Bashar contradicts himself about food??

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

openmindedskeptic

Bashar contradicts himself about food??

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi guys,

I was surprised when I first heard him talk scare-talk about food.

On the one hand he normally advises that you just have to ask yourself what would you have to believe to change your perspective about x or y topic and then believe the new belief.... then he says loudly, "IT'S THAT SIMPLE"....

On the other hand he says be very careful about food on this planet, it has lots of TOXINS, BOOGA BOOGA.... he says be sure to DETOXIFY AND EAT FOOD AS PURE AND RAW AS POSSIBLE....BOOGA BOOGA.....

Sounds like contradiction spirit, right?.... has anyone ever asked him why he doesn't advise us to simply believe that "food is our friend" and "everything I eat is doing good for my body", as Abraham and others advise? Abraham jokes about the subject.... says "we feel sorry for you because if you believe everything that the media tell you (mercury in fish, additives, msg, etc) then there would be nothing left for you to eat safely every day..."

OMS

bshr101

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about food??

Postby bshr101 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 pm

b
Last edited by bshr101 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Hi guys,

I was surprised when I first heard him talk scare-talk about food.

On the one hand he normally advises that you just have to ask yourself what would you have to believe to change your perspective about x or y topic and then believe the new belief.... then he says loudly, "IT'S THAT SIMPLE"....

On the other hand he says be very careful about food on this planet, it has lots of TOXINS, BOOGA BOOGA.... he says be sure to DETOXIFY AND EAT FOOD AS PURE AND RAW AS POSSIBLE....BOOGA BOOGA.....

Sounds like contradiction spirit, right?.... has anyone ever asked him why he doesn't advise us to simply believe that "food is our friend" and "everything I eat is doing good for my body", as Abraham and others advise? Abraham jokes about the subject.... says "we feel sorry for you because if you believe everything that the media tell you (mercury in fish, additives, msg, etc) then there would be nothing left for you to eat safely every day..."

OMS

he is not contradicting himself, also lol you are such a "skeptic" writing in all caps writing stuff such as booga booga, lol. no comment

there is another analogy by bashar and this one was for a questioner about being able to fly.
bashar explained whatever he was explaining, also stuff about changing beliefs.

and this is where the important part comes by choosing this life, there is also a mass agreement between like 99% of all people on this earth, that for example gravity exists. and there is also some other stuff that we all obviously agreet upon and we expierence them everyday.

and he said, sure you can be able to fly, but what will it take for you to change your deep rooted belief/definition about the law's of gravity.

this kind of belief is really hard to get over with, but it's possible.

then again comes in the subject of, how probable and how relevant is it really for your life to be able to fly?
it might not be a subject you as an incarnation have decided to expierence. (but even that can be changed by shifting consciously into the parallel reality where that exist's(no gravaity/the ability to fly), but most human's are far from being able to do that at this point in time)

and then like the premises of that whole talk was that if you're gonna jump out of a plane, and u you don't fully are convincend or you belief that you are able to fly, then you better have a parachute with you.

so BOOGA BOOGA, bashar does not contradict himself with food.

the environment the stuff we consume all the conventual cosmetic stuff we put on our skin and so on, is all toxic, but through the consumption of naturally grown raw organic fruit and vegetables, we can indeed detoxify our bodies.

SURE EVENTHOSE CAN HAVE REMNENS OF TOXINS AND SO ON, BUT DON'T U THINK THAT YOUR BODY WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO DETOXIFY AND HEAL BY CONSUMING THE LEAST TOXIC FOOD THERE IS?

BOOGA BOOGA, but sure go ahead and eat and drink all the junk, there are so many people out there believing the stuff they are eating is "healthy" but then again, look at them...

then again let's not forget that we are the product of the environment we grew up in, and well without trying to get into the illuminati stuff, but this society is activly creating sheep, and ill sheep are easier to controll...
so I hope I don't come accross as being super judgy, but yeah most of us just didn't know better growing up...

so just know that I do wish all the best for you, and live however you wanna live.

bshr101

Postby bshr101 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 am

b

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:56 am

If your belief system allows you to raise your vibration by eating nothing but Mcdonalds, then it is a good idea to eat nothing but Mcdonalds!!

This is not a joke by the way. I am being sincere. If you know what you need, you know what you need.

He is simply talking about people who claim to have a "health" problem. For those people, he recommends a full detox as number 1. Detox because if you believe your body isn't able to detox by itself, you will need certain foods as a permission slip to do so. All other health suggestions are to aid in that detox process.

bshr101

Postby bshr101 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:55 am

b

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 am

bshr101 wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:If your belief system allows you to raise your vibration by eating nothing but Mcdonalds, then it is a good idea to eat nothing but Mcdonalds!!

But is that 100%? What if you replace McDonalds with Blue Paint?

Yep, totally.

There are some people who eat dry wall mind you. There are others who deliberately poison themselves with snake's venom and are not even harmed. It is all your belief. It is entirely your reality to create.

bshr101

Postby bshr101 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 am

Rokazulu wrote:
bshr101 wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:If your belief system allows you to raise your vibration by eating nothing but Mcdonalds, then it is a good idea to eat nothing but Mcdonalds!!

But is that 100%? What if you replace McDonalds with Blue Paint?

Yep, totally.

There are some people who eat dry wall mind you. There are others who deliberately poison themselves with snake's venom and are not even harmed. It is all your belief. It is entirely your reality to create.

There must come a point where beliefs conflict the physical laws too much though - like if you began eating nothing but shards of glass, or knives. Or if you drank lava from active volcanoes.

But I would agree that it can be pushed much further than most people realize.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 am

Consciousness Physics creates the Physical Physic's that is created by general consensus. you can completely abide by the general consenus, and get the expected results of that physic's. Yes the Air,Land,Water is contaminated. look at the relation of new disease and industrialization of last 200 years.
I won't waste my time collecting data to prove point.

Bashar has said numerous times and given example of multiple personality and disease's actually being only present when that personality is present.

You can draw on healty information (parallel reality innfoormation); and them transform your existing body to more idealized structures.

Yes, I do realize that the further down the Quantum Rabbit Hole you go, the physics do change by the changing of your Consciousness.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Everything is possible such as transforming junk food to something benefiting your body or disconnecting with collective agreements for following other physical laws or chemical reaction by strong intention.
The point is if it's really your relevance.Would you really like to transform stuff into gold by meditating for one hour daily for consistent 30 years?
Would you really like to float up in the air or walk through walls?Only for few people as Bashar said did that,because most of us didn't choose such theme to explore.
Even Annunaki didn't transform gold just simply mine gold already abundant in Earth,because they follow least resistance.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:21 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:36 pm

matcha wrote:
Now I wish I could believe in Santa to the point he puts presents under my tree. Free gifts that my family doesn't have to pay to give me?

Is it possible to believe so deeply? To go against everything you have been told about Santa not existing? Does it really work? How can I let go of limiting beliefs in a joyous way, so that Santa can exist once more?

Surely everything you can imagine exists in universe including parallel ones.Santa exists in a less dense earth.However it represents that you can receive unexpected gifts from others in our world.You have to be wide open to recognize those gifts at first.Technically speaking,since everything is of trinity,if you always infuse positive energy to define anything,you can receive a lot of gifts in various ways.In a sense,Santa serves as a surprise provider in your consciousness.If your beliefs includes this concept,you would be surprise provider firstly in your life now matter outsides looks like other than waiting for people like Santa do that firstly. :D

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:26 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 am

How about a post explaining the topic question "Bashar contradicts himself about food??"

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:33 am

matcha wrote:
I have mastered the art of asking the Universe for a manifestation/creation, but I was told I was hung up on the 'receiving' of what I have asked for. I allow gifts from the Universe, but they are usually small. Such as getting a rebate of about $15 from Amazon because a neighbor must have stolen my package.

Thanks for your sharing.It reflects something out of my consciousness to dig deeper.
If $15 off is really your preference,why makes it conditional by defining it big or small,or mashing it with other concepts of stealing neighbor to minimize your preference ?
Casting a spell is a tool.It can not alter your belief.It only takes effect after you let go your beliefs which don't belong.Specifying the amount is also the action to make it conditional or to insist on a particular outcome.The universe can recognize positive states you created if you hand it over purely,then let detailed symbols go without insistence on what it ought to look like.
Waiting is an energy state which means you are not being the state you prefer to be.You have to be that states at first,and could imagine it what if you have received surprise by using all tools such meditating to activate the positive states from your heart.
Money is one symbol of representing abundance,not the only way.Life improvement can not be measured by increased money amount.Why not allow all kinds of symbols to flow to you when you can recognize them all from deep observation.The outfit gift is what you just need right now.It is definitely abundance for you,take a breath,acknowledge it,appreciate it,thumb up at it as fully as you can,let go all interference thoughts to limit the gift's contribution for your own abundance.
Trust life will unfold in its own way if you act to your joy even which looks very tiny to the best you are able with no insisting on the outcome.Your passion snowball will be rolling bigger and bigger.It is just machine of creation physics.
Feeling tight on money is like a flu happening everywhere in the world.It works to reinforce it by negativity.What you need is totally different from what you want if you quiet down to figure it out.
Mother is great everywhere to help children out of their own challenge unconditional or sacrificing her benefit because she thinks children are more important or need more supports.
From another way,while they are investing you,they are investing themselves.You better to be the example by investing yourself firstly.How to invest yourself?Bashar taught us AAA formula:(Acknowledge and Appreciate and Allow,Even if it's not exactly what you believe you prefer,Because it is there for a reason for you to investigate,why you are reacting the way you are reacting,Get in touch with whatever belief system is generating that particular reaction,Find out what it is consciously,And when you believe it doesn't serve you anymore,To let it go,and add that energy to your joy in your excitement,take your time,Allow yourself to live in the now moment,Really, really experience acknowledging what you already have.Please appreciate what you already have,And then just allow what else needs to come to come.)
Hope it helps.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”