Which Earth are you on?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Re: Which Earth are you on?

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Cool exchange guys! Re this:
Billy wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:28 pm

By surrendering I'm talking about being at peace with it - accepting it for what it is - polarity which manifests reality and vice versa which in turn gives us our themes to get involved with, to learn from, to grow from etc.
Bashar says surrendering is actually taking control:
You are completely in control by flowing along the lines of least resistance.
Thus, it does not feel like you have to steer. The only time it feels like you
have to do the steering is when you fight your own ecstasy. Giving in to your
own ecstasy, surrendering, quote/unquote, to the universal flow of things allows
you to know that you are squarely in control. Because then it is effortless to
create the reality you prefer, because you are drawing everything in parallel
lines, and not going against the flow.

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:52 am

Thanks Alice for letting me know about this thread.
TBP wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:16 pm
How are Lipton or Braden buying into fear-based beliefs? They have done great work in helping us get out of such beliefs, especially Lipton with his "Biology of Belief". They are both doing and have done phenomenal work. Just because you happen to have been able to spend a lot of time paying attention to the most advanced metaphysical source of information (Bashar) doesn't mean everyone has or is anywhere near that level of shadow/negative-beliefs clearing/integration.
Hi TBP, I'm not going to respond to the rest (nothing against you at all), as this topic of discussion just doesn't really interest me currently, with where I am at. So, apologies for not keeping it going further. But, will address this one part really quickly and thanks for the reply to the conversation.

I think you mis-read what I referenced pertaining to Bruce Lipton and Greg Braden. If you re-read it, you'll see I said nothing of the sort related to those two and fear. I love those two. I mentioned them in the same sentence, because they were also mentioned on that website. I was referring to the person who created that website, who I was being somewhat critical of, not Greg Braden and Bruce Lipton in any way. Just wanted to clarify that. :)
It's possible, btw, to "fall back into the matrix" without fully forgetting who you truly are, and thus not shift to a "vibrational reality of victim hood". If you know thyself as a self-sovereign human and as an oversoul and as the One/All That Is, then you're having fun without necessarily imbibing in vitcimhood-type thoughts/beliefs.
Absolutely

infinity is now

Post by infinity is now » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:06 am

TBP wrote: You contain darkness within you. Ascension is also about facing the darkness that has been going on on this planet for quite a long time. Before we can fully move on to a new kind of experiential reality (4th density), all hidden truths have to be revealed.You don't wanna talk/think about or deal with things like pedophilia and child slavery rings, that's fine. But other people have to do the dirty work.You can just sit back and relax as over the next years it will all come out and will probably even be broadcast on MSM.
And I'll respond to this part in bold too :) I can tell you, we each have our own buckets, for what we can handle, and focus on, stress wise. My bucket has been thin for quite some time. My focus is on my own inner reality right now and that is ALL any of us have control over. The old programming that was passed down to me from generation to generation, and the programming that I took on at a young age, which led to my own versions of hell in my own life, is the part of me that needs the most love, which I pushed away for far too long. There's an entire world inside of me that I am finally getting to know as part of my own healing journey. If I abandon myself, and all of that, in order to focus on things that you mentioned that are far out of my control, then I serve no good for anyone, let alone, myself. Right now, I come first. Otherwise, we spiritually bypass.

Thanks for the conversation

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:03 am

infinity is now wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:06 am
TBP wrote: You contain darkness within you. Ascension is also about facing the darkness that has been going on on this planet for quite a long time. Before we can fully move on to a new kind of experiential reality (4th density), all hidden truths have to be revealed.You don't wanna talk/think about or deal with things like pedophilia and child slavery rings, that's fine. But other people have to do the dirty work.You can just sit back and relax as over the next years it will all come out and will probably even be broadcast on MSM.
And I'll respond to this part in bold too :) I can tell you, we each have our own buckets, for what we can handle, and focus on, stress wise. My bucket has been thin for quite some time. My focus is on my own inner reality right now and that is ALL any of us have control over. The old programming that was passed down to me from generation to generation, and the programming that I took on at a young age, which led to my own versions of hell in my own life, is the part of me that needs the most love, which I pushed away for far too long. There's an entire world inside of me that I am finally getting to know as part of my own healing journey. If I abandon myself, and all of that, in order to focus on things that you mentioned that are far out of my control, then I serve no good for anyone, let alone, myself. Right now, I come first. Otherwise, we spiritually bypass.

Thanks for the conversation
Totally agree. It is not our job to fix the world, but to tend our own garden.

Re spiritual bypassing...the exercise channeled from Mary Magdalene a little more than halfway down this page, is a good one for being present
with and working through our pain and issues.
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 132#p18132

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Alice wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:03 am

Re spiritual bypassing...the exercise channeled from Mary Magdalene a little more than halfway down this page
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 132#p18132
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm
Alice wrote: channeled from Mary Magdalene

I would say it has little to do with the persona of "Mary Magdalene" and more to do with what is being communicated.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm

I would say it has little to do with the persona of "Mary Magdalene" and more to do with what is being communicated.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm
Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:31 pm
Alice wrote: channeled from Mary Magdalene

One could say all these channelled sources are permission slips for the channeller to bring forth the communication...including Bashar.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 am
One could say all these channelled sources are permission slips for the channeller to bring forth the communication...including Bashar.

matcha

Post by matcha » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 am

Debbie wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:20 pm
I want to share a story and my perspective on the splitting Earths (or tracks) that Bashar talks about.

I was having a beer or three, with my friend last night at the pub. And that's when I realized, we were on totally different tracks. My friend is totally anti-Trump. The whole time together, I noticed he was full of anger, hatred (towards Trump supporters) and completely worried about the future. As for me, I'm indifferent and just observing what is happening. I was calm, happy and optimistic for the future.

My friend is also spiritual and does believe in the LOA (not into Bashar though). But as much as I tried to share and explain the idea of the two tracks, and he did seem to understand it, he couldn't get rid of the anger and hatred. That's when I realized, that the tracks are moving further and further apart as Bashar mentioned. He had so much momentum going on, he couldn't jump tracks.

I'm noticing that a lot of people on the left, are full of anger and hate. And a lot of people on the right are calm and happy. Don't get me wrong, there are people on the right that are full of hate. And vice-versa, some on the left are calm and happy. But for the majority as I can see, the left are on the "left" track, and the right are on the "right" track (no pun intended).

I'm neither for or against Trump. I just know that everything will work out. Whether Trump will stay on, or get impeached is irrelevant. What needs to happen, will happen on the track that I am on.

At the end of the evening, I told my friend that he can contact me anytime he wants to talk. But as for me, I have no intentions of initiating contact with him again. Being around all that negative energy for two hours was challenging, and it is not my preference to do it again. I will figuratively shine a light from my track as a beacon, send all the love I can his way, and help him if he asks.

I'm happy and excited for the future. Bring it on! :D
Thank you, I needed that. I just listened for an hour as my sister called all conservatives racist including my Mother and she called on me to use my power as a white women to speak out against racism... which in her reality manifests as her attacking my 68 year old Mother verbally when she speaks conservatively. I just realized that both my Trump hating sisters have had their paths make them move California. My family is in different realities and I am becoming the bridge between the liberal and convervative. I do not want to pick my train based on political issues. I have been asking my oracle cards things like “Is what they say about Trump and the country becoming like Germany before the war true?” The cards I got were, ‘If you believe’and ‘Compromise.’

I think I am the reality bridge holding this family together. I cannot let go of either side. I do not believe either political side sees clearly. That in a way the whole country is under fog.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 pm

matcha wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 am
I have been asking my oracle cards things like “Is what they say about Trump and the country becoming like Germany before the war true?” The cards I got were, ‘If you believe’and ‘Compromise.’

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:18 pm

I found this thread really interesting. Especially the theme about when or how to take action of some political nature. I've remembered the Seth quote, which Bashar has used too, that peace doesn't come from hating war, but from loving peace. The same with Trump, all the hate directed towards him helped him get there too. I'm a firm believer that if we stop giving energy to certain attitudes or institutions, they will end up vanishing. Here in my country we can see it in the bullfighting, for example, or the reign of the catholic church, which are going down. So yeah, "You are your government".

I personally have stopped a while ago trying to change anybody's believe about anything. That makes me a really boring person for some people, I can tell you. I think that's the most healthy way of going about it. After all, there's not a more blunt political statement that the way you carry yourself.

I suposse the tracks analogy is correct. Everthing is accelerating, information goes faster, technology goes faster, people are noticing that you have to be more careful with your tone, cause it reaches further and faster in its manifestations. It's kind of like "the rehearsal is over", it's time to be responsible for what you put out.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:29 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:18 pm
I suposse the tracks analogy is correct. Everthing is accelerating, information goes faster, technology goes faster, people are noticing that you have to be more careful with your tone, cause it reaches further and faster in its manifestations. It's kind of like "the rehearsal is over", it's time to be responsible for what you put out.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:33 pm

Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:01 am