Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

VeritaZ

Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby VeritaZ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 am

Does anyone have the original info on this cleanse from Bashar?

I understand it's a combo of 2500-3000 mg Vit C and MSM taken 3 times a day? Is that correct? How many days is recommended (or is it every day for life)?

Does anyone know exactly how this cleanses the body (on the cellular level or what)? Any solid info on this would be appreciated.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 pm

He didn't specify for how long, and yes, 2000-3000 mg of both substances 3x a day.

It's interesting that he mentioned the herbal detox of Dr. Shulze as highly effectatious later, as if that would be more recommended. But I don't know his alien psychology and what that implies for this combo, they work both just fine probably.

If you want to test it, you can measure toxins in the body before and after, costs like 80 dollars each time.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm

I would also like to know how it detoxes the body since the common perception is that all excess vitamins just leave the body with no effect.

I have tried both though, and Dr. Schultz's detox is legit but, expensive. It cured my stomach ailment nearly instantly.

I believe the Vitamin C method works as well. I remember a story of someone who was diagnosed with a serious terminal disease who decided to get a doctor to inject 1000mg of vitamin C, daily, into his bloodstream while he watched the Marx brothers and laughed it up for weeks.

He was cured after that.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Now that you say so, I remember that there are in fact a few science/doctor videos on high dose vitamin C, and some on msm.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:57 pm

I've tried msm and a high dose vitamin c supplement, while on a juice cleanse and didn't really notice much effect from it. The vit c appeared to have a slight diuretic effect. I've also had the msm seperately, and found that it did help drain mucus from my sinuses.

I have done a water fast while using Dr shulze intestinal formula 1 and 2, along with apple cider vinegar, and a nother mild laxative, and had amazing results.. flushed a lot of debris from my gut, and overall felt a complete reset physically and mentally. I am currently doing the same cleanse.

I should also add the Dr schulze has a all natural vitaman c supplement as opposed to the more common synthetic supplements.. however, it doesn't appear to have the dose recommended by Bashar.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Rokazulu wrote:I would also like to know how it detoxes the body since the common perception is that all excess vitamins just leave the body with no effect.

I have tried both though, and Dr. Schultz's detox is legit but, expensive. It cured my stomach ailment nearly instantly.

I believe the Vitamin C method works as well. I remember a story of someone who was diagnosed with a serious terminal disease who decided to get a doctor to inject 1000mg of vitamin C, daily, into his bloodstream while he watched the Marx brothers and laughed it up for weeks.

He was cured after that.

1000 mg of C is nothing. I routinely take 10 grams or more per day (10,000 mg).

If it was intravenous, Norman Cousins was likely getting massive doses (again, 1000 is not massive). And yes, it worked.

Naturally, mainstream doctors are reluctant to embrace something that can't be patented/prescribed for patients. This guy's experience is instructive.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Rokazulu wrote:I would also like to know how it detoxes the body since the common perception is that all excess vitamins just leave the body with no effect.

When you take enough C, you reach a point called "bowel tolerance" when the body is fully saturated with C. If you go beyond that, you will
"flush," or in other words, you'll need to be on the toilet, often repeatedly. And this is good, flushing out toxins. Although, probably not something you would want to do every day.

Anyway, this page is very informative, he describes the whole bowel tolerance/flushing thing:
http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/high-dos ... or-cancer/

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:14 am

according to The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library, the tolerable upper limit for vitamin C is 2,000 mg per day, or 2 g. Anything above this amount could be considered as an overdose.

Gastrointestinal Problems

Common side effects of vitamin C overdose involve the digestive tract. If you consume more than 2,000 mg of vitamin C, you may develop severe gastrointestinal irritation and diarrhea. In addition to significant discomfort, extended episodes of diarrhea or vomiting can lead to dehydration, causing extreme thirst, fatigue, low urine output and reduced blood pressure. Diarrhea and vomiting can also cause additional mineral imbalances in the body.

Kidney Stones

Vitamin C is broken down by the body into a substance called oxalate. Some oxalate is secreted in urine, however high urinary oxalate levels may cause formation of deposits, known as kidney stones. High vitamin C intake is associated with an increased risk of oxalate kidney stones -- accounting for approximately 80 percent of all kidney stones.

Hemochromatosis

Hemochromatosis is a condition caused by excess iron build-up in the body. This condition is commonly inherited, and most often affects the liver, heart and pancreas. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron. Although vitamin C overdose does not cause hemochromatosis, it can worsen the condition.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:44 am

wilburn wrote:according to The Merck Manuals Online Medical Library, the tolerable upper limit for vitamin C is 2,000 mg per day, or 2 g. Anything above this amount could be considered as an overdose.

Gastrointestinal Problems

Common side effects of vitamin C overdose involve the digestive tract. If you consume more than 2,000 mg of vitamin C, you may develop severe gastrointestinal irritation and diarrhea. In addition to significant discomfort, extended episodes of diarrhea or vomiting can lead to dehydration, causing extreme thirst, fatigue, low urine output and reduced blood pressure. Diarrhea and vomiting can also cause additional mineral imbalances in the body.

Kidney Stones

Vitamin C is broken down by the body into a substance called oxalate. Some oxalate is secreted in urine, however high urinary oxalate levels may cause formation of deposits, known as kidney stones. High vitamin C intake is associated with an increased risk of oxalate kidney stones -- accounting for approximately 80 percent of all kidney stones.

Hemochromatosis

Hemochromatosis is a condition caused by excess iron build-up in the body. This condition is commonly inherited, and most often affects the liver, heart and pancreas. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron. Although vitamin C overdose does not cause hemochromatosis, it can worsen the condition.

Haven't you figured it out by now, the medical establishment hates natural cures that could possibly take away from their big bux business?

This may enlighten:

Transcript:

http://fatburningman.com/dr-andrew-saul ... iy-health/

Abel: Welcome to the show! To start, what should people know about the potential of vitamins to heal the body and for overall health?

They’ll save your life, for starters. Vitamins will improve the quality of your life. They’ll help the entire world to be happier, more productive, and healthier.

Abel: A lot of people don’t trust the efficacy of Vitamins. But what is it about vitamins that most people don’t know?

Medical doctors have been using high doses of vitamins to cure disease for over 70 years. The media, reporters, politicians, and doctors say “it sounds promising, but there’s not enough evidence that high doses of vitamins will cure disease.”

That’s completely false.

Medical doctors have been stopping and curing Polio with high doses of Vitamin C since the 1930’s. In the 1860’s and 70’s they were curing pneumonia with Vitamin C therapy.

We’re talking ½ million to 2 million milligrams of Vitamin C a day. That’s a whole lot of Vitamin C!

When we’re talking about antibiotics, doctors are very dose-specific. When it comes to vitamins, you’ve been told that dose has little to do with it. But if you amp up your dose of Vitamin C, you’re taking it to bowel tolerance—yes that’s exactly how it sounds.

At this level, Vitamin C works very much like an:

Antibiotic
Antihistamine
Antitoxin
Antipyretic
Antidepressant
And will even curb your appetite

When you get to really high doses of Vitamin C, a lot of food cravings go away. @AndrewSaulPhD

There’s a study published regarding smokers that quit smoking using Vitamin C spray—the amazing thing was that they didn’t turn to food to replace their craving and didn’t gain weight!

MEDIA, MONEY, AND THE POLITICS OF VITAMIN THERAPY

Abel: I’m always fascinated by how many people, even in the health industry, don’t take vitamins themselves. What is preventing us from taking vitamins day to day?

It’s a belief system. If you believe something you’re probably not going to look into the other options.

You go to a medical doctor who went to medical school, has a medical degree, prescribes medicine, and is basically funded by the pharmaceutical industry from the moment they enter med school to the moment they hang up their stethoscope…

“I think you should be the manager of your own case and use your doctor the way you use any other skilled employee.”

In many instances you can prevent the problem, and a good mechanic will tell you to keep an eye on this and you won’t have a problem at all. This is what a good doctor will do. We learn by experience.

“People are not convinced by argument, they’re convinced by experience.” -Will Rogers

All you have to do is be the example. I’m just not going to deal with this nonsense anymore. Instead of antibiotics, you might be able to take high doses of vitamin C!

HOW TO TAKE HIGH DOSES OF VITAMIN C

When you’re taking a high dose of vitamin C, you can’t take it all in one dose. The simplest buffer is to put stuff in your stomach—water will reduce the acidity. Food. And if you have a really sensitive stomach you can get buffered Vitamin C.

If you start to get the rumble “down there” in your gut, that’s the point. That’s called loose stool. At this level, you’re at oral saturation and that’s where Vitamin C has its therapeutic benefit.

Take enough Vitamin C to feel great, to get well, and that’s a dynamic amount. @AndrewSaulPhD

If you’re healthy, 15,000 mg a day is great. If you’re sick as a dog, then take more.

Vitamin C comes in chewables, pills, liquid—and even intravenous, which has been used to treat ovarian, pancreatic, and bowel cancer. Those particular cancers are very hard to treat, but there’s a very high cure rate. Vitamin C is not THE answer, but it’s an awful big part of the answer.

Abel: I started taking daily Vitamin C when my wife’s mom kept just putting it out there for us. After doing it for a few years, your body starts to associate it with feeling better and you start to crave the right things. It seems like some days you want a certain amount, other days you might want more or less.

A few months ago I was stung by an Arizona Bark Scorpion. I took an ungodly amount of vitamin C during that whole ordeal and I’m sure that’s what kept me alive.

Biochemically, why does Vitamin C work so powerfully in the body to improve health?

Vitamin C is an incredibly effective antitoxin. Dr. Tom Levy goes over exactly how it works in his book, Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins. It’s a coenzyme and an antioxidant and an antitoxin and more. How can one vitamin be all those Anti’s all at once?

Your body knows how to do a lot of things with a relatively low number of building blocks. Think about what your body can do with just water? The same is true for Vitamin C.

If your body can do all these things with one building block, imagine what happens when it’s not there?

Vitamin therapy has even worked to heal symptoms for AIDS/HIV patients. Dr. Robert Cathcart was treating AIDS patients who became symptom-free on 200,000 mg of Vitamin C a day.

I personally worked with a woman who had HIV, drug addiction, alcoholism, you name it. I told her to consider really shoveling in the Vitamin C, quit drugs and drinking, and clean up her diet. Well, she got off of drugs and eventually the alcohol. She tried to clean up her diet, and she took an awful lot of vitamin C. I ran into her 20 years later and she told me that the last three times she was tested for HIV they couldn’t find any.

Abel: What is the thing that’s holding traditional medicine back from embracing these alternatives, vitamins in particular?

It could have something to do with money.

Plus, belief system. Doctors are pretty indoctrinated by the time they finish med school. Med school is not nutritional school. They’re not reading the thousands of good studies every year proving that diet and vitamins are the safest, most cost effective, patient and doctor friendly way to treat illness.

One vitamin can cure so many things because the deficiency of one vitamin can cause so many things.

Abel: Every night I’m scooping 3 heaping spoonfuls of Vitamin C into my water, and sometimes also magnesium. How do you get your Vitamin C?

A teaspoon is between 4,000 – 5000 mg. It might energize you because it helps you use the energy in your body—but that’s why it helps curb your appetite.

If you’re fat, you’re full of stored energy. @AndrewSaulPhD

Divide the dose. A lot of people are willing to take their Vitamin C at night or in the morning, but try to take it throughout the day.

A few years ago I was very sick. I went to an internist and was diagnosed with viral pneumonia and given an antibiotic, “In case you get a secondary bacterial infection.”

I had been taking Vitamin C, but had never done the rip-roaring doses. I lined up Vitamin C tablets and every 6 minutes I took 2,000 mg. That’s 20,000 mg an hour. My fever came down 3 degrees in two hours and my cough stopped.
If you do it, it works. If you don’t do it, it won’t. @AndrewSaulPhD

“You have a free choice every day about what you eat and if you move your body. If you fail to make the choice, you’ve made the choice.”

There is a whole body of knowledge out there. For example, the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine contains thousands of articles about Vitamin therapy—the archive is online and it’s free. Doctors say, “I haven’t seen evidence.” That doctor is honest—that doctor hasn’t seen it. Well I haven’t seen Antarctica, but I’m sure it’s there.

What you’re being told is to not try. The media is warning off the very thing that will help you.

Vitamins are only 1% of the pharmaceutical companies profits—that’s why.

C Vitamins are 400 times cheaper than Vitamin C from an orange. I think it’s a good thing to eat your fruits and veggies, but what if you’re broke? What if you’re sick? I’m interested in results. I’ve taught chemistry, cell biology, nutrition—I’m interested in seeing people get well, and you’re one of them.
If your doctor’s too busy to learn, you need to fire your doctor. @AndrewSaulPhD

CAN WE JUST GET OUR VITAMINS FROM FOOD?

Abel: If you start taking bioavailable vitamins every day, your energy goes up and you start feeling better. I’m definitely a convert when it comes to taking vitamins.

But why can’t we get all the vitamins we need from food in our modern world?

The first reason is dose. If you are sick, you have to throw the idea of food source vitamins out the window because you can’t afford it and you can’t get enough.

If people think they can get enough Vitamin C from a 500 mg tablet or a couple glasses of orange juice, they’re wrong. If you want to see results, then you take enough to get well.

If you’re healthy you can take 18,000 mg a day. If you’re sick, you need to take a whole lot more.

The second reason is this: Food today is kind of crappy. A lot of foods are grown on poor soils. GMO foods I think are highly questionable and should be avoided.

Could this one inexpensive vitamin really do so much for your health?

http://bit.ly/takevitc
“My personal feeling is that nature is smarter than we are, and I would not tinker with what’s worked for the last 100 million years.”

We’ve had a long time to work out the evolutionary details of natural, unprocessed whole foods. And what do we do? We eat junk food, load up on sugar, and pour chemicals down our throats.

Plato said, “We’ve made of ourselves living cesspools and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases.”

What’s the right dose? How vitamins can heal, if you do it right: http://bit.ly/takevitc

That’s it. So your food today, unless you go all organic and are really close to the land and watch it, you are getting a diet that’s substandard.

When you are sick, you’re not gonna come close to enough vitamins from food. For preventative maintenance a good diet might come close, but probably not.

The scary thing is that the same government that tells us we need an RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of 100 mg of Vitamin C a day publishes the guidelines for animals—you are supposed to give your guinea pigs and monkeys 10 – 15 times more! That doesn’t even pass the straight face test.

There’s a myth that Vitamin C causes kidney stones. It does NOT. A Vitamin C kidney stone is a lot like a unicorn—it doesn’t exist. Vitamin C actually blocks the union of calcium and oxoid. It dissolves magnesium-based stones and can actually dissolve most kidney stones.

The biggest problem with Vitamin C is failure to take enough of it.

Abel: What about flatulence and stomach upset when you start taking Vitamin C or take too much too soon?

I recommend people start small and work up. Keep working your way up until there’s no more added benefit. If you’re healthy, you can start by taking 500 mg at each meal and go from there. But if you have influenza, you can’t do that.

The dynamic flow is—quantity, frequency, duration. Increase the quantity to oral tolerance. Take it regularly. Take it until you get better.

What we have here is a technology that’s cheap, safe, and effective and we’ve all been told that anything that’s cheap can’t be effective. Anything that’s safe, can’t be effective. And anything that’s all three, must be a figment of the imagination.

But people who look into this never go back.

I became a vitamin nut when I had my first born son at the age of 22… I held him in my arms and thought, “This is no longer academic. It’s not a game. It’s not a drill. This little baby depends on me for his life and I better know what I’m doing.”

I made it my business to find out and I have never regretted it. I raised my children into college and they never had a single dose of antibiotic. Good diet had a lot to do with it, but so did Vitamin C.

It’s so well established. It isn’t guesswork. Doctors, real doctors, have been using high dose Vitamin C therapy for 65 – 70 years. If your doctor does not use vitamin therapy, you’ve got an old fashioned doctor.

WHERE TO FIND DR. SAUL

The big project right now is a movie to be released around end of november called That Vitamin Movie, which is bringing forward the doctors that use high dose nutrition therapy.

You can find books, articles, and information on the web site http://www.doctoryourself.com and vitamin therapy courses at http://www.andrewsaul.com.

Saje

Postby Saje » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:46 am

I haven't read all of the comments on this topic, but incase it hasn't been mentioned, I strongly suggest everyone explore 'The Master Fast System'. I've been on the path of 'detoxification' for a while now, simply exploring out of passion. All part of the feng shui of inner and outter. I could write a book here, but I'll just leave a link.. In short, the protocol is basically an extended concord grape juice fast/intermittent dry fasting with the assistance of psyllium husk/bentonite clay/activated charcoal (to clean out your pipes of mucus and plaque) and whole herbs (tinctures and teas) to soothe and aid the healing that naturally occurs when we give our digestive system a break. Anywho, check it out! http://masterfastsystem.com/about-the-mfs/

P.S. - This is not designed or advocated by any doctor or 'organization'. These are just real Human Beings seeking truth and freedom through the power of nature and the innate healing of facing your soul head on. There's an incredible group of over 15000 people on Facebook sharing stories of healing.

[.:. . : . Plasma love flowing . : . .:.]

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Vit C conspiracy?

hahahaha

hilary

Postby hilary » Tue May 23, 2017 2:24 pm

What about forskolin? Have somebody tried it already?
Here is good review - https://forskolin.reviews

"Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus (Coleus forskohlii), a tropical plant related to mint.

For centuries, this plant has been used in traditional herbal medicine to treat various conditions and diseases (2).

Modern scientific research has now shown that some of these health benefits may be true, or at least plausible.

As a weight-loss supplement, forskolin gained popularity in the US after being featured on the Dr. Oz Show in January 2014."

"How Does Forskolin Help With Weight Loss?
Many studies have investigated the effects of forskolin on fat metabolism.

Most of them are test-tube experiments or animal studies, so the result may not be applicable to humans.

Put simply, forskolin stimulates the release of stored fat from fat cells (3, 4, 5). The same thing happens whenever the body needs to use body fat for energy.

On its own, the release of stored fat is not enough to promote weight loss - it needs to be accompanied by a calorie deficit.

In other words, for weight loss to happen, energy expenditure (calories out) must exceed energy intake (calories in)."
Last edited by hilary on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue May 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Alice wrote:Haven't you figured it out by now...
This may enlighten:
Transcript: REMOVED ILLEGALLY COPY AND PASTED BY ALICE

let ME enlighten you...again...placing yourself before the good of the forum commmunity,MODERATE THYSELF moderator.

© 2017 Fat-Burning Man. All rights reserved.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Quotes of stuff like that linked on some weird forum doesn't matter at all

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Quotes of stuff like that linked on some weird forum doesn't matter at all
of course, your stance on downloading pirated material and the application of copyrigt rules in a willy-nilly sense is well documented.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Wed May 24, 2017 12:16 am

I am using VC+MSM for more than one year.You have to know that if it is natural VC like camu caumu.2g of camu only equals with 305 mg VC. That means if you wanna take 1g organic VC,you have to take 6.6g camu or Acerola cherry.
I have noticed that bowel detox functions so so for me because I used VC+ MSM combo before.It must be effective.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 am

wilburn wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:Quotes of stuff like that linked on some weird forum doesn't matter at all
of course, your stance on downloading pirated material and the application of copyrigt rules in a willy-nilly sense is well documented.

I see you have dedicated yourself to the noble cause of saving this forum from it's imminent destruction. The forces of copyright are tearing down the walls we've built and the monsters are creeping in. The end is nigh!

Then again, what's the point of saving anything if we can't even discuss and quote/promote material freely, to be ourselves. I think you are just trolling, attempting to disrupt the flow of the conversations. For what? Why?

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed May 24, 2017 6:20 pm

xplosiw wrote:
wilburn wrote:

I see you have dedicated yourself to the noble cause of saving this forum from it's imminent destruction. The forces of copyright are tearing down the walls we've built and the monsters are creeping in. The end is nigh!

Then again, what's the point of saving anything if we can't even discuss and quote/promote material freely, to be ourselves. I think you are just trolling, attempting to disrupt the flow of the conversations. For what? Why?

Because he has nothing better to do.

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Alice wrote:Because he has nothing better to do.
he?

LOL Ms. 1,300 posts and no other life..

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 pm

no worries mod-mates, you will do yourselves in w/out any help from HE-burn. lol

Return to “Bashar's channelings”