FLAT EARTH.

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

infinity is now
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Alice wrote:
infinity is now wrote:
Does it rile me up? Let's say it makes me very aware of the value of contrast. In the face of something I very much dislike, such as
babies being pumped full of aluminum and mercury containing shots, I launch rockets of desire for a saner approach to our children's/our collective long-term health.


I rest my case. Not interested in the other thread nor the video. But, thanks anyway.


Probably your case can use the rest :)


I'm not sure what that means. I was trying to make an honest point.

Do you create THEIR reality for them, meaning those children? Do you trust SO little in the Universe that you need to be so concerned what other people are doing to other people? I ask this sincerely not to be obnoxious. You are very familiar with Abe as well. You've mentioned to me multiple times in posts that you are looking to trust yourself more, in the universe, like me. So, how does, what you just said above in the quote, help you to trust that the Universe is supporting you and that you are creating your reality?

You said this earlier in the thread:

And conspiracy theorizing is fine as long as it comes from honest curiosity, and not someone to blame for your anxiousness.


Now, you are saying this:

In the face of something I very much dislike, such as
babies being pumped full of aluminum and mercury containing shots


Babies don't pump themselves full of mercury. It only becomes "us vs them", "us vs. them", aka.....blame.

So, the entire point is that "we must be aware of the terrible things going on in the world". And the question I ask you.....is WHY do you believe you need to be aware of this stuff?

If you decide not to have YOUR child vaccinated or not to vaccinate yourself, that's perfectly fine and I commend that. I don't believe in flu shots and am very on the fence with vaccines as I like the quote you posted earlier in the thread from Seth. I tend to agree with that view. Yet, I have done my own research on diets and nutrition over the years, strictly, in order to try to heal my own body when I was desperate for answers years ago. I didn't do it because I felt "I needed to be aware" of information that was being forced on me, or stuff I was being lied to. I almost went down that path initially, and my heart told me it was not in alignment with myself. And since exploring the work of Norman Doidge (neuroplasticity), Gregg Braden, Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton, none of that other stuff matters anymore. Healing is an inside job. We create it all through beliefs.

So, what I have done lately as a practice, is this. If I want to trust the universe, how does "whatever I am doing" helping me to trust?

I will say no more.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Alice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 pm

infinity is now wrote:
Alice wrote:
infinity is now wrote:
I rest my case. Not interested in the other thread nor the video. But, thanks anyway.


Probably your case can use the rest :)


I'm not sure what that means. I was trying to make an honest point.

Do you create THEIR reality for them, meaning those children? Do you trust SO little in the Universe that you need to be so concerned what other people are doing to other people? I ask this sincerely not to be obnoxious. You are very familiar with Abe as well. You've mentioned to me multiple times in posts that you are looking to trust yourself more, in the universe, like me. So, how does, what you just said above in the quote, help you to trust that the Universe is supporting you and that you are creating your reality?

You said this earlier in the thread:

And conspiracy theorizing is fine as long as it comes from honest curiosity, and not someone to blame for your anxiousness.


Now, you are saying this:

In the face of something I very much dislike, such as
babies being pumped full of aluminum and mercury containing shots


Babies don't pump themselves full of mercury. It only becomes "us vs them", "us vs. them", aka.....blame.

So, the entire point is that "we must be aware of the terrible things going on in the world". And the question I ask you.....is WHY do you believe you need to be aware of this stuff?

If you decide not to have YOUR child vaccinated or not to vaccinate yourself, that's perfectly fine and I commend that. I don't believe in flu shots and am very on the fence with vaccines as I like the quote you posted earlier in the thread from Seth. I tend to agree with that view. Yet, I have done my own research on diets and nutrition over the years, strictly, in order to try to heal my own body when I was desperate for answers years ago. I didn't do it because I felt "I needed to be aware" of information that was being forced on me, or stuff I was being lied to. I almost went down that path initially, and my heart told me it was not in alignment with myself. And since exploring the work of Norman Doidge (neuroplasticity), Gregg Braden, Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton, none of that other stuff matters anymore. Healing is an inside job. We create it all through beliefs.

So, what I have done lately as a practice, is this. If I want to trust the universe, how does "whatever I am doing" helping me to trust?

I will say no more.


I don't feel I need to be aware. I like being aware. There is no anxiousness about it on my end, or blame. The anxiety and blame you perceive is your own interpretation.

I do recommend watching the video of Bashar on evil, domination and darkness. It comes down to negative and positive energy. Yin and yang.
The world is not all sweetness and light, and that's OK. The contrast serves. .

Not this or that, but this and that. As in, we create/align with all in our experience, and we've created forces that would like to keep us in bondage. Knowing this does not in itself constitute victimhood. Nothing has a built-in meaning--one of the most important of B's teachings, IMO. And I am still working with it myself.

infinity is now
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Alice wrote:I don't feel I need to be aware. I like being aware. There is no anxiousness about it on my end, or blame. The anxiety and blame you perceive is your own interpretation.


I never said anxiety. I said blame, yes, but you can use a different term if you'd like. When you are trying to be aware of 'people being wronged, such as children, being poisoned', that's simply"us vs them'. Call it blame or don't call it blame. Either way it matters not.

Not this or that, but this and that. As in, we create/align with all in our experience, and we've created forces that would like to keep us in bondage. Knowing this does not in itself constitute victimhood.


I watched the video and have seen it in the past as well, and Bashar is simply explaining in the video what we perceive that "evil is". There IS no darkness ultimately, Darkness is simply the absence of light. There IS only light. There is nothing BUT light, ultimately. Anything you perceive to be other than Light is simply an illusion. That's what he's telling us, that those people who "appear as evil" are only operating from the same delusion as anyone who is ignorant to their true nature as Love.

No. We have not created forces that would like to keep us in bondage. YOU have created that in YOUR reality. The fact that you can write this statement so matter of factly, shows that you believe this to be true.

That does not exist in my reality. Are there Beings in the universe who want to control others? Of course! That always exists as a potential and I can easily create that experience by 'being more and more aware of all the wrong doings in the world". But, that has zero affect on my reality, unless......I choose to allow it to have an effect. So, why do I care to "be aware" about this? Again, and I say, why do you "like being aware" of these things if you know that you are creating your own reality?

infinity is now
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby infinity is now » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:03 am

Contrast is simply sifting through preferences. Chocolate vs. Vanilla. beer vs wine. Summer vs Winter, etc

Now, of course there is GREATER contrast, but that is ALL a result of what WE have attracted/created in our lives based on previous limiting beliefs. Collectively speaking, we absolutely have created people who are trying to control. But, my point is that THAT aspect of the collective does not have to exist for you, unless you choose to believe it DOES affect you. It will always exist as a potential and always still exist for you to see, but you don't have to go down that reality! Empower yourself.

Debbie
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:34 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Debbie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 am

Alice seems to find comfort in her current bubble of reality. It's much easier to blame others for the bad things that are happening, than to realize it's just background noise, void of any meaning.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:47 am

Debbie wrote:Alice seems to find comfort in her current bubble of reality. It's much easier to blame others for the bad things that are happening, than to realize it's just background noise, void of any meaning.


Think what you will of me. That too is void of any meaning.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 am

infinity is now wrote:Contrast is simply sifting through preferences. Chocolate vs. Vanilla. beer vs wine. Summer vs Winter, etc

Now, of course there is GREATER contrast, but that is ALL a result of what WE have attracted/created in our lives based on previous limiting beliefs. Collectively speaking, we absolutely have created people who are trying to control. But, my point is that THAT aspect of the collective does not have to exist for you, unless you choose to believe it DOES affect you. It will always exist as a potential and always still exist for you to see, but you don't have to go down that reality! Empower yourself.


I recognize that I am First Cause in my life. I am fully on board with Bashar re choosing the parallel reality we prefer.

I am empowered. However, you are free to perceive me as you will.

Debbie
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:34 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Debbie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:53 am

Alice wrote:Think what you will of me. That too is void of any meaning.


Oh Alice, we're just trying to help you expand your perspective. :roll:

infinity is now
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby infinity is now » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 am

Alice doesn't need my help or anyone's help. Her perspective is just fine. No, I don't have to agree with her on this topic and that's ok too. I've already expressed my view points and expressed where I disagree.

But, I'm really just trying to understand why so many people who are inspired by Bashar's teachings are drawn to conspiracy theories, and thus far, I have not gotten an answer that makes any sense to me. So, maybe it's my issue. Regardless, this thread is no longer serving me, so I'm stepping out.

infinity is now
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby infinity is now » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:18 am

Alice wrote:
infinity is now wrote:Contrast is simply sifting through preferences. Chocolate vs. Vanilla. beer vs wine. Summer vs Winter, etc

Now, of course there is GREATER contrast, but that is ALL a result of what WE have attracted/created in our lives based on previous limiting beliefs. Collectively speaking, we absolutely have created people who are trying to control. But, my point is that THAT aspect of the collective does not have to exist for you, unless you choose to believe it DOES affect you. It will always exist as a potential and always still exist for you to see, but you don't have to go down that reality! Empower yourself.


I recognize that I am First Cause in my life. I am fully on board with Bashar re choosing the parallel reality we prefer.

I am empowered. However, you are free to perceive me as you will.


I didn't mean you by that statement. I should have worded it differently. I meant in general, to empower ourselves by choosing which potentials we want in our reality.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 am

infinity is now wrote:
Alice wrote:
infinity is now wrote:Contrast is simply sifting through preferences. Chocolate vs. Vanilla. beer vs wine. Summer vs Winter, etc

Now, of course there is GREATER contrast, but that is ALL a result of what WE have attracted/created in our lives based on previous limiting beliefs. Collectively speaking, we absolutely have created people who are trying to control. But, my point is that THAT aspect of the collective does not have to exist for you, unless you choose to believe it DOES affect you. It will always exist as a potential and always still exist for you to see, but you don't have to go down that reality! Empower yourself.


I recognize that I am First Cause in my life. I am fully on board with Bashar re choosing the parallel reality we prefer.

I am empowered. However, you are free to perceive me as you will.


I didn't mean you by that statement. I should have worded it differently. I meant in general, to empower ourselves by choosing which potentials we want in our reality.


Alright. And, I agree with you.

And I think we can put this thread to bed now. Of course, if others want to continue, that's their choice.

Debbie
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:34 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Debbie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:25 am

Don't delete any posts from this thread, Alice. ;)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:35 am

Debbie wrote:Don't delete any posts from this thread, Alice. ;)


Yessir.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Alice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 pm

http://www.mazzastick.com/read-this-if- ... vive-2012/

So today I was watching an interview on You Tube with Darryl Anka (Darryl is a channel for an Extraterrestrial being named Bashar).

The host Tim Bravo (Extraordinary Year/ Blog Talk Radio) asked Darryl the usual questions about ascension and 2012 when suddenly the topic switched over to the Illuminati and The New World Order.

Tim asked Darryl about the powerful few people who run this planet.

The ones who work to keep us slaving away, distracted with television, debt, and basically keeping us dumbed down with mindless, trivial things.

This is what Darryl had to say about that:

What people like that (the Illuminati) are actually able to control is information and they don’t actually have as much power as you might think, but what they’ve done is very cleverly used fear in people and the choice to focus on fear based conspiracies in people to make it appear as if they actually have much more power than they do.

Therefore they control the information that makes them seem so powerful and that there’s nothing we can do about it.

When in fact, the big secret is they are not as powerful was we think they are but they’re using every means in their disposal to control information to make themselves seem more powerful than they really are.

When people fall into the fear based conspiracy theories “too far”, they’re actually one of the best assets that those people have ( the Illuminati), because those people are making them seem more powerful than they are by talking about how afraid they are of what these people are capable of doing.

And they don’t actually have that kind of power and that is the illusion.

Tim’s question to Darryl is: “Than what do we do?”

Darryl: We focus on the things that are representative of what we prefer.

We focus on systems that we prefer – we create the systems that we prefer to replace the systems that we don’t want. I.e. Government, education, law, economics and banking.

It’s not about fighting against those people who are operating on a negative wave length; they are operating from fear, a perspective of lack, like there is not enough to go around.

Don't trust anyone

We know that’s not true and we have to behave like we know that lack or not enough to go around in this World is not true. We cannot play their game of fear; we cannot play their game of there isn’t enough (lack).

We have to start creating the systems that shows there is enough.

We have to start making the decisions, politically, socially, economically – whatever area of our lives we want to that demonstrate what we believe to be true.

That there is enough for everyone, that everyone has the ability to be self-empowered. That there will not be anarchy just because people are being allowed to be the individuals they truly are.

And we have to start really redefining and reinventing ourselves in a much more positive light. (Become our higher selves) And if we start really taking that to heart and start putting that out there more and more strongly they(Illuminati) will simply will not be able to survive in that light.

Again what is happening – we are all shifting to different parallel realities billions of times a second. It’s not even that we are changing the world when we think about changing them (Illuminati) or changing something in the world.

We’re not actually changing the World we were in; we’re shifting to a new parallel earth that is simply more representative to the changes we made in ourselves. (As we change – the World changes to that same frequency)

And eventually the more we do that we will occupy parallel versions of Earth that don’t contain people of an incompatible vibration.

And eventually we will no longer experience them in our reality.

But the longer we choose to succumb to the fear based ideas that they can control us, the longer we keep shifting into parallel versions of Earth that are simply reflective of the idea that they control everything.

So we can shift away from that but we have to create and generate that state of being for ourselves first and offer them (Illuminati) an opportunity to also understand that they don’t have to be fear based – that there is enough for everyone, and that it’s a World that can be created with everyone in it that supports the whole.

And it’s not just about the few getting what they need because there is not enough for anyone else. That is simply not a definition about of a World that works.

We have to generate and live by the definition of a World that does work and that will make the difference.

Tim Bravo : So we want to choose a World where they no longer have power over us, where people are not in power over people.

Where there is no longer chemtrails in the sky, where we are being lied to by the media. Many of us – we believe we have been actively choosing that World.

Darryl: Most people really don’t.

The only reason these people exist (Illuminati) is because we are giving them our power. As Bashar says; you are your Governments.

It’s your planet and if you are afraid of taking power yourself, and if you afraid of looking within yourselves and facing some of the things that you compartmentalized in your own consciousness.

Then you’re going to be giving your power away to someone who says they’re going to do it for you. And the more you do that then this is what you end up with.

You end up with people who are more than happy to run your life for you. But when you really, truly start taking your power back it makes all the difference in the World.

They are going to fight against that because we put them in the position of telling them that we need them to take care of us.

But once we start to really understanding what it means to be self-responsible and once we explain and start acting like and giving examples of the reality that there is enough for everybody.

And once we start creating systems that reflect that then they will see they have no place in that World. And they will either have to choose to change, or they will have to choose to go away.

It’s really up to us to direct whatever our experience of that is.

Because if we really truly understand that each of us is our own reality, then there is no one who can do anything to us, were doing it to ourselves by simply agreeing with what it is they are offering us.

So we have to take responsibility back for experiencing whatever it is we are experiencing, because the only way we can experience it is by creating it in our own reality.
Conclusion

What I believe Darryl is saying is to focus on the reality you want to create. Bring your awareness up to a higher level than where you are currently at to solve old problems and old ways of being that no longer serve us.

You can choose to focus your awareness on what is, or you can focus your attention and actions in the direction of the reality you prefer to experience. If we can collectively change this, we can literally transform our experience of this World over night.

“When you react to something in a fear based way it disempowers you from doing anything about it.” - Darryl Anka

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby mac » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Alice wrote:
mac wrote:
Alice wrote:
And what's wrong with speculation?

Nothing except you never read the article you used to defend your position with what you termed as "facts". Speculation is certainly "fact" to you but to the rational members of our species, it is not.

There, speculate on that.


Sometimes we have to connect the dots, and that includes speculation. I guess...


You finally got it right. Guessing yes? Guess what?

Guessing and speculation are not facts regardless of how you attempt to spin your completely untenable position.

Cryptic3
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Cryptic3 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Actually, somebody asked the question on Mirror, Mirror (part2/4, time 31min) and the answer was .... no :) we are living on a globe, surprise. But he explained that the expansion of our consciousness allow us to perceive that there are realities, where we are experiencing 2-dimensionality (or 0, 1,2,3,... dimensionality) and they can assume what they see this overlayed on our reality and assume the idea of earth, that they perceive it as flat. But that is not dimension we are in. In our dimension the Earth is a globe. :)

It is a distortion of perspective and perception.

exo
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby exo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:46 am

Flat earth is the only conspiracy you can prove for yourself by getting off your lazy ass and connecting some dots and do some experiments.

Until then, stay in your cult hypnotic belief state of spinning space balls hurtling through space that makes sense to you because you're lazy and dumb to no effort ways settles for it as the best explanation, given to you by your handlers, mainstream education, heliocentric luciferian creator-less doctrine pumping zealots.

exo
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby exo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 am

Oh and it is round, like annular coins. They are flat and round. It's not a sphere, oblate spheroid or any other ufnky shapes that mainstream religious scientism freaks roll out. Natural science trumps your cgi science fiction nonsense anyday...oh and bashar rules but he's wrong on flat earth. He is only hybrid human after all.

exo
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby exo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Doesn't matter what dimension your in, water does not curve people. If you think you live on a Globe, go out a find the curvature, go out and find the provable scientific curvature of the big spinning ball, go out and find a spirit level that shows this.... or be delusional, not trusting your own senses. You think that's a spinning 1000mph ball you're on right now?

exo
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby exo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Flat Earth if anything is a permission slip for you, to realise your true spirit and intelligent design. The Big Bang ethos wants you believing you are a product of primordial soup, grown from monkeys randomly hurtling through space - they are smacking the divinity out of you. If the earth is flat and all natural science (testable, observable, provable, repeatable) ie. scientific method...not the religion of scientism that talk sabout things that can't be observed like black holes. Flat earth forces people to take responsibility for their planet and work with neighbours for the betterment of all things. Thats why people dont like it. They dont want responsibility. They want the randomness of the cosmos, to reflect in their lives, meaningless and chaotic just like the universe above them - pointless. Why not steal from the store, an asteroid might hit us tomorrow...type thinking. GET IT?


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests