Which Earth are you on?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Debbie

Which Earth are you on?

Post by Debbie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:20 pm

I want to share a story and my perspective on the splitting Earths (or tracks) that Bashar talks about.

I was having a beer or three, with my friend last night at the pub. And that's when I realized, we were on totally different tracks. My friend is totally anti-Trump. The whole time together, I noticed he was full of anger, hatred (towards Trump supporters) and completely worried about the future. As for me, I'm indifferent and just observing what is happening. I was calm, happy and optimistic for the future.

My friend is also spiritual and does believe in the LOA (not into Bashar though). But as much as I tried to share and explain the idea of the two tracks, and he did seem to understand it, he couldn't get rid of the anger and hatred. That's when I realized, that the tracks are moving further and further apart as Bashar mentioned. He had so much momentum going on, he couldn't jump tracks.

I'm noticing that a lot of people on the left, are full of anger and hate. And a lot of people on the right are calm and happy. Don't get me wrong, there are people on the right that are full of hate. And vice-versa, some on the left are calm and happy. But for the majority as I can see, the left are on the "left" track, and the right are on the "right" track (no pun intended).

I'm neither for or against Trump. I just know that everything will work out. Whether Trump will stay on, or get impeached is irrelevant. What needs to happen, will happen on the track that I am on.

At the end of the evening, I told my friend that he can contact me anytime he wants to talk. But as for me, I have no intentions of initiating contact with him again. Being around all that negative energy for two hours was challenging, and it is not my preference to do it again. I will figuratively shine a light from my track as a beacon, send all the love I can his way, and help him if he asks.

I'm happy and excited for the future. Bring it on! :D

infinity is now

Re: Which Earth are you on?

Post by infinity is now » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Funny because I find it on both sides. I used to be UBER liberal and I still am for many social causes, but I have changed my views on a lot of liberal issues which I no longer see in the same light and have come to see through my exploration of deliberate creation teachings how the left, do tend to be very "problem focused". However, I believe the conservatives are no better. They just focus on different kinds of problems. That's why I stay far away from political debates nor do I watch or read the news. All of politics is focused on problems. If you keep digging for problems, you'll find more problems. Do you think from the perspective of Spirit, that we actually see problems? Of course, that's not to say we shouldn't do anything to improve our society. But, there's a way to approach it I feel that both sides are just so missing the point of right now. I voted third party in the last two elections and couldn't bring myself to do it in this election. I didn't even vote. Why should I for 4 candidates that represented nothing for me?

I have so many spiritual friends, many who have had their own NDE's, who talk a lot about LOA and stuff, but then when it comes to "social issues" and "social justice", forget it, it's like they forget everything they learned in their NDE and their spiritual studies, and they start to riot, protest, and complain, complain and complain. The anti-Trump stuff is so over the top, it's unbearable. Social media has become a cesspool.

That aside, from the title of this thread, I think it's more evidence that we all interact on the same 'consensus' (a word that William Buhlman uses) reality, but we all get affected by it differently because we are all living in different vibrational realities.

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:19 pm

infinity is now wrote:Funny because I find it on both sides.
Totally agree.

My post wasn't meant to be political, it was just an observation. It's more about recognizing which track you are on by your state of being.

If you are currently full of anger and hate, then that should tell you something about the track you are on. The more you search for things to hate and be angry about, the more you will find.
infinity is now wrote:Do you think from the perspective of Spirit, that we actually see problems? Of course, that's not to say we shouldn't do anything to improve our society.
This is where my perspective differs from yours. From my understanding, Spirit doesn't see polarity like we do. Spirit doesn't see things as right and wrong, everything just is and perfectly fits. In other words, there are no problems. Choose the state of being you prefer, choose the perspective you prefer, and your experience of reality will match it.

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:40 pm

And this is where I type really quickly, don't proof read what I write and miss key words that completely change the focus of my post ha. So, let me try that one again, with what I MEANT to say :)

"Do you think from the perspective of Spirit, that we actually see problems? Of course NOT (I left out the all important word "NOT" there ha), that's not to say we shouldn't do anything to improve our society".

That was the main point of my post. There ARE no problems from the perspective of Spirit. So, fully in agreement with you.

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

lol

Reminds me of a time when I sent an email to my boss and totally forgot the word NOT in one of my sentences. Boy, was he pissed. I wrote something like "I'm giving up" vs "I'm NOT giving up". :)

mac

Post by mac » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:08 pm

This one.
This one.
This one.
This one.
This one.
This one...

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:52 am

Debbie wrote:lol

Reminds me of a time when I sent an email to my boss and totally forgot the word NOT in one of my sentences. Boy, was he pissed. I wrote something like "I'm giving up" vs "I'm NOT giving up". :)
I see this a lot, people writing the exact opposite of what they intended. Can't help wondering if it's a case of Freudian slip! :?:

Anyway...I was just reading this article and think the ideas are apropo here.

https://thepowerpath.com/articles-by-jo ... on-series/
<snip>
What you can do? First of all, what can you do about Trump? Well there are several things. Instead of hating him it would be better to bless him, something that does not mean you agree with him or support his agenda in any way. It can only help. The other thing you can do is visualize him inside an octahedron, a stabilizing force. Better to have Donald Trump more stable than less so. Regarding his crew the same would apply. Bless them all. The alternative, hating and attacking, is not good for them or for you. This is what Jesus meant by saying “Love your enemies” and what the Dalai Lama means when he says his religion is “Loving Kindness.” Both of them have learned by hard experience over many lifetimes what the consequences of attacking and criticizing are. These responses only produce more and worse of what you don’t want. That is the way everyone learns, the hard way. Finally it dawns on people that after centuries of making things worse, they can have a different approach and things begin to improve instead. Every one of us who is learning this lesson also learns it by noticing what happens when other people are kind to us and forgive us for being complete idiots at times. We begin to notice how we ourselves respond as opposed to our own response to hate and vengeance. The difference is no contest.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:02 am

matcha wrote:
Anyway, as I see things now, not all my family is on the same track. Which might be why my sister/roommate is getting married and moving to California. Our tracks are separating. One thing I am suddenly feeling is quite lonely. Currently, it feels like I am the only one I know on this train.
That's what cyberspace is for ;) I know what you mean, but I love this quote from Emmanuel channeled by Pat Rodegast:
"Do not be afraid of your loving and your longing. It won't fill your room with loneliness. It will fill your room with YOU and you will not be lonely any more. Walk with yourself.

Be in the world with who you are, not seeking another, but allowing the world to speak to you. You already know that flowers speak. Listen!"

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:26 pm

mac wrote:This one.
This one.
This one...
Hilarious. :lol:
Wow, I totally missed this post of yours about Physical Mediumship. Totally agree. Thanks for having it in your sig.

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:43 pm

It's an interesting thing because I feel like a lot of people will acknowledge that the world 'out there' is a projection, but then when it comes time to really acknowledge that such as political action, etc, it's like that idea gets completely tossed out the window in place of people trying to manipulate the 'movie screen'. It's like everyone forgets that or it never really was fully accepted in the first place. That's not to say that action should never be taken. But, I feel like, either we really connect to this belief system that we really ARE projecting reality, or not.

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:29 pm

infinity is now wrote:It's an interesting thing because I feel like a lot of people will acknowledge that the world 'out there' is a projection, but then when it comes time to really acknowledge that such as political action, etc, it's like that idea gets completely tossed out the window in place of people trying to manipulate the 'movie screen'. It's like everyone forgets that or it never really was fully accepted in the first place. That's not to say that action should never be taken. But, I feel like, either we really connect to this belief system that we really ARE projecting reality, or not.
I can only speak for myself, but I had to go through that process.

It took me about two years to go from "this perspective resonates with me" to "I trust and know everything will work out". It's one thing to believe everything will work out, and another to know that everything will work out.

Knowingness is gained through experience. If someone just sits and ponders Bashar's teachings, all they will get are theories that they strongly resonate with. But once they begin to put the teachings and tools into practice, and experience the synchronicities, they will begin to trust and know that it works.

As Bashar often says, "action and knowingness are synonymous". He often uses the "pick up the pen from the floor" demonstration to prove this point. If you know you can pick up the pen, then you don't question it, you don't plan ahead, you don't have to think about it.. you just pick up the pen.

There's nothing wrong with believing, it's a great stepping stone. But knowingness is where it's at. Just my two cents.

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Good points Debbie. I'm in the "in between" phase right now myself. I've seen the synchronicity starting to happen in my own experiences to know that yes, I AM creating this. There's no question, but, what I am learning now is to trust this. And to trust that no matter what is happening on the outside, is merely my own projections, not in a solipsistic way, but in a vibrational way.

Yet, what I have done is, I have connected to that place of unconditional love (trust) and experienced how it has felt in my body, to realize that I don't have to believe in my old stories anymore/ego. It's like when I let go into this uncertainty, and free fall into surrender.....it's ME. This is who I really am, when I surrender, let go and truly trust, that of course, life is always benevolent and always supportive of my own vibration. This is why I don't entertain conspiracy theories or any other notions that essentially take the power out of my own life.

The thing is, it's very simple to see that our minds create all sorts of stories that we tend to layer on top of who we truly are (which is always this stillness/peace/ease). So, the challenge for me is absolutely trusting in my own creations and you're exactly right. The more experience I have with this, the more I will come to see it.

mac

Post by mac » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:13 am

Debbie wrote:
mac wrote:This one.
This one.
This one...
Hilarious. :lol:
Wow, I totally missed this post of yours about Physical Mediumship. Totally agree. Thanks for having it in your sig.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Just found this...

"As you create the state of being you prefer, one of self-empowerment, one of joy, one of passion, one of creativity, one of love--there is no room in that vibration for fear, self-doubt, paranoia...you will shift yourself, slowly or quickly, from one parallel version of Earth to another to another to another, and each of those will be more and more reflective and representative of the state of being you have created...you never change the planet you're on. You change yourself, and shift to a parallel reality that's representative of the change you've made within yourself."

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Very interesting and very helpful. Thanks for sharing Alice. That poor man ha. Geez, Is that even a thing with the micro chip? My goodness. It just goes to show how all of our focus of attentions are so different. I sit here and my ONLY worry in life which is a huge worry of mine, is about getting my health back into alignment and yet other people are apparently worrying about the government putting micro chips in their heads. :lol:

That aside, so what I gather from this video is that our little alien friend (and he actually flat out says it about the 3:45ish mark of the video) is essentially that when we shift, we we still seemingly be experiencing the same world around us (same people will still exist I mean), but, we will no longer be affected by people of other vibrations. This is pretty much what I was saying in my other posts about this topic and very much how I see it.

You are vibrationally shifting to another vibrational version of Earth. That doesn't mean all of the people on THIS Earth are just going to vanish in your new reality. They will ultimately be neutral to us and have no meaning (unless we give them meaning and hence shift BACK to that other vibration). But, we will start (either immediately or over time) to match up with more people and events that correlate with this new vibration of ours.

Because it still allows for global transformation. How could we shift the global consciousness vibrationally if there IS no "global" consciousness? How could we potentially help other people who are not in the same vibration as us if we only will interact 100 percent with people who are 100 percent like us vibrationally? Think of a healer or a spiritual teacher who interacts with people at much different vibrations as them? Or think of a social worker with an emphasis on spiritual work, who works in a prison with inmates again with "much different vibrations" than the social worker. Obviously, we are still going to interact with people of different vibrations. But, what it DOES mean is that you will no longer be AFFECTED in the same way than when you are living say a vibration of fear. You can still be living a vibration of Love, but still help those who are living a vibration of fear.....of course.

So, there is not one shared Earth, but there IS one shared collective consciousness. Makes so much more sense.

This view that Bashar is presenting allows for the understanding that we ARE still co-creating collectively this conscious experience (because there is nothing really here other than experience) by mass agreement, but at the same time, acknowledges we are each shifting our own vibrational realities/universes. I think it's so simple, but yet, it can appear quite complex when we try to complicate things. Just my view.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 am

infinity is now wrote:Very interesting and very helpful. Thanks for sharing Alice. That poor man ha. Geez, Is that even a thing with the micro chip? My goodness. It just goes to show how all of our focus of attentions are so different. I sit here and my ONLY worry in life which is a huge worry of mine, is about getting my health back into alignment and yet other people are apparently worrying about the government putting micro chips in their heads. :lol:
I don't like the idea of microchipping either, but I don't lose any sleep over it :lol:

You'll get your health back in order. Hope you check out the Water Cure info I posted in another thread.
Several testimonials from those who had chronic fatigue and used Water Cure:
http://www.watercure2.org/chronic_fatigue.htm
That aside, so what I gather from this video is that our little alien friend (and he actually flat out says it about the 3:45ish mark of the video) is essentially that when we shift, we we still seemingly be experiencing the same world around us (same people will still exist I mean), but, we will no longer be affected by people of other vibrations. This is pretty much what I was saying in my other posts about this topic and very much how I see it.

You are vibrationally shifting to another vibrational version of Earth. That doesn't mean all of the people on THIS Earth are just going to vanish in your new reality. They will ultimately be neutral to us and have no meaning (unless we give them meaning and hence shift BACK to that other vibration). But, we will start (either immediately or over time) to match up with more people and events that correlate with this new vibration of ours.

Because it still allows for global transformation. How could we shift the global consciousness vibrationally if there IS no "global" consciousness? How could we potentially help other people who are not in the same vibration as us if we only will interact 100 percent with people who are 100 percent like us vibrationally? Think of a healer or a spiritual teacher who interacts with people at much different vibrations as them? Or think of a social worker with an emphasis on spiritual work, who works in a prison with inmates again with "much different vibrations" than the social worker. Obviously, we are still going to interact with people of different vibrations. But, what it DOES mean is that you will no longer be AFFECTED in the same way than when you are living say a vibration of fear. You can still be living a vibration of Love, but still help those who are living a vibration of fear.....of course.
Great points and I agree! Do you think it would be possible for the social worker, spiritual teacher etc., to fall to a lower vibe through interacting with
those others who are not of the same vibration? I think this is a hazard for the highly sensitive and empaths.

I find I need to work at staying fearless and loving. This little book for one, has been very helpful:
https://thetaoofwealth.files.wordpress. ... piness.pdf
So, there is not one shared Earth, but there IS one shared collective consciousness. Makes so much more sense.
This view that Bashar is presenting allows for the understanding that we ARE still co-creating collectively this conscious experience (because there is nothing really here other than experience) by mass agreement, but at the same time, acknowledges we are each shifting our own vibrational realities/universes. I think it's so simple, but yet, it can appear quite complex when we try to complicate things. Just my view.
Right! I found that video at this page, which is very in-depth, think you'd appreciate:
http://thebiggestpicture.net/6th-dimensional_shifting

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:00 am

Thanks Alice, no I haven't seen the post of yours you are referring to about the water testimonial. But, will look at the link you shared. Very much appreciate that.

I had a glance at that last link from the "Biggest Picture" site and I've seen that website before and he has a lot of interesting ideas about reality that are likely accurate on some level. I like his reference to anti-realism as opposed to solipsism, but they often get confused. And he seems to have a good grasp at what collective reality is (simply mass agreements collectively). Granted, a bit too confusing for me with all of the mention of dimensions and all of the links he has in each paragraph.

But, that aside, there is so much conspiracy stuff on his site mixed in, that I find it kills any valid points he's trying to make. I don't quite grasp how someone who can so strongly support Bashar's message and Abe's message as he does on his site, and who can quote people like Bruce Lipton and Gregg Braden in the same breath, still buy into such fear based beliefs. It totally boggles my mind. The way I see it....there is no control system unless you believe there is a control system. I mean, if you read his piece on the law of attraction and his praise for Tom Montauk's critique, I mean, my god, it's pure nonsense.

The idea that some people "have the answers and don't want us to know" makes so little sense, because anyone who truly has the answers, has connected to their heart and can only experience LOVE and would only want to offer that love to others. So, we should only offer the deepest compassion to those people/beings that believe they can control anyone, because they too are so lost within the dream of their own belief systems. And if you know you are creating your own reality, why even focus on this stuff? I mean this guy or gal who runs this site, clearly gets that we are creating reality through beliefs, so......? Hello?? Bashar tries so hard to steer people away from that stuff, but our human minds still gravitate right back towards it 8-)

That aside, I will check out that PDF book you posted. Thank you for sharing.

And in answer to your question.
Do you think it would be possible for the social worker, spiritual teacher etc., to fall to a lower vibe through interacting with
those others who are not of the same vibration? I think this is a hazard for the highly sensitive and empaths.
Well, I do personally, but only of our own doing. That is if you allow those old unconscious patterns to represent an objective true meaning for you. I'm highly sensitive myself.

In other words, if we take those old fear based beliefs (ego/survival) and allow them to run on automatic/unconsciously (what the conspiracy folks call "falling back into the matrix"), then we will fall victim to other's vibrations because we start to forget who we truly are and therefore, we shift to a vibrational reality of victim hood. This is why mindfulness meditation or constantly becoming aware of our thought patterns throughout the day is so vital in my opinion. It's what I personally practice. When you are conscious of what you are thinking, then you always the power to shift to something more aligned with your nature.

Like the website says.....there IS no objective reality. The only REAL reality is that there is no reality as Bashar says. The only real reality is what we are experiencing right here and now. Our emotions/feelings/thoughts/sensations/what is physically in our direct experience. EVERYTHING else is an interpretation or a story we have created about reality. It's our subconscious interpretations/meanings about that reality which create an entire "reality in and of itself" for us. We ALWAYS have the power to change it.

So, if I am a social worker, working with an inmate, I can easily fall back into old patterns of thinking (worry, doubt, basically all fear), but not if I tend to my vibration (As Abe says) by constantly being aware of my thoughts. It takes a lot of practice to re-program our subconscious minds, but it can be a fun practice. It's what my life is devoted to right now. :D

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:07 am

infinity is now wrote:Thanks Alice, no I haven't seen the post of yours you are referring to about the water testimonial. But, will look at the link you shared. Very much appreciate that.
Welcome. I've just recently "grokked" that dehydration has been the cause of a long-standing health issue and that this is behind most diseases...
I had a glance at that last link from the "Biggest Picture" site and I've seen that website before and he has a lot of interesting ideas about reality that are likely accurate on some level. I like his reference to anti-realism as opposed to solipsism, but they often get confused. And he seems to have a good grasp at what collective reality is (simply mass agreements collectively). Granted, a bit too confusing for me with all of the mention of dimensions and all of the links he has in each paragraph.
Yeah, it's a lot to take in, I've only scratched the surface there myself. Your remarks show you've explored it more than I have.
But, that aside, there is so much conspiracy stuff on his site mixed in, that I find it kills any valid points he's trying to make. I don't quite grasp how someone who can so strongly support Bashar's message and Abe's message as he does on his site, and who can quote people like Bruce Lipton and Gregg Braden in the same breath, still buy into such fear based beliefs. It totally boggles my mind. The way I see it....there is no control system unless you believe there is a control system. I mean, if you read his piece on the law of attraction and his praise for Tom Montauk's critique, I mean, my god, it's pure nonsense.
I'll have to check out that last-mentioned piece.

I've "been there and done that" with the conspiracy stuff. Years ago I would follow people like Montalk. I was a member of his forum, Noble Realms, for a while. There were actually some very interesting exchanges there. One mammoth thread I initiated, didn't have much if anything to do with conspiracies!
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2191
The idea that some people "have the answers and don't want us to know" makes so little sense, because anyone who truly has the answers, has connected to their heart and can only experience LOVE and would only want to offer that love to others. So, we should only offer the deepest compassion to those people/beings that believe they can control anyone, because they too are so lost within the dream of their own belief systems. And if you know you are creating your own reality, why even focus on this stuff? I mean this guy or gal who runs this site, clearly gets that we are creating reality through beliefs, so......? Hello?? Bashar tries so hard to steer people away from that stuff, but our human minds still gravitate right back towards it 8-)
There used to be a Bashar video called "Evil, Domination and Darkness" that addressed the topic very well. And as you yourself said, the one on bypassing the control system contains great insights (which you elucidated well). So Bashar himself doesn't always shy away from the subject.

I think there is a place for these kinds of explorations, but hopefully one would move past them and be able to integrate with higher understandings.
Also, I think it can be empowering, not necessarily fear-based. It helps us make sense of a lot of what's going on in our world.
That said, i do agree it is not constructive to dwell on such things.
That aside, I will check out that PDF book you posted. Thank you for sharing.
Welcome. It's a treasure.

And thank you for your insights below. It is always good to get re-minders. :)
And in answer to your question.
Do you think it would be possible for the social worker, spiritual teacher etc., to fall to a lower vibe through interacting with
Well, I do personally, but only of our own doing. That is if you allow those old unconscious patterns to represent an objective true meaning for you. I'm highly sensitive myself.

In other words, if we take those old fear based beliefs (ego/survival) and allow them to run on automatic/unconsciously (what the conspiracy folks call "falling back into the matrix"), then we will fall victim to other's vibrations because we start to forget who we truly are and therefore, we shift to a vibrational reality of victim hood. This is why mindfulness meditation or constantly becoming aware of our thought patterns throughout the day is so vital in my opinion. It's what I personally practice. When you are conscious of what you are thinking, then you always the power to shift to something more aligned with your nature.

Like the website says.....there IS no objective reality. The only REAL reality is that there is no reality as Bashar says. The only real reality is what we are experiencing right here and now. Our emotions/feelings/thoughts/sensations/what is physically in our direct experience. EVERYTHING else is an interpretation or a story we have created about reality. It's our subconscious interpretations/meanings about that reality which create an entire "reality in and of itself" for us. We ALWAYS have the power to change it.

So, if I am a social worker, working with an inmate, I can easily fall back into old patterns of thinking (worry, doubt, basically all fear), but not if I tend to my vibration (As Abe says) by constantly being aware of my thoughts. It takes a lot of practice to re-program our subconscious minds, but it can be a fun practice. It's what my life is devoted to right now. :D

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 pm

I don't think Bashar ever intends to go there with the conspiracy stuff at all, but of course it all depends on how we interpret his message if you believe that's his intent. In the video you shared, he was simply responding to a fearful person's inquiry about "control" and trying to steer them away. I'm going to share this video below and I think this sums up completely Bashar's own views on conspiracies. What I say here is in no way meant to disparage you or anyone else who chooses to explore this. I just want to put that out there. I am just speaking generally about my own understanding of neuroplasticity, the subconscious mind and fear.

I have researched so many NDE's now over the years, and have learned that most of the stuff discussed in conspiracy theories is even close to a shred of truth and even the stuff that is relevant has no effect on us unless we allow it to.....UNLESS we choose to believe it and therefore, we MAKE it a truth in our realities.

And I have to vehemently disagree with you that it's empowering. It's only empowering to our own egos who feel we need to understand and know who's trying to control us as a means of our OWN control mechanism as a form of protection. It's just one more method that shifts us away from.....trust. True trust is diving into uncertainty of life knowing that you are being supported by the love of the Universe that you are. But, you can't do that when your are always on the lookout for the need to "be informed" of potential dangers that exist from 'THEM out there'.

Conspiracy is based in survival fear. "Us vs. Them". But, the greater part of you never sees things this way. Because it knows that no one can EVER create in your reality unless you give them permission to. So, what you call "being informed" is more our own ego trying to "be aware" of things "on the outside" that could potentially harm us. The ego is a giant survival/protection mechanism that loves you so dearly it will do anything to protect you. Yet, it will over react to anything you choose to feed it. Why else would anyone explore this stuff if it weren't the fact that they are trying to protect themselves from potential "outside harm"? On the other hand if you already KNOW that this stuff has ZERO affect on you, then why would you ever give your focus there?

Worrying about the government putting poisons in your foods intentionally such as GMO's (something I used to be a strong opponent of myself as I saw all of these enemies including the medical industry and Big Pharma) or chem trails or whether there is a false light or real light at death that draws you into a false reincarnation cycle, or whether 9/11 really happened, is just more re-inforcement for our subconscious that.....life is SCARY and we live in a dangerous, scary world and just re-inforces the notion that lack of trust in a benevolent universe. Do we not see that these are all stories upon stories that we choose to believe because they represent potential threats to our survival? Sure some of these (such as the Big Pharma one) have validity to an extent, but who cares? Just don't give your attention to it!

When you start to see how your cortisol levels raise in response to exploring this information, how it impacts your body to "believe" that there are people out there to "get you" and that "we need to be empowered to know what's going on", that the world is an unloving place and, your body is telling you on a greater level, that none of this stuff is truly relevant. 95 percent of all chronic illness is related to.....yes....STRESS.

Our bodies are wonderful communicators to tell us "truth" from "non truth". The one question we can ask ourselves.......is that helping you to live a more loving life?

I've spoken personally with Nanci Danison (who had one of the more prolific NDE's to date) through email and she informed me that she was shown that all such conspiracy theories are a product of "human animal/survival instincts".

That aside, here's the Bashar video I spoke of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_PDOOxQJ_A