Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:37 am

WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:Hm, yes, I did have vivid dreams. Will keep it up.


Yeah do it man, dreams are fuuun/exciting! :lol:
Keep it up, dont lower dosage. I was using it 3 times a day, roughly every 8 hours


You are an inspiration :mrgreen: Yes, dreams are kewl, need to work on remembering them! Do you keep a dream journal?

User avatar
truthhurts
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby truthhurts » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 am

Alice wrote: Acid Balance in the Body


super golden info. I was taking excess nuts and experienced weakness in shoulder joints. that should be it. unintentional diagnosis dr alice! I will reduce my intake by half.

anyhow on the vit c part, just to be sure dont you think eating kale/cabbage/juiced carrots/ seldom spinach could be a good measure to help the body not have to do all the work as they touted as alkaline foods.
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:00 am

truthhurts wrote:
Alice wrote: Acid Balance in the Body


super golden info. I was taking excess nuts and experienced weakness in shoulder joints. that should be it. unintentional diagnosis dr alice! I will reduce my intake by half.

anyhow on the vit c part, just to be sure dont you think eating kale/cabbage/juiced carrots/ seldom spinach could be a good measure to help the body not have to do all the work as they touted as alkaline foods.


Sure, carrot juice and vegs of all kinds are excellent!

WhaleSpirit
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby WhaleSpirit » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:Hm, yes, I did have vivid dreams. Will keep it up.


Yeah do it man, dreams are fuuun/exciting! :lol:
Keep it up, dont lower dosage. I was using it 3 times a day, roughly every 8 hours


You are an inspiration :mrgreen: Yes, dreams are kewl, need to work on remembering them! Do you keep a dream journal?


I did for some time but then gave up cuz I broke my phone and all data was lost :cry: I had a period in my life when I couldn't remember my dreams and they were all foggy and rare. This was also before I cut my consumption of fluoride from toothpaste. I suggest you stop consuming fluoride as much as possible, I recommend you using fluoride-free toothpaste. It helped my dreams to be less foggy over time:) Like I started to notice differences after several months. Don't forget to drink enough of water so you can flush the toxins out with msm and vit c aswell.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:35 pm

WhaleSpirit wrote:
Alice wrote:
WhaleSpirit wrote:
Yeah do it man, dreams are fuuun/exciting! :lol:
Keep it up, dont lower dosage. I was using it 3 times a day, roughly every 8 hours


You are an inspiration :mrgreen: Yes, dreams are kewl, need to work on remembering them! Do you keep a dream journal?


I did for some time but then gave up cuz I broke my phone and all data was lost :cry: I had a period in my life when I couldn't remember my dreams and they were all foggy and rare. This was also before I cut my consumption of fluoride from toothpaste. I suggest you stop consuming fluoride as much as possible, I recommend you using fluoride-free toothpaste. It helped my dreams to be less foggy over time:) Like I started to notice differences after several months. Don't forget to drink enough of water so you can flush the toxins out with msm and vit c aswell.


Right, I've got all that down. Am sure dream recall will happen more often.

otisfunkmeyer
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby otisfunkmeyer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:46 am

I've been taking liposomal Vitamin C lately and I feel it a *lot* more than regular powdered vitamin C... has anyone else had experience with this?

How about glutathione? Thanks!

bigray
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:43 am

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby bigray » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:10 pm

How does everyone take theirs? I currently have plain salty msm and salty VC. I put it in a cup with water and try to drink it fast but it all gets stuck to the cup and tastes pretty bad. I was thinking of getting the orange flavored VC and trying that.

Anyone got tips on this?

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:14 am

otisfunkmeyer wrote:I've been taking liposomal Vitamin C lately and I feel it a *lot* more than regular powdered vitamin C... has anyone else had experience with this?

How about glutathione? Thanks!


Yes, liposomal is powerful. I haven't tried it yet. What brand, or do you make it yourself?

C boosts glutathione, also N-Acetyl Cysteine. I take both along with MSM.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:16 am

bigray wrote:How does everyone take theirs? I currently have plain salty msm and salty VC. I put it in a cup with water and try to drink it fast but it all gets stuck to the cup and tastes pretty bad. I was thinking of getting the orange flavored VC and trying that.

Anyone got tips on this?


I also take in water. I stir it well with my finger before downing, that helps. Right, not a taste treat. You can chase it with something good-tasting to make more tolerable. Grape juice works for me.

Flo
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Flo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi, does anyone know which channeling session Bashar discussed about Vitamin C and MSM?

I want to start this cleansing. However would like to have more information.

Thank you so much!

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby LIGHTBEING » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Flo wrote:Hi, does anyone know which channeling session Bashar discussed about Vitamin C and MSM?

I want to start this cleansing. However would like to have more information.

Thank you so much!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG_U9lT7Hvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZcRdmRjtT8 there you go sir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4g3X6F7iK8

do yourself the favor and don't consume the synthetic vitamin c crap
there are probably also other great pure vitamin powders out there, but this one is pretty legit.
if u want to know more about detox of the body with greenjuices, hit me up with a PM, and I share all my knowledge with u, I can hook u up with some great videos

Flo
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Flo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you so much lightbeing!!!

I just ordered this from amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B008HFV7J ... A2Q403T7CH

Thanks a million for your offer. I will start this MSM and Vitamin C detox first as soon as I get the products.

Will report my progress after I start.

Thanks again.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Flo wrote:Thank you so much lightbeing!!!

I just ordered this from amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B008HFV7J ... A2Q403T7CH

Thanks a million for your offer. I will start this MSM and Vitamin C detox first as soon as I get the products.

Will report my progress after I start.

Thanks again.


That link goes to a vitamin B supplement.

btw, it is not true that synthetic C is no good. Ascorbic acid is the same thing most animals, unlike humans, naturally produce in their bodies, and more when
under stress. If you are concerned you can get non GMO ascorbic acid, although it doesn't really make any difference. You can educate
yourself on this here.
https://vitamincfoundation.org/NaturalC.htm

excerpt...

If the naturalists are right about the C-complex being the "real" vitamin C, then Linus Pauling was wrong in his reviews and analyses of more than 60 years of vitamin C science. There is massive scientific support for Linus Pauling's position that ascorbic acid is vitamin C. No scientific basis has been found for the existence of the C-complex or that such a complex can cure scurvy without ascorbic acid present. This assertion is proven every day in hospitals around the world. Comatose patients are kept alive using ascorbic acid only. There are no hospitals keeping patients on a feeding tube alive with a vitamin C-complex.

Flo
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Flo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:27 am

Thank you very much Alice.
Sorry that I posted the wrong link.

The product I bought for vitamin C is:

Pure Synergy Pure Radiance C 100% Natural Wholefood Vitamin C Powder 4oz by The Synergy Company

I have been told this is a natural Vitamin C.

Thanks for the information.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Flo wrote:Thank you very much Alice.
Sorry that I posted the wrong link.

The product I bought for vitamin C is:

Pure Synergy Pure Radiance C 100% Natural Wholefood Vitamin C Powder 4oz by The Synergy Company

I have been told this is a natural Vitamin C.

Thanks for the information.


"Synthetic" ascorbic acid is natural.

LIGHTBEING
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby LIGHTBEING » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 pm

there is synthetic ascorbin acid/vitamin c
avoid it. :)

openmindedskeptic
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby openmindedskeptic » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:30 am

If we believe we need vitamins, isn't that just a belief? Why don't we just adopt the belief that our appetites will lead us to eat what is pleasant and healthy for us.... just believe.... instead of reading labels and calculating amounts, and mixing and matching vitamin B2 with B6 and adding the right amount of B12, and buying brewer's yeast instead of synthetic vitamins, or eating liver which has even better percentages of the Recommended Daily Amount.... ;)

OMS

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:44 pm

The vitamin c molecule is the same regardless if it's synthesized afaik.
There's also vitamin c supplements that are actually different because they are not the exact molecule, but altered for some purpose, when Bashar said take 'natural vitamin C' he probably ment this, he also just used the words 'vitamin c' when talking about it.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar Vitamin C and MSM cleanse

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:59 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:The vitamin c molecule is the same regardless if it's synthesized afaik.
There's also vitamin c supplements that are actually different because they are not the exact molecule, but altered for some purpose, when Bashar said take 'natural vitamin C' he probably ment this, he also just used the words 'vitamin c' when talking about it.


You are right, the vitamin C molecule is the same when it is synthesized and whether it is from GMO or non GMO sources.


openmindedskeptic wrote:If we believe we need vitamins, isn't that just a belief? Why don't we just adopt the belief that our appetites will lead us to eat what is pleasant and healthy for us.... just believe.... instead of reading labels and calculating amounts, and mixing and matching vitamin B2 with B6 and adding the right amount of B12, and buying brewer's yeast instead of synthetic vitamins, or eating liver which has even better percentages of the Recommended Daily Amount.... ;)


Take it up with Bashar, he seems to think C/MSM will help us.

I am taking far fewer supplements myself of late, but I always take at least 5 grams of C. I agree liver is great, especially with bacon and onions :mrgreen:


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests