FLAT EARTH.

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

xplosiw

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby xplosiw » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:02 am

Alice wrote:THE REASON WHY I AM A FLAT-EARTHER

1-We don't see —and nobody else does— any curvature in the "horizontal" horizon, and no one can prove it.

2-We don't feel —and nobody else does— that the Earth moves. If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.

3-If we travel from U.S.A. to China in a full moon night, by the time we arrive to China we would see the other side of the Moon, for being on the other side of the Earth. But it's not so. Instead, we notice that the Moon rotates like a disc. And that's not all: it seems that the Moon, if we don't make a move, neither she does whatsoever.

4-If we observe the Moon from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we don't notice any movement. But the Earth has already rotated half way. And I bet that if we do a little effort and stay observing her for the next 12 hours of the night, we would see that she doesn't move at all.

5-We see the Sun and the Moon exactly the same size. Besides, we have seen the Sun and the Moon between the clouds, and many people are uploading their home videos to YT as empirical evidences.

6-Many videos in YT are showing Moon eclipses when the Sun hasn't set yet.

7-If we are in a house, and the Sun is rising, and we go to a room in the opposite side from where the Sun is rising and we see it illuminated, it's because there might be a reflector up in the sky —as photographers do to illuminate the 3D objects to get the best picture.

8-Rain, snow, hail, lightning and thunder, might generate from a solid surface because it's absurd for them to be formed from within a cloud, that is synonym of smoke, gas and vapor. It is impossible for this cloud-smoke-vapor-gas to hold tons of water that rains all over the Earth.

9-If gravity is so powerful to sustain without falling off the entire infrastructure of Australia (steel bridges and heavy concrete buildings), which is upside down in the southern hemisphere, would not let mosquitoes, ants and fleas to move freely, and much less, to allow the wind to blow away a dust particle.

10-Many videos in YT are about people asking the airlines for trips crossing Antarctica, from Australia to Argentina or Chile (or vice versa), and the airlines reply is that there are none.

Hahaha :D Good entertainment indeed!

It's funny to think people might've actually considered these arguments scientific few millenia back.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:11 am

xplosiw wrote:
Alice wrote:THE REASON WHY I AM A FLAT-EARTHER

1-We don't see —and nobody else does— any curvature in the "horizontal" horizon, and no one can prove it.

2-We don't feel —and nobody else does— that the Earth moves. If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.

3-If we travel from U.S.A. to China in a full moon night, by the time we arrive to China we would see the other side of the Moon, for being on the other side of the Earth. But it's not so. Instead, we notice that the Moon rotates like a disc. And that's not all: it seems that the Moon, if we don't make a move, neither she does whatsoever.

4-If we observe the Moon from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we don't notice any movement. But the Earth has already rotated half way. And I bet that if we do a little effort and stay observing her for the next 12 hours of the night, we would see that she doesn't move at all.

5-We see the Sun and the Moon exactly the same size. Besides, we have seen the Sun and the Moon between the clouds, and many people are uploading their home videos to YT as empirical evidences.

6-Many videos in YT are showing Moon eclipses when the Sun hasn't set yet.

7-If we are in a house, and the Sun is rising, and we go to a room in the opposite side from where the Sun is rising and we see it illuminated, it's because there might be a reflector up in the sky —as photographers do to illuminate the 3D objects to get the best picture.

8-Rain, snow, hail, lightning and thunder, might generate from a solid surface because it's absurd for them to be formed from within a cloud, that is synonym of smoke, gas and vapor. It is impossible for this cloud-smoke-vapor-gas to hold tons of water that rains all over the Earth.

9-If gravity is so powerful to sustain without falling off the entire infrastructure of Australia (steel bridges and heavy concrete buildings), which is upside down in the southern hemisphere, would not let mosquitoes, ants and fleas to move freely, and much less, to allow the wind to blow away a dust particle.

10-Many videos in YT are about people asking the airlines for trips crossing Antarctica, from Australia to Argentina or Chile (or vice versa), and the airlines reply is that there are none.

Hahaha :D Good entertainment indeed!

It's funny to think people might've actually considered these arguments scientific few millenia back.

That was posted (reposted from another source) by a guy I used to consider quite intelligent.

We had a falling out and I was thinking perhaps I'd been too hasty, but when I saw that mammoth thread there on the flat earth, instigated
and carried on by him, I reconsidered :)

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:08 am

Those 10 "commandments" are excellent, except for the fact that they sound as if they're made up by somebody who wants to troll flat-earthers and have a little fun.

Is this for real? It still sounds as if it's satire:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:30 am

Alexa wrote:Those 10 "commandments" are excellent, except for the fact that they sound as if they're made up by somebody who wants to troll flat-earthers and have a little fun.

Is this for real? It still sounds as if it's satire:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah, except it's not!

They were notes included with this video. You might check out the comments for more "sounds like satire." :lol:

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 am

i'd love to hear yor facts about 9/11.

One Fact about 9/11 was that the cement dust fallout was permeated with Reside of Nano-Thermite. Those Terrorists did not bring Nanothermite on board. So Another Party brought the stuff to both towers. The Gold that was in one of the Twin Towers is Missing. The Pentagon Surveillance Cameras were classified and 1.2 Trillion dollars missing from DoD is really became missing when the Records that would have proved Embezzlement of 1.2 Trillion dollars were destroyed.

there are numerous theories and, the Nano-Thermite Residue is the most proof of another parties involved. there are videos of molten steel pouring out of the twin towers, jet fuel cannot do it; only thermite can, plus some of the steel girders had molten holes in them. Experiments with Nano-Thermite shows identical residue and molten holes in steel. None of the materials inside a normally constructed building would've caused that type of residue.

In the article "Active Thermotic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe", which appeared in the Open Chemical Physics Journal, authors Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen's Department of Chemistry, Jeffrey Farrer of Brigham Young University's Department of Physics and Astronomy, Steven E. Jones, and others state that thermite and nano-thermite composites in the dust and debris were found following the collapse of the three buildings, which they conclude to be proof that explosives brought down the buildings. The article contained no scientific rebuttal and the editor in chief of the publication subsequently resigned.

While the claims of bombs needed to take down the towers is crazy conclusion; the Nanothermite Residue has never been explained away 100%, People throughout the Twin Towers Area collected the Cement Dust, all samples that eere tested for Nano-Thermite, tested positive.

Personally 9/11 was a Temporal Crime, there are rumours of privately owned Time Machines; and this thermite was added. you can dig more if you wish. Those rumors of Temporal Traveller age 10 years per jump, and the jumping is limited to 10 year intervals.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 pm

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:57 pm

TheInventor wrote:i'd love to hear yor facts about 9/11.

One Fact about 9/11 was that the cement dust fallout was permeated with Reside of Nano-Thermite. Those Terrorists did not bring Nanothermite on board. So Another Party brought the stuff to both towers. The Gold that was in one of the Twin Towers is Missing. The Pentagon Surveillance Cameras were classified and 1.2 Trillion dollars missing from DoD is really became missing when the Records that would have proved Embezzlement of 1.2 Trillion dollars were destroyed.

there are numerous theories and, the Nano-Thermite Residue is the most proof of another parties involved. there are videos of molten steel pouring out of the twin towers, jet fuel cannot do it; only thermite can, plus some of the steel girders had molten holes in them. Experiments with Nano-Thermite shows identical residue and molten holes in steel. None of the materials inside a normally constructed building would've caused that type of residue.

In the article "Active Thermotic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe", which appeared in the Open Chemical Physics Journal, authors Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen's Department of Chemistry, Jeffrey Farrer of Brigham Young University's Department of Physics and Astronomy, Steven E. Jones, and others state that thermite and nano-thermite composites in the dust and debris were found following the collapse of the three buildings, which they conclude to be proof that explosives brought down the buildings. The article contained no scientific rebuttal and the editor in chief of the publication subsequently resigned.

While the claims of bombs needed to take down the towers is crazy conclusion; the Nanothermite Residue has never been explained away 100%, People throughout the Twin Towers Area collected the Cement Dust, all samples that eere tested for Nano-Thermite, tested positive.

Personally 9/11 was a Temporal Crime, there are rumours of privately owned Time Machines; and this thermite was added. you can dig more if you wish. Those rumors of Temporal Traveller age 10 years per jump, and the jumping is limited to 10 year intervals.

no facts presented, sorry, just opinions.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm

Alice wrote:http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
"This feature is somewhat different from our usual
purely scientific articles, in that it contains some
speculation
." now i see why it is soooooooo frustrating reading yur posts, you throw up links you dont read OR you just dont give a shit.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

mac

Postby mac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 pm

The best predictor of peeps who wander about in conspiracy theory is belief in other conspiracy theories because conspiracy theories aren’t so much a response to a single event as it is an expression of an overarching worldview. IOW, it's a cover for their own, falsifies insecurities. Because of this, and also simply because CTs are ineffective resolutions to deeper problems, they can be extremely negative for the CTer.

E.g? African-Americans who believe AIDS is a weapon loosed on them by the government (remembering the abuses of the Tuskegee experiment) are less likely to practice protected sex. And if you believe that governments or corporations are hiding evidence that vaccines harm children, you’re less likely to have your children vaccinated. The result is what we have now pockets of measles and whooping-cough infections and a few deaths in places with low child-vaccination rates.

Fooey on the simplistic idea that CTizing is fine as long as it comes from honest curiosity.

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:17 am

mac wrote:And if you believe that governments or corporations are hiding evidence that vaccines harm children, you’re less likely to have your children vaccinated. The result is what we have now pockets of measles and whooping-cough infections and a few deaths in places with low child-vaccination rates.

Mercury, used as a binding agent in many vaccines, along with formaldehyde, can lead to nervous system and other physiological dysfunctions... Especially in high doses, which is one of the reasons doctors now recommend children receive them spread out instead of all in one shot.

That being said, not all vaccines have these toxic agents.. like everything else, we just need to not be extremists in either direction (pro or against), and do the research.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:09 am

wilburn wrote:
Alice wrote:http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf
speculation
." now i see why it is soooooooo frustrating reading yur posts, you throw up links you dont read OR you just dont give a shit.

And what's wrong with speculation? We all do it, including you.

In the case of that article, I submit their "speculation" is based on solid evidence and understanding of how buildings topple. And yes, I read it.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth:
http://www.ae911truth.org/
These are professionals. Most of them have probably never heard of Alex Jones or David Icke.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:13 am

George Carlin on immunization:
Let me tell you a true story about immunization okay? When I was a little boy in New York City in the 1940s, we swam in the Hudson River and it was filled with raw sewage okay? We swam in raw sewage! You know... to cool off! And at that time, the big fear was polio; thousands of kids died from polio every year but you know something? In my neighbourhood, no one ever got polio! No one! Ever! You know why? Cause we swam in raw sewage! It strengthened our immune systems! The polio never had a prayer; we were tempered in raw shit! So personally, I never take any special precautions against germs. I don’t shy away from people that sneeze and cough, I don’t wipe off the telephone, I don’t cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor, I pick it up and eat it! Yes I do. Even if I’m at a sidewalk café! In Calcutta! The poor section! On New Year’s morning during a soccer riot! And you know something? In spite of all that so-called risky behaviour, I never get infections, I don’t get them, I don’t get colds, I don’t get flu, I don’t get headaches, I don’t get upset stomach, you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system and it gets a lot of practice. My immune system is equipped with the biological equivalent of fully automatic military assault rifles with night vision and laser scopes, and we have recently acquired phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs, and anti-personnel fragmentation mines. So when my white blood cells are on patrol recon ordering my blood stream seeking out strangers and other undesirables, if they see any, ANY suspicious looking germs of any kind, they don’t fuck around! They whip out their weapons; they wax the motherfucker and deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon! Into my colon! There’s no nonsense, there’s no Miranda warning, there’s none of that “three strikes and you’re out” shit, first defense, BAM... into the colon you go!

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:33 am

Alice wrote:George Carlin on immunization:
Let me tell you a true story about immunization okay? When I was a little boy in New York City in the 1940s, we swam in the Hudson River and it was filled with raw sewage okay? We swam in raw sewage! You know... to cool off! And at that time, the big fear was polio; thousands of kids died from polio every year but you know something? In my neighbourhood, no one ever got polio! No one! Ever! You know why? Cause we swam in raw sewage! It strengthened our immune systems! The polio never had a prayer; we were tempered in raw shit! So personally, I never take any special precautions against germs. I don’t shy away from people that sneeze and cough, I don’t wipe off the telephone, I don’t cover the toilet seat, and if I drop food on the floor, I pick it up and eat it! Yes I do. Even if I’m at a sidewalk café! In Calcutta! The poor section! On New Year’s morning during a soccer riot! And you know something? In spite of all that so-called risky behaviour, I never get infections, I don’t get them, I don’t get colds, I don’t get flu, I don’t get headaches, I don’t get upset stomach, you know why? Cause I got a good strong immune system and it gets a lot of practice. My immune system is equipped with the biological equivalent of fully automatic military assault rifles with night vision and laser scopes, and we have recently acquired phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs, and anti-personnel fragmentation mines. So when my white blood cells are on patrol recon ordering my blood stream seeking out strangers and other undesirables, if they see any, ANY suspicious looking germs of any kind, they don’t fuck around! They whip out their weapons; they wax the motherfucker and deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon! Into my colon! There’s no nonsense, there’s no Miranda warning, there’s none of that “three strikes and you’re out” shit, first defense, BAM... into the colon you go!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My boyfriend cites this bit quite often! The part with the "deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon", at least.
Carlin makes a good point here, which reminds me of an Abe talk, but can't find it right now. Regardless of what new cures medicine manages to find, we'll always find something else to make us sick and get sick from that new one. Like the plague is gone, but we die of cancer more than ever, or polio is gone, but we worry so much about vaccines that we get sick from those. Lack of alignment is what makes us sick, not a certain disease per say.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 am

Alexa wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My boyfriend cites this bit quite often! The part with the "deposit the unlucky fellow directly into my colon", at least.
Carlin makes a good point here, which reminds me of an Abe talk, but can't find it right now. Regardless of what new cures medicine manages to find, we'll always find something else to make us sick and get sick from that new one. Like the plague is gone, but we die of cancer more than ever, or polio is gone, but we worry so much about vaccines that we get sick from those. Lack of alignment is what makes us sick, not a certain disease per say.

I do agree that our alignment is primary. I think vaccines are one symptom of our collective misalignment.

Seth via Jane Roberts said of vaccines:
…pain and suffering are also obviously vital, living sensations – and therefore are a part of the body’s repertoire of possible feelings and sensual experience. They are also a sign, therefore, of life’s vitality, and are in themselves often responsible for a return to health when they act as learning communications.

Many diseases are often health-promoting processes. Chicken pox, measles and other like diseases in childhood in their own way ‘naturally inoculate’ the body, so that it is able to handle other elements that are a part of the body and the body’s environment.

When civilised children are medically inoculated against such diseases … to an important extent the natural protective processes are impeded. Such children may not come down with the disease against which they are medically protected, then – but they may indeed therefore become ‘prey’ to other diseases later in life that would not otherwise have occurred.

I am not advising people to refuse to have their children vaccinated, since you now have to take vaccination into consideration because of its prominence in society. It is very possible however, that science itself will in time discover the unfortunate side effects of many such procedures, and begin to reevaluate the entire subject.

Seems to me we are getting to that point of re-evaluation.

Oh, and back when Seth was speaking through Jane, we didn't have the current insane vaccine schedule for babies and children.

mac

Postby mac » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Alice wrote:
wilburn wrote:
speculation

And what's wrong with speculation?

Nothing except you never read the article you used to defend your position with what you termed as "facts". Speculation is certainly "fact" to you but to the rational members of our species, it is not.

There, speculate on that.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 pm

mac wrote:
Alice wrote:
wilburn wrote:"This feature is somewhat different from our usual
speculation

And what's wrong with speculation?

Nothing except you never read the article you used to defend your position with what you termed as "facts". Speculation is certainly "fact" to you but to the rational members of our species, it is not.

There, speculate on that.

Sometimes we have to connect the dots, and that includes speculation.

I guess you want information spoon-fed to you, good luck with that.

Oh, and again, I did read the article. I suspect you did not.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Alice wrote:And conspiracy theorizing is fine as long as it comes from honest curiosity, and not someone to blame for your anxiousness.[/b]

But, that actually contradicts itself, because you can't explore this stuff without blaming someone, because the entire baseboard for the notion of conspiracy theories, IS that "someone is hiding something from us". Why else would it be "conspiracy"? It's predicated on "trying to find the truth". Why is "the truth" so important to us if we know there IS no truth other than what we choose to believe? So, no matter how you look at it, you always end up blaming someone else.

So, if you're not looking to blame, then, where is the 'joy' in really digging into this stuff? Is there validity to it? Who knows? But, if you know that where your attention goes, reality follows; if you know you are creating your reality, do you really want to be putting your attention on these ideas? Remember, that there is no REAL reality. So, it matters not who did what and who is hiding what? None of it exists unless you allow it to exist in your own reality. It will only remain as probabilities. Sure, it will exist within a collective, consensus context, but that is only the availability of potential for us to choose from for OUR own reality.

I ask that sincerely. It's more rhetorical. Only those who are researching this, including yourself, can honestly look in your heart and know in your heart, the reasons for exploring this stuff, whether it IS from a place of fun and joy OR whether you actually do get 'riled up'. If there is ANY level of being riled up from researching this, then it's already shifting you out of alignment

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:40 pm

infinity is now wrote:
Alice wrote:And conspiracy theorizing is fine as long as it comes from honest curiosity, and not someone to blame for your anxiousness.[/b]

But, that actually contradicts itself, because you can't explore this stuff without blaming someone, because the entire baseboard for the notion of conspiracy theories, IS that "someone is hiding something from us". Why else would it be "conspiracy"? It's predicated on "trying to find the truth". Why is "the truth" so important to us if we know there IS no truth other than what we choose to believe? So, no matter how you look at it, you always end up blaming someone else.

So, if you're not looking to blame, then, where is the 'joy' in really digging into this stuff? Is there validity to it? Who knows? But, if you know that where your attention goes, reality follows; if you know you are creating your reality, do you really want to be putting your attention on these ideas? Remember, that there is no REAL reality. So, it matters not who did what and who is hiding what? None of it exists unless you allow it to exist in your own reality. It will only remain as probabilities. Sure, it will exist within a collective, consensus context, but that is only the availability of potential for us to choose from for OUR own reality.

I ask that sincerely. It's more rhetorical. Only those who are researching this, including yourself, can honestly look in your heart and know in your heart, the reasons for exploring this stuff, whether it IS from a place of fun and joy OR whether you actually do get 'riled up'. If there is ANY level of being riled up from researching this, then it's already shifting you out of alignment

Well, as far as researching this...heh, I research everything :) I'm Ms. Honest Curiosity.

Does it rile me up? Let's say it makes me very aware of the value of contrast. In the face of something I very much dislike, such as
babies being pumped full of aluminum and mercury containing shots, I launch rockets of desire for a saner approach to our children's/our collective long-term health.

Bashar has spoken on "Evil, Domination and Darkness." I am in alignment with what he says there.

"The greatest power requires the lightest touch." What I aspire to, myself.

Did you check out that thread I linked to here? It's a good discussion and I think, quite balanced.
http://www.bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?t=489
You will see that I mention tuning in to the parallel world that we prefer.

In short, I agree that overly focusing on these "shenanigans" isn't constructive or productive, but simply being aware of them is not in itself
the road to perdition. Remember, nothing has a built-in meaning...

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Does it rile me up? Let's say it makes me very aware of the value of contrast. In the face of something I very much dislike, such as
babies being pumped full of aluminum and mercury containing shots, I launch rockets of desire for a saner approach to our children's/our collective long-term health.

I rest my case. Not interested in the other thread nor the video. But, thanks anyway.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:59 pm

infinity is now wrote:

I rest my case. Not interested in the other thread nor the video. But, thanks anyway.

Probably your case can use the rest :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”