Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed May 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Out of all the choices you have, shit posting here seems like a good idea?
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

WhaleSpirit

Postby WhaleSpirit » Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 pm

I've taken both and it has made my dreams more vivid. Am I the only one?

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue May 30, 2017 12:23 am

WhaleSpirit wrote:I've taken both and it has made my dreams more vivid. Am I the only one?

Do you take b4 bed?

wilburn

Postby wilburn » Tue May 30, 2017 6:54 pm

are u talking to me? hmmm? how are we supposed to know who yo're talking to? while you are at it, why not ban yourself for a few days for your constant rules violations http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1073&hilit=profanity you realize that ppl who are watching the asdministration of this forum they have all but stopped registering. wonder why that is? i dont.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

WhaleSpirit

Postby WhaleSpirit » Tue May 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:I've taken both and it has made my dreams more vivid. Am I the only one?

Do you take b4 bed?

Yes also b4 bed

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue May 30, 2017 9:57 pm

WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:

Do you take b4 bed?

Yes also b4 bed

Dosage? Amount, times per day?

Noticed other benefits?

TBP

Postby TBP » Wed May 31, 2017 1:21 am

I have at times used high-dose oral vitamin C in the 10-20g/day range, along with MSM in the same dose, divided into 3-4 doses. If you have been consuming unhealthy things for years, or if you are getting sick, it might serve as a highly effective boost to the body's ability to reach homeostasis. If you ever get sick you can use even higher doses, in fact even when IV'd the dosage can be up to 200 grams.

About the forms of vitamin C, as I understand it, high doses of ascorbic acid can acidify the blood too much, which is why sodium ascorbate is the better option for high doses. I assume that calcium ascorbate is as toxic as taking calcium supplements (like eating rocks).

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 am

TBP wrote:I have at times used high-dose oral vitamin C in the 10-20g/day range, along with MSM in the same dose, divided into 3-4 doses. If you have been consuming unhealthy things for years, or if you are getting sick, it might serve as a highly effective boost to the body's ability to reach homeostasis. If you ever get sick you can use even higher doses, in fact even when IV'd the dosage can be up to 200 grams.

Right...

About the forms of vitamin C, as I understand it, high doses of ascorbic acid can acidify the blood too much, which is why sodium ascorbate is the better option for high doses. I assume that calcium ascorbate is as toxic as taking calcium supplements (like eating rocks).

You may find this enlightening.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v05n10.shtml
Acid Balance in the Body
Does taking large quantities of an acid, even a weak acid like ascorbate, tip the body's acid balance (pH) causing health problems? No, because the body actively and constantly controls the pH of the bloodstream. The kidneys regulate the acid in the body over a long time period, hours to days, by selectively excreting either acid or basic components in urine. Over a shorter time period, minutes to hours, if the blood is too acid, the autonomic nervous system increases the rate of breathing, thereby removing more carbon dioxide from the blood, reducing its acidity. Some foods can indirectly cause acidity. For example, when more protein is eaten than necessary for maintenance and growth, it is metabolized into acid, which must be removed by the kidneys, generally as uric acid. In this case, calcium and/or magnesium are excreted along with the acid in the urine which can deplete our supplies of calcium and magnesium [6]. However, because ascorbic acid is a weak acid, we can tolerate a lot before it will much affect the body's acidity. Although there have been allegations about vitamin C supposedly causing kidney stones, there is no evidence for this, and its acidity and diuretic tendency actually tends to reduce kidney stones in most people who are prone to them [1,7]. Ascorbic acid dissolves calcium phosphate stones and dissolves struvite stones. Additionally, while vitamin C does increase oxalate excretion, vitamin C simultaneously inhibits the union of calcium and oxalate. [1,2].

Agree about calcium ascorbate, although it has been successfully used topically on gums.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/gums.html

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 pm

Alice wrote:You may find this enlightening.

Thanks!

Linkee no workee. :cry: :oops: :cry:

Agree about calcium ascorbate, although it has been successfully used topically on gums.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/gums.html

Dr. Saul, I luvs me some him!! Yowzir!!! :D

But...

DEBUNKED...

http://www.snopes.com/cashews-equivalent-to-a-dose-of-prozac/

Still, not too bad for a "natural therapeutics consultant" who is "most certainly not a physician".
[url]
http://www.doctoryourself.com/faq.html[/url]
I AM a Precursor!

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:49 am

I like him, too.

He has done more for health than most doctors ever have.

WhaleSpirit

Postby WhaleSpirit » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:
Do you take b4 bed?

Yes also b4 bed

Noticed other benefits?

2-3x a day of 5000mg msm and 1000mg vit c. More energy and more awoken while sleeping if this makes sense. And a lot of peeing as I was also drinking more water.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:48 pm

WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:
Yes also b4 bed

Noticed other benefits?

2-3x a day of 5000mg msm and 1000mg vit c. More energy and more awoken while sleeping if this makes sense. And a lot of peeing as I was also drinking more water.

You might try taking equal doses of C/MSM. Are you using powder form or what? Anyway, C/MSM is a great combination.

WhaleSpirit

Postby WhaleSpirit » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:
You might try taking equal doses of C/MSM. Are you using powder form or what? Anyway, C/MSM is a great combination.

Yeah msm powder, really made my dreams more vivid and seem more real

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:04 am

WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:

Yeah msm powder, really made my dreams more vivid and seem more real

OK, I will try before bed. I already take C in powder form before bed, will combine w/MSM.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Hm, yes, I did have vivid dreams. Will keep it up.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 pm

many people taking high dose vit c hardly look youthful and energetic the way I would picture an individual with no toxins would look like. somebody diagnose the missing ingredient to the powerful detox regimen.

I'm looking for it as well.
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:01 am

truthhurts wrote:many people taking high dose vit c hardly look youthful and energetic the way I would picture an individual with no toxins would look like. somebody diagnose the missing ingredient to the powerful detox regimen.

I'm looking for it as well.

Different things work for different people, but combining C with MSM is pretty powerful, in sufficient amounts.

Mindset too. We get old because we expect to and we see it happening to those around us. This is a big topic.
The Tibetan Five Rites are good, they harmonize the spinning of the chakras. Unbalanced chakras are part of the aging
puzzle.

And this is a good all around book on the topic:
https://www.amazon.com/Turn-Off-Your-Ag ... 0722511604

All of these things are permission slips of course, for aligning with our already existing, ageless self 8-)

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm

my argument is totally chemical.
what abt the too many hydrogen ions in the body created by excess vit c .i.e acidic ph. whereas the body is optimum at slightly alkaline 7.4-8 therabt.

any measures u r taking? to come back to optimum?
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

WhaleSpirit

Postby WhaleSpirit » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 am

Alice wrote:Hm, yes, I did have vivid dreams. Will keep it up.

Yeah do it man, dreams are fuuun/exciting! :lol:
Keep it up, dont lower dosage. I was using it 3 times a day, roughly every 8 hours

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:35 am

truthhurts wrote:my argument is totally chemical.
what abt the too many hydrogen ions in the body created by excess vit c .i.e acidic ph. whereas the body is optimum at slightly alkaline 7.4-8 therabt.

any measures u r taking? to come back to optimum?

Sigh, this myth dies hard, I just addressed it with TBP, farther up here.

ccing/pasting:

You may find this enlightening.
Acid Balance in the Body
Does taking large quantities of an acid, even a weak acid like ascorbate, tip the body's acid balance (pH) causing health problems? No, because the body actively and constantly controls the pH of the bloodstream. The kidneys regulate the acid in the body over a long time period, hours to days, by selectively excreting either acid or basic components in urine. Over a shorter time period, minutes to hours, if the blood is too acid, the autonomic nervous system increases the rate of breathing, thereby removing more carbon dioxide from the blood, reducing its acidity. Some foods can indirectly cause acidity. For example, when more protein is eaten than necessary for maintenance and growth, it is metabolized into acid, which must be removed by the kidneys, generally as uric acid. In this case, calcium and/or magnesium are excreted along with the acid in the urine which can deplete our supplies of calcium and magnesium [6]. However, because ascorbic acid is a weak acid, we can tolerate a lot before it will much affect the body's acidity. Although there have been allegations about vitamin C supposedly causing kidney stones, there is no evidence for this, and its acidity and diuretic tendency actually tends to reduce kidney stones in most people who are prone to them [1,7]. Ascorbic acid dissolves calcium phosphate stones and dissolves struvite stones. Additionally, while vitamin C does increase oxalate excretion, vitamin C simultaneously inhibits the union of calcium and oxalate. [1,2].

Re anti-aging or "youthing," from the latest Crimson Circle Shoud:
https://www.crimsoncircle.com/LibraryTe ... tentID/830
This is our Shoud, our monthly Shoud. We’re in the Transhuman Series and I called it Transhuman Series intentionally, because there is a movement on the planet right now as I speak, a movement that involves artificial intelligence and robotics. That movement is called transhumanism. That movement is all about replacing the human mind and the human body with more advanced technology. You know the body and the mind, the way they are, have been around for a long time, eons of time.

Evolution is a very slow, slow process. But now with technology, the human body and the mind can be first augmented. Augmented means improved – you get a new limb, you get a new heart, a new liver or whatever. It can be augmented, not just with regular human tissue, but with tissue that’s developed in a laboratory by machines and put into the body. It makes your – well, if you get a replacement hip or arm or anything else, it brings it up to speed, makes things less painful.

That same technology is already being used in the mind to augment the mind. Imagine having a little device implanted into your brain that does things like improves memory, improves balance, improves your general intelligence, and it’s happening right now. This isn’t just science fiction. This isn’t something off in the future. It’s happening right now.

Scary? Perhaps. A good thing for humanity? Absolutely, like if you have a medical condition and needs some improvement. Absolutely, it can be a very, very positive beneficial thing. Nobody ever said that the human body had to just be biological tissue. It could be printed on a machine. It could be developed through nanotechnology. It doesn’t have to be just biology.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing? That’s to be determined, and the next ten to twelve years on the planet are going to be most interesting as all of this technology comes out of the laboratory and is made available to each and every one of you, for a price, of course.

But this whole transhumanism movement, the movement to a technological body and mind, could also prove to be a disaster, if there are things like power and greed involved in it. If it takes people away from their consciousness, their heart, their true Self, it could cause some very interesting dilemmas on this planet.

So I called this Series that we’re in the Transhuman Series, because there is also another approach. Transhuman, meaning the transcendence of the old human biology and mind. There’s another way, and it’s what each and every one of you are doing.

Now, I’m not saying don’t have a technology improvement, but I’m saying always be aware, always be aware that you have this thing called consciousness. You have the ability to be in multiple realities without using any electronics whatsoever; the ability to be in the “and,” multiple technologies.

You have the ability, right now as you sit here – every one of you without exception and every one of you listening in – to make over your biology, to make over your body, not just in new flesh and bones, but in something that is referred to as the light body.

Your body already has the ability, through what I’ve called the anayatron, the body’s light communication network, to release diseases, to actually make your body more flexible, more efficient, more energized. It’s there right now. Most people aren’t even aware of it, and even those who are aware of it, don’t step back out of their minds and let it do the rejuvenation process on their body...You are transhumanists...
in a very new and different way. Your body can be rejuvenated with itself, with the anayatron through Allowing. It doesn’t have to be a technology that’s put into your body, you can do it right now. You can allow your light body to come in. Right now.

Take a deep breath. Get out of your way. You hear me talk oftentimes about these things you eat and ingest into your body. You’re just out of trust with the anayatron. Take a deep breath and just let it do the work right now.

Sometimes, yes, it’s a little painful to go through that deep level of biology shift. There’s a little pain involved. But take a deep breath and go deeply into the Allowing, the allowing of that anayatron to rejuvenate the physical body.

The body actually should get better with age, because it has more experience, more wisdom in every cell. It should get better, not older, not more worn out. And a lot of you are still on the age path, that linear age path, “Well, I’m getting older, so my eyesight, my hearing, my back, my whatever is giving out. I’m getting old and then that’s going to be the end of it.” Not at all! The transhumanist understands that the light body comes in. It augments, it shares with the biological body, and the biological body is suddenly rejuvenated and invigorated.

Theoretically, the biggest question or problem you should have is, “Geez, now I have this vital body, a dynamic body, flexible body; I’m going to be around for a lot longer on this planet, what am I going to do? (some chuckles) What am I going to do?” We’ll address that in a little bit.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”