted that message who is the person that is reading this right now, as is the same with ALL who reside in your collective consciousness.

And yeah, you shift to a collective consciousness more in vibe with you. Whichever versions of people you create that want to join you there will join you there and whichever versions of people that don't want to join you, will not!

CreateUrReality

Postby CreateUrReality » Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Rokazulu wrote:

Yeah, collective consciousness are the versions of others that you are creating for whatever reason. It is unlikely you will shift into a collective consciousness that disregards gravity, for instance. It is in flux because you are in flux! Everything changes and you are not the same person who posted that message who is the person that is reading this right now, as is the same with ALL who reside in your collective consciousness.

And yeah, you shift to a collective consciousness more in vibe with you. Whichever versions of people you create that want to join you there will join you there and whichever versions of people that don't want to join you, will not!

What determines the versions of others that will join me. if everyone has infinite versions, why couldn't there be a version that was compatible?

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Thu May 18, 2017 9:22 pm

CreateUrReality wrote:
What determines the versions of others that will join me. if everyone has infinite versions, why couldn't there be a version that was compatible?

There is a version compatible. It is up to a higher perspective of you that sorts this out so you can have the experiences and relationships you need to have.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat May 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
CreateUrReality wrote:

There is a version compatible. It is up to a higher perspective of you that sorts this out so you can have the experiences and relationships you need to have.

Imagination plays a large part in this. If we hold the vision of someone being incompatible, that is the version of the person we will get. Same re holding vision of a compatible version.

Just thought of a slogan! The vision you hold determines the version you get.

Just another way of saying, "What you put out is what you get back." 8-)

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:11 pm

CreateUrReality wrote:So, what exactly is a collective consciousness anyway? Since we are shifting to billions of parallel realities each second, wouldn't it constantly be in flux? Is it the sum of all consciousness that are on the planet? But how would that work if we're in our own realities and there is no one planet earth? Or is it that we shift to a collective consciousness that is reflective of our own vibration?

It's a good question and one that I have considered many times myself. I would say that there are infinite versions of what we call 'reality'. But, you agreed, when you came into this life, to the collective belief systems (rules/laws) that you would be here in THIS incarnation for this life. There's a consensus reality for sure.

There's a page on facebook called "The Process". I interacted with the creator of the page Tim and we had a long back and forth discussion on the Seth material and Abraham. Here was a piece that he wrote to me. Basically, my questions have also always centered around understanding what in fuck's name consensus/collective reality really is. Because, let's face it, I have 477 facebook friends (most who I never interact with). When stuff pops up on my newsfeed, much of it is so completely irrelevant to anything going on in my life. People posting pictures of their babies or their dogs which have zero significance in my life and cause zero emotional reaction, is an indication to me, that we are interacting with others, but it's the events that trigger emotional reactions within us, which is based to the life themes we came to explore.

The bad things we see happening to other people are entirely our creation, so those symbols are for us to decipher and figure out how our thinking caused them to be available to us. We didn't create the circumstances those people are in, we just stream in the data others are making because our significance is a match for it. We could get involved in helping those people, but they are only showing up in our reality creation because we asked them to be there like that based on our assumptions about the world we live in. If we change our assumptions (which are really strongly held beliefs so deep we don't look at them anymore!) then we won't see those people or events so much anymore. We will still know they exist probably because we are all still sharing even more basic assumptions which tie us together in this particular reality construct. I have a theory that if we change our basic assumptions a great deal then we will be creating a new reality construct, we will slip into it and others will join us there - but that's not as far as I know in the Seth teachings.

(This part of Tim's explanation really sums it up) So I think we can interpret our world as being for us in all circumstances, it is our blackboard on which we draw our symbols and make up our equations that describe the world to us - and the world is just another word for our self identity. We draw to us events that describe who we are, what we are thinking, our 'significance' if you like. An idea we hold close will effect us personally within our own experience, an idea we simply subscribe to as one of those base assumption might appear in the newspapers, on the TV and even if we hold it quite dearly it might happen to someone we know.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Wow, look at the time stamp for my post above ha. So cool!

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:24 pm

So, what Tim is describing as 'basic assumptions' are essentially 'consensus beliefs' that we agree upon when we enter into this life. We could not have a physical reality experience, without those agreed upon beliefs. You agree, when you come here, to take on the beliefs of the collective reality. This is part of the intentional amnesia you take on, in order to have a physical, limited life. The collective is just an agreed upon consensus that we all share, interact with, and meet each other with. In other words, because you agreed to the 'laws' when you chose to come here, you are not going to shift to a reality let's say, where Elvis Presley is President. Donald Trump will always be President. However, HOW Donald Trump affects you personally will be YOUR story. In other words, we are each creating our own stories here and interacting in each other's stories since there are infinite versions of each of us. But, the MAIN SHARED story (collective story) will be the same for all of us. The only difference of that MAIN SHARED story (again....collective story) will be how we are each vibrationally interacting with it, which will in turn, affect what we vibrationally attract/manifest from it.

You come in to this life to explore a life theme.....aka.....a unique perspective. In order to gain perspective, you need to take on limiting beliefs in childhood. Those beliefs set the stage for the exploration of the OTHER SIDE of that theme through the rest of your life. In other words, you will intentionally draw things to you that are often 'unwanted', because those aspects of the contrast give rise to desire to be more of WHO YOU REALLY ARE. So, you can look at the consensus/collective reality as mere 'options' or 'possibilities' for you to choose from. Initially, it was all that you knew. Now, as you awaken, you get to choose which reality you REALLY want to experience. But, remember, you are still going to experience a reality that is within the confines of the collective agreements of THIS incarnation. Because this is simply what you agreed upon when you came into this life. You are not going to manifest one of the California Raisins from the old 80's ads to be the Mayor of your town. You will simply manifest a VERSION of that collective that best matches YOUR own story. And YOUR own story will initially be limited and the outside will continue to reflect that story as a loving opportunity for you as the creator to see what you are creating and in turn, it is there to bring you closer to WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Just to add.....consider that the consenus is also there is an option for preferences on a smaller level for you....aka....smaller contrast. Such that.....you might want to manifest a new car or a new guitar or a new relationship partner. You have an array of options to choose from this 'Potential Consensus' that exists. Which part of that consensus reality YOU choose as significance or importance (essentially neutral props), will be determined by the child hood beliefs you hold on to which are trying to get your attention for integration OR determined by positive beliefs you hold on to. NOTHING in the consensus reality can affect you, unless you are holding a meaning towards it in a certain way. Hope that makes sense.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”