First Contact Documentary

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

zachreh

Re: First Contact Documentary

Postby zachreh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Paid for it and just finished watching. it was excellent. The CGI parts were the best, very cool stuff

Water_Light

Postby Water_Light » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:40 pm

It's available in the UK now on itunes, less than £5 for a rental download, gonna get it tuesday, can't wait :) first reviews very positive
You can't blame the masterpiece if the artist had ideas above his station

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:12 am

zachreh wrote:Paid for it and just finished watching. it was excellent. The CGI parts were the best, very cool stuff

What is CGI?

Are there subtitles?

zachreh

Postby zachreh » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:45 am

Alice wrote:
zachreh wrote:Paid for it and just finished watching. it was excellent. The CGI parts were the best, very cool stuff

What is CGI?

Are there subtitles?

computer-generated imagery. Anything computer generated in movies like Jar-Jar from Starwars, King Kong ect. They should have subtitles but I didn't check

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:52 am

Yep, Bashar Communications were trying real hard to get theaters to show it. 2016 was probably when a theater showing was done.

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:48 am

waiting for the apple itunes support to fix my account, so I can rent it as well!!

edit: oh wow, I can't purchase it in my "area".

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:51 pm

I bought it the morning it came out and watched it right away. I thought it was good. If you've been consuming Bashar teachings, there aren't many "huge" new teachings in it, so I'm sure someone will complain about that. But that's their problem for insisting on a specific outcome. However, I really enjoyed parts such as seeing more details regarding Darryl's history and family, the depictions of spaceships, depictions of Bashar and other ETs, and depictions of Essassani. Remember Darryl sees images of all these things and Darryl was involved in every aspect of this film and Darryl is involved with special effects for his career. So even though the GCI isn't as high budget as a Star Wars film, the shapes and colors and motions are probably very accurate.

I now feel much more comfortable with Bashar, the person - as in being in person with him or other ETs - now that I've seen a very close depiction of him and how he moves.

One really cool part was where they show Bashar from one session saying they have agreed to meet humans at a certain place and time on a few occasions. Every time when they approached, the humans ran away. Would I run away?

It felt like the movie was designed for people who were more new to the ET idea with several nuggets for those who are more comfortable with ETs, which I think is great. People are attracted to what will help them the most at the time, and this movie I think will help many people in some way.

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am

jman5000 wrote:I bought it the morning it came out and watched it right away. I thought it was good. If you've been consuming Bashar teachings, there aren't many "huge" new teachings in it, so I'm sure someone will complain about that. But that's their problem for insisting on a specific outcome. However, I really enjoyed parts such as seeing more details regarding Darryl's history and family, the depictions of spaceships, depictions of Bashar and other ETs, and depictions of Essassani. Remember Darryl sees images of all these things and Darryl was involved in every aspect of this film and Darryl is involved with special effects for his career. So even though the GCI isn't as high budget as a Star Wars film, the shapes and colors and motions are probably very accurate.

I now feel much more comfortable with Bashar, the person - as in being in person with him or other ETs - now that I've seen a very close depiction of him and how he moves.

One really cool part was where they show Bashar from one session saying they have agreed to meet humans at a certain place and time on a few occasions. Every time when they approached, the humans ran away. Would I run away?

It felt like the movie was designed for people who were more new to the ET idea with several nuggets for those who are more comfortable with ETs, which I think is great. People are attracted to what will help them the most at the time, and this movie I think will help many people in some way.

about the running away part, remember that their high vibration is bringing things that are out of alligntment in you to the surface, so yeah if u are truly in alligntment with yourself and your beliefs and definition and you are vibrating on a high frequency, u won't run away^^ I for myself know, that I would probably run^^

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 am

It was a nice dodcumentary, a shame it wasn't available on my region so I couldn't buy it. I'll buy it when it becomes available in Europe, couldn't wait for it.

Symbiotx

Postby Symbiotx » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Haven't watched it all, but it's good so far. Everything has been done really well and it looks professional. I thought the part where they showed the brain scanning was really interesting.

Water_Light

Postby Water_Light » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:21 am

I really enjoyed it too, it was well put together and did a good job introducing the concepts to people unfamiliar to Bashar, great to have it on visual medium as well

Corrado

Postby Corrado » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Is the doc online anywhere?

Water_Light

Postby Water_Light » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Corrado wrote:Is the doc online anywhere?

I got it off itunes

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Interview with Darryl Anka about the movie and bashar's teachings - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny13IozGdDM

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Corrado wrote:Is the doc online anywhere?

According to an email from Bashar Communications this week, it's available on iTunes US, iTunes UK, Amazon US, Amazon UK + Ireland, Fastspring, Vimeo, and TrepStar.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”