Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Rokazulu

Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 am

This website: https://d.tube/ could be a game changer for all those who would like to see the Bashar transmissions with no price tag. I'm super neutral on the manner, but no one's view can stop the blockchain.

You see, on dtube you can upload anything you want and it is permanently saved onto their blockchain. Which means no one can censor it, no one can delete it, and no one can take it down for copyright infringement.

This means anyone can upload full videos of any copyrighted material and there isn't anything anyone can do to prevent it as it is hard-coded into the structure of the blockchain itself. The site could possibly come under attack and be taken down by certain governments. This however, doesn't stop anyone from taking the open source code and placing everything that was originally on the first site and hosting it on another server that will probably be safeguarded from whichever government wanted to take it down in the first place.

No Bashar channeling videos have been uploaded yet, but basically all content can be free now, so long as the developers of this crypto/website are able to keep updating/scaling.

Copyright has become a rather silly game rule in the year 2018.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

OgBashar

Re: Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 am
This website: https://d.tube/ could be a game changer for all those who would like to see the Bashar transmissions with no price tag. I'm super neutral on the manner, but no one's view can stop the blockchain.

You see, on dtube you can upload anything you want and it is permanently saved onto their blockchain. Which means no one can censor it, no one can delete it, and no one can take it down for copyright infringement.

This means anyone can upload full videos of any copyrighted material and there isn't anything anyone can do to prevent it as it is hard-coded into the structure of the blockchain itself. The site could possibly come under attack and be taken down by certain governments. This however, doesn't stop anyone from taking the open source code and placing everything that was originally on the first site and hosting it on another server that will probably be safeguarded from whichever government wanted to take it down in the first place.

No Bashar channeling videos have been uploaded yet, but basically all content can be free now, so long as the developers of this crypto/website are able to keep updating/scaling.

Copyright has become a rather silly game rule in the year 2018.
This technology is amazing and will very soon change the world we live in for better or worse. The question I think is how we decide to use it. The fact that centralized authority cannot censor it is its main appeal, however without an individualized understanding of personal responsibility it will likely be abused and lead to the discontinuation of any valuable exchange of information.

Do we believe in a fair exchange of value or do we believe that our inherent existence is payment enough? Do we respect the Effort of those who create things of value and provide value in kind, or do we simply take what we believe is owed to us by the mere fact of our existence? Do we see ourselves as a symbionts or as parasites and hosts? In which way have we interacted with each other until now? How has that served us other than to confirm that which we don’t prefer? Are we service to self or service to other? If someone serves you do you not owe them service in return?

I could go on and on indefinitely but this really isn’t that complex, and on this subject I am definitely NOT neutral. If value is provided and you choose to consume that value you DO owe the producer of such value at least an equal measure of value in return. WHAT YOU PUT OUT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK! It is one of the few laws that actually exist in any real sense.

I do not directly quote more than a few phrases that Bashar may say. The reason for this is simple, I am not Bashar, I do not speak for Bashar, I may pass on information that I get from Bashar but I speak in my own words from my own point of view. If you want Bashar’s words and point of view then provide value in kind and you will get the clearest message you are capable of receiving.

I say all this in full understanding of the opposite point of view. Having been on the other side of the fence so to speak. Nothing will ever really mean anything to you unless you OWN IT. And having said all this I do believe that Bashar would want those who are TRULY in need of his information but are yet incapable of provision in kind to have the ability to pirate it if they are able. Choose carefully, your choices are not without consequence. I know what I choose, ive had enough of what I don’t prefer.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 am

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 am
On this subject I am definitely NOT neutral. If value is provided and you choose to consume that value you DO owe the producer of such value at least an equal measure of value in return. WHAT YOU PUT OUT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK! It is one of the few laws that actually exist in any real sense.
The other side would say that "you owe the producer at least an equal value in return" is a belief.

What you put out is what you get back still applies, in this case people are already giving out all their content free of charge and thus know that they will get whatever content they need free of charge as well. Similar to Burning Man. It is well within many people's integrity to pirate free content as they create free content for others to have. There is a whole political party (in Sweden) That is called the "Pirate Party" and they actually won a few elections if I recall.

No intention in changing anyone's perspective as I can easily see it. I'm simply giving the other side so we can integrate. If one believes in abundance then there really is no problem in my view (because you'll find your way to whatever information you need). Many here, (and I know many on the facebook page), insist that they believe otherwise.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 3:47 pm

If you have pirated copies, you are a thief and thievery carries no integrity.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Well said, Wilburn....

Dear Rokazulu, if one steals another person's property, intellectual or otherwise, this will result in the thief having someone else steal something from them, or their losing something, and thus experiencing the sense of loss that they have caused to the owner from whom they stole.

Stealing is motivated by a belief in scarcity. The solution is to change one's beliefs so that one creates easy access to the kind of property that one is desiring... the change in beliefs can be directed either toward creating a bit more financial income, so that you can purchase the desired property, or by creating access through receiving a gift or a loan or some other legitimate and lawful means of access, i.e. access with integrity, as Wilburn wisely pointed out.

I wish you all the abundance that you would like.

OMS

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 5:37 pm

What you put out is what you get back still applies, in this case people are already giving out all their content free of charge and thus know that they will get whatever content they need free of charge as well. Similar to Burning Man. It is well within many people's integrity to pirate free content as they create free content for others to have. There is a whole political party (in Sweden) That is called the "Pirate Party" and they actually won a few elections if I recall.
I think it’s great that so many are giving there content for free. This is not the case with Darryl, he is asking to be paid and has made that quite clear. The only question is will you respect that or not?
The other side would say that "you owe the producer at least an equal value in return" is a belief.
Correct, it is a belief. It is also a belief that when someone asks to be compensated for their work that they have done for you and you refuse to pay, even when you have the ability to pay, that such an act is referred to as theft. It’s a question of what kind of reality do you want to create? I don’t think these things need to be regulated as they tend to regulate themselves when they go on long enough.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 5:56 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Well said, Wilburn....

Dear Rokazulu, if one steals another person's property, intellectual or otherwise, this will result in the thief having someone else steal something from them, or their losing something, and thus experiencing the sense of loss that they have caused to the owner from whom they stole.

Stealing is motivated by a belief in scarcity. The solution is to change one's beliefs so that one creates easy access to the kind of property that one is desiring... the change in beliefs can be directed either toward creating a bit more financial income, so that you can purchase the desired property, or by creating access through receiving a gift or a loan or some other legitimate and lawful means of access, i.e. access with integrity, as Wilburn wisely pointed out.

I wish you all the abundance that you would like.

OMS
The thievery extends all the way up and down the revenue pole as well. Let's say that DA needs to make $0 a video. He needs to sell 100 vids = breakeven (expenses meet income). Each is $50. If, because there is thievery, there are less sales due to the circulation of pirated copies, oh, say 75 copies sold. Now the retail price has to go up since fixed expenses don't change (rent, existing payroll, blah yada).

Guess whose paying the extra tote. Those who have held to their integrity.

:x

I understand that the later generations grew up stealing videos, audios, e-books and all kinds of thieveries and some have developed belief systems that - somehow - don't any longer see this as theft. They will wax on about the periphery of matters, the 'social necessity' for wide spread distribution ------> cut to the quick.

It's theft.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 6:14 pm

All the above posts have the same perspective.

What I am saying is that there is another perspective that has a completely different definition of "stealing".

If they don't believe they are stealing, they are well within their integrity.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:14 pm

What I am saying is that there is another perspective that has a completely different definition of "stealing".

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The consequences apply regardless of stupidity or denial. How long have we been creating our reality now without realizing it? It is something of a miracle we’ve survived this long, stealing from each other as we so love to do. What Bashar is telling us is that to continue on this path leads to a dead end.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The consequences apply regardless of stupidity or denial. How long have we been creating our reality now without realizing it? It is something of a miracle we’ve survived this long, stealing from each other as we so love to do. What Bashar is telling us is that to continue on this path leads to a dead end.
They are aware of the law. They don't believe in it though. It's like the Rosa Parks scenario.

You can see how there are two sides to this thing though, right? It's all I want to get across here.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm
They are aware of the law. They don't believe in it though. It's like the Rosa Parks scenario.
STOP, R. I grew up in the segregationalized Southern USA. Who the hell else calls their offspring 'wilburn'? These two instances aren't close to being apples--apples.

Rosa Parks didn't steal the white man's seat.
Rosa got arrested.
She went to jail.
She won at the Supreme Court overthrowing segregation by law.
An extensive level of human cruelty was checked.

Piraters steal.
Rarely get arrested (as a % of thefts)
Rarely go to jail.
Aren't marching forward to overthrow copyright laws. (in one year as did Parks case).
Copyright laws and laws upholding segregation are not on the same social scale of injustice.

On and on and on....

You can see how there are two sides to this thing though, right? It's all I want to get across here.
Yes, there are two sides, the positive (integrity-driven) side and the negative ("there's not enough for everyone especially me") side.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm
OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:29 pm

I am not talking about Mans law. I am speaking about Gods law.

Rosa Parks broke Mans law because Mans law in that case was immoral as it did not align with Gods law. When Mans law does align with Gods law it is redundant.

Rosa Parks stole nothing from anyone. She simply claimed what was already hers.

Gods law is. WHAT YOU PUT OUT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK. This is an objective fact. It is one of the few things that is an objective fact. And it ALWAYS works this way REGARDLESS of what you choose to believe.

Choosing to steal is a valid expression of All That Is. But you WILL reap what you sow, and you are NOT in the same league as Rosa Parks when you choose to pirate Bashar videos when you have the means to pay as you have been asked to do.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:14 pm
No they don't, not in my reality.

You know what gets me about this ameliorizing bullshit? B "travels" a long way for several decades, offers the most prolific evidence and advice, hands off a one-of-a-kind handbook on how best to journey through physical reality and the thanks he and Anka gets?

Thieves in his own house.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:08 pm

wilburn wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Yes, there are two sides, the positive (integrity-driven) side and the negative ("there's not enough for everyone especially me") side.
This can apply to other side though. Is what the other side would say!

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm

Gods law is. WHAT YOU PUT OUT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK. This is an objective fact. It is one of the few things that is an objective fact. And it ALWAYS works this way REGARDLESS of what you choose to believe.

I put out free content, I get back free content!

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm
OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 pm

I put out free content, I get back free content!
Then you are in alignment. Assuming the content you put out is yours to put out.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
I stole content, I put out stolen content!
I am the Robin Hood of Highgate
Helping the poor man get along.
fyp

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:36 pm

wilburn wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:32 pm
Rokazulu wrote:
I stole content, I put out stolen content!
I am the Robin Hood of Highgate
Helping the poor man get along.
fyp
It would be the person creating their own original content and putting that out.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Look, someone just said to me "It doesn't work like that".
I would say, that's a belief.
(not talking about any of the posts before me, because no one said that in any of the posts).

Are we creating our own reality or not? One side doesn't have to be upset with the other. Again, I am supremely neutral on this. I see both sides here. I'm just saying it is coming to a head now with this blockchain technology. Decisions will be made.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm
Look, someone just said to me "It doesn't work like that".
I would say, that's a belief.
(not talking about any of the posts before me, because no one said that in any of the posts).

Are we creating our own reality or not? Again, I am supremely neutral on this. I see both sides here. I'm just saying it is coming to a head now with this blockchain technology. Decisions will be made.
Yes, decisions will be made and there is no right or wrong decision, all is love, but the reality that you experience is directly related to the choices you make. Those who choose to align with the negative and decide that they have a right to take what they want without consent are simply out of alignment with the positive cooperative path. They will experience more limitation, stricter regulation by government and through technology as they demonstrate that they are incapable of governing themselves. It will eventually, after much pain and anguish result in total destruction. This is what Bashar is talking about and telling us in every way that he can. It is the story of the Greys.

Be on the train you prefer to be on as the trains have already left the station and it’s going to get harder and harder to jump from one to another.