FLAT EARTH.

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Saje

FLAT EARTH.

Postby Saje » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 am

Very, very, very, very curious if Bashar has ever touched on the subject. Please spill beans below..

Rokazulu

Re: FLAT EARTH.

Postby Rokazulu » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:44 am

Someone asked and he told him "You know the Earth is round right?".

He then went into a more detailed answer so the guy didn't look completely awkward.
(His answer I only remember vaguely as representing something on the lines of a particular dimensionality or frequency of which we sometimes/or can tap into.)

Saje

Postby Saje » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 am

Barnacles! I was rooting for the Flat Earth. Just because I found it a charming idea.. and I like a good plot twist. Anywho. Thank you!

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 am

I'll take my earth round, no fries.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:53 am

Stick a Stick in the ground, find the date of shortest length of the shadow; measure it; walk 700 miles, stick it in the ground again (straight up to the sky) and measure the shortest length of the shadow...find the difference of the shadow...then calculate the angle; it will give you a length, it will be a curve; then you can calculate the size of the earth....its been done before.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:10 am

What is all this flat Earth thing, anyway?

Why would somebody believe it's flat in this day and age? It baffles me to the end of bafflement and back. I can't even begin to understand. And I listen to an alien on a current basis, so I'm not a model for logical thinking by any current standards.

I've entertained myself a couple of times listening to flat-earthers trying to blow up "the huge conspiracy that made us all believe that the Earth is spherical" and trying to convince others as well, but it wore off quickly.

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass, I just can't wrap my mind around this. It reminds me of an anecdote (don't think it's true, but it speaks volumes) about a famous physicist giving a public lecture, and at the end some old lady came to him and said: "You won't fool us, I know the Earth is flat, and it sits upon the back of four elephants that stand upon the back of a turtle upon a turtle upon a turtle." "And what about the stack of turtles? What do the turtles stand on?" "Well, they go all the way down, of course!"

So, why? Why would you believe it's flat, and why would you like it better if it were? Is it total lack of understanding of basic Newtonian physics? A wish the world would be more magical than it appears to be? A need for some conspiracy of any sort? A cry for attention? Some other thing? What is it?

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Alexa wrote:What is all this flat Earth thing, anyway?

Why would somebody believe it's flat in this day and age? It baffles me to the end of bafflement and back. I can't even begin to understand. And I listen to an alien on a current basis, so I'm not a model for logical thinking by any current standards.

I've entertained myself a couple of times listening to flat-earthers trying to blow up "the huge conspiracy that made us all believe that the Earth is spherical" and trying to convince others as well, but it wore off quickly.

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass, I just can't wrap my mind around this. It reminds me of an anecdote (don't think it's true, but it speaks volumes) about a famous physicist giving a public lecture, and at the end some old lady came to him and said: "You won't fool us, I know the Earth is flat, and it sits upon the back of four elephants that stand upon the back of a turtle upon a turtle upon a turtle." "And what about the stack of turtles? What do the turtles stand on?" "Well, they go all the way down, of course!"

So, why? Why would you believe it's flat, and why would you like it better if it were? Is it total lack of understanding of basic Newtonian physics? A wish the world would be more magical than it appears to be? A need for some conspiracy of any sort? A cry for attention? Some other thing? What is it?

Ummm Earth is flat. "They" just want you to think it's not flat. But, "they" are keeping us in the dark. 9/11 didn't happen either. Don't ya know that? Even though my uncle worked on the 82nd floor in tower one and lost multiple co workers that day, it still didn't happen. You know the planes that "supposedly" hit the building and all of the poor people who died and whose families are still mourning their deaths? Yeah, well, those planes didn't exist either. There was no one on those flights. No one actually died. You know the Sandy hook shooting? Yeah, well that was a government cover up too. Those poor parents whose kids never came home that day? Didn't really happen either.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

If you didn't catch the sarcasm in my post, I'll add this......all conspiracy theories have one thing in common I find, as Marianne Williamson says to paraphrase: People are afraid of their own power. So, what do they do? They blame someone else.....for something, because it's easier to think of themselves as a victim rather than own that they are creating all of it, even stuff they make up out of their own minds such as......conspiracy theories. Humans have such wild imaginations and as Abraham says, they are so free, that they can even create the experience of bondage. I'm sure there is "some" level of validity to "some" of the more well known theories such as government cover ups on UFO/ET's, etc, maybe even the JFK assassination among other things. But, when you realize that none of it matters, then who really cares?

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Alexa wrote:What is all this flat Earth thing, anyway?

I've asked myself similar questions. Just now, I found this...fwiw:

THE REASON WHY I AM A FLAT-EARTHER

1-We don't see —and nobody else does— any curvature in the "horizontal" horizon, and no one can prove it.

2-We don't feel —and nobody else does— that the Earth moves. If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.

3-If we travel from U.S.A. to China in a full moon night, by the time we arrive to China we would see the other side of the Moon, for being on the other side of the Earth. But it's not so. Instead, we notice that the Moon rotates like a disc. And that's not all: it seems that the Moon, if we don't make a move, neither she does whatsoever.

4-If we observe the Moon from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we don't notice any movement. But the Earth has already rotated half way. And I bet that if we do a little effort and stay observing her for the next 12 hours of the night, we would see that she doesn't move at all.

5-We see the Sun and the Moon exactly the same size. Besides, we have seen the Sun and the Moon between the clouds, and many people are uploading their home videos to YT as empirical evidences.

6-Many videos in YT are showing Moon eclipses when the Sun hasn't set yet.

7-If we are in a house, and the Sun is rising, and we go to a room in the opposite side from where the Sun is rising and we see it illuminated, it's because there might be a reflector up in the sky —as photographers do to illuminate the 3D objects to get the best picture.

8-Rain, snow, hail, lightning and thunder, might generate from a solid surface because it's absurd for them to be formed from within a cloud, that is synonym of smoke, gas and vapor. It is impossible for this cloud-smoke-vapor-gas to hold tons of water that rains all over the Earth.

9-If gravity is so powerful to sustain without falling off the entire infrastructure of Australia (steel bridges and heavy concrete buildings), which is upside down in the southern hemisphere, would not let mosquitoes, ants and fleas to move freely, and much less, to allow the wind to blow away a dust particle.

10-Many videos in YT are about people asking the airlines for trips crossing Antarctica, from Australia to Argentina or Chile (or vice versa), and the airlines reply is that there are none.

Read more: http://mentalfloss2.proboards.com/threa ... z4ceihZiG4

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:12 pm

infinity is now wrote:If you didn't catch the sarcasm in my post, I'll add this......all conspiracy theories have one thing in common I find, as Marianne Williamson says to paraphrase: People are afraid of their own power. So, what do they do? They blame someone else.....for something, because it's easier to think of themselves as a victim rather than own that they are creating all of it, even stuff they make up out of their own minds such as......conspiracy theories. Humans have such wild imaginations and as Abraham says, they are so free, that they can even create the experience of bondage. I'm sure there is "some" level of validity to "some" of the more well known theories such as government cover ups on UFO/ET's, etc, maybe even the JFK assassination among other things. But, when you realize that none of it matters, then who really cares?

I admit I've "gone there" starting with the 9/11 thing, which I am sure was an inside job. It's been a very educational exploration. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to know "what really happened" but at some point we have to move on and focus on the happening of our own lives.
Hey, even David Icke teaches YCYOR.

And Mark Twain wrote, in The Mysterious Stranger:
"Look at you in war—what mutton you are, and how ridiculous!"

"In war? How?"

"There has never been a just one, never an honorable one—on the part of the instigator of the war. I can see a million years ahead, and this rule will never change in so many as half a dozen instances. The loud little handful—as usual—will shout for the war. The pulpit will—warily and cautiously—object—at first; the great, big, dull bulk of the nation will rub its sleepy eyes and try to make out why there should be a war, and will say, earnestly and indignantly, "It is unjust and dishonorable, and there is no necessity for it." Then the handful will shout louder. A few fair men on the other side will argue and reason against the war with speech and pen, and at first will have a hearing and be applauded; but it will not last long; those others will outshout them, and presently the anti-war audiences will thin out and lose popularity. Before long you will see this curious thing: the speakers stoned from the platform, and free speech strangled by hordes of furious men who in their secret hearts are still at one with those stoned speakers—as earlier—but do not dare to say so. And now the whole nation—pulpit and all—will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open. Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.”

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Alice wrote:I admit I've "gone there" starting with the 9/11 thing, which I am sure was an inside job.

i'd be interested in hearing your facts regarding this.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Saje

Postby Saje » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:54 pm

If you think some religious extremist in a cave sent his goons with box cutters to completely dust-ify two towers, you're more 'far-out' than any of us.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Saje wrote:If you think some religious extremist in a cave sent his goons with box cutters to completely dust-ify two towers, you're more 'far-out' than any of us.
who you talking to? i never said anything about extremists and box cutters. i'd love to hear yor facts about 9/11.

go.

Saje

Postby Saje » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Do your own research.

go.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Saje wrote:Do your own research.

go.
wow another conspirator nutcase with no facts for basis, im stunned.

next.

mac

Postby mac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Get prepared, the number of posters on this forum with wild ravings and serious conspiracy-related psychosis is indeed stunning.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:28 pm

mac wrote:Get prepared, the number of posters on this forum with wild ravings and serious conspiracy-related psychosis is indeed stunning.

aren't they always the ones who don't know how to use quotes functions? ya know so they can claim "i wasn't taling to you" when they're called out.

mac

Postby mac » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 pm

infinity is now wrote:If you didn't catch the sarcasm in my post, I'll add this......all conspiracy theories have one thing in common I find, as Marianne Williamson says to paraphrase: People are afraid of their own power. So, what do they do? They blame someone else.....for something, because it's easier to think of themselves as a victim rather than own that they are creating all of it, even stuff they make up out of their own minds such as......conspiracy theories. Humans have such wild imaginations and as Abraham says, they are so free, that they can even create the experience of bondage. I'm sure there is "some" level of validity to "some" of the more well known theories such as government cover ups on UFO/ET's, etc, maybe even the JFK assassination among other things. But, when you realize that none of it matters, then who really cares?

Uh every one of the conspiracy theorists maybe? :?

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:50 am

At least they provide some entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldC6_AmCV0

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:16 am

infinity is now wrote:At least they provide some entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldC6_AmCV0

I don't care for him. :roll:

I like what AlwaysBeNice said in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=489

And conspiracy theorizing is fine as long as it comes from honest curiosity, and not someone to blame for your anxiousness.

Great posts by Rokazulu as well.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”